BY AVERY #45 in School Supplies

Revolutionary One Touch mechanism lets you open close and lock your binder in one easy step. Gap Free feature prevents ring misalignment so pages turn smoothly. Locking EZD ring has up to 50% more capacity than the same size round ring. Back-mounted rings allow pages to lie flat. Four clear inside pockets store unbound materials for improved organization. Wide front and back panels fully cover standard dividers and sheet protectors. Exposed rivets on spine. Nonstick heavy-duty poly won t lift ink or toner off print pages. PVC-free. Maximum Capacity Range (): 4 in; Sheet Capacity: 780; Color(s): Navy Blue; Binder Sheet Size: 11 x 8 1/2. see more...

• Is the spine capable of accepting a label, too, along with the cover? 8 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley Sue B.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
I have a few of these for my Bible Study Fellowship classes - I keep one binder for the entire 9 month study, and it fills up! Now we are using one for our adoption process, too! These are really sturdy, and the D-ring means that the binder closes easily without the pages jamming under and over the ring (like the old-school round-ring binders were, with the rings in the center). These are a little wide, though, to compensate for the space needed to make a D-ring work properly.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
I use this for my English Comp. 1 book and it's my 2nd purchase. Not from this brand but since I've found this binder. I may have paid more than $5 for it but it's lasted ever since. Will purchase more in the future for my other classes when needed.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
These binders are very sturdy and can fit a lot of stuff inside. Great for office use or classes where you need to carry and store a lot of stuff
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Omaha, NE
Not heavy-duty! When placing more than 200 sheets in the seams loosen and the rings disjoint making it difficult to turn the pages.
Becky D.
Becky D.
These binders can store a lot of stuff and we use them at work all the time but they're real pain to transport from place to place
Jackeline g.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Para organizar tus documentos en la oficina archivos y con facilidad a la hora de revisarlos, sin daƱar el documento
Karina P.
Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
Best way to keep your work together and easier to assess . I always buy one for every class I have to stay organized
Eric A.
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Great binder. You can use it for many subjects instead of having to carry small ones for each individually.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
I hated these big binders bc they take so much space in my backpack and there heavy
Monique B.
Monique B.
Use these at work for big projects . They are durable and made to last. Avery
irene m.
irene m.
Wellsville, OH
Is the spine capable of accepting a label, too, along with the cover?