Avery 2

Avery 2" Durable View Binder

BY AVERY

Avery 2" durable view binder - green see more...

Avery 2
Avery 2" Durable View Binder
Buy on Target
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very good can get it easily at Walmart and don't get the Walmart brand get Avery because these are nice and durable and last long and it doesn't break easily also it's only a dollar more than the Walmart brand so might as well get it also I would buy these again and again and I would recommend it to anyone that is in college
Veronica S.
Review for: 2" Blue more...
Avery 3 hole ring binders are great for school and office use. The 2 inch binder size can accommodate a lot of papers and folders. This is a must have for subjects that require a lot of papers. I highly recommend this product
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have always used avery brand binders because they are durable and can hold lots of paper inside without ripping. I have had one last my two years before. It honestly just depends how much stuff you put inside and if you take care of it. Compared to other binders , Avery binder brand doesn't roo easily either.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
This binder is really good. It's a 2 inch so it's a great size because it can hold a lot of papers. You can also use it for more than one class/subject. I would definitely recommend this binder to others.
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Nice size binders.I keep recipes and receipts and things like that in them (with the plastic page protector inserts). They're decent quality and exactly what I was expecting when I ordered them. If you need something for light to medium duty use (around the house or for a school folder) this is for you. But, if you're looking for heavy duty stuff, you'll want to get the more expensive ones. These are economy binders with thinner cardboard insides. They do bend a little with use and they don't have the feel of a really high quality one. If you're looking for something to use with a business or commercial application, definitely go for the upgrade as these are a little on the flimsy side. Again, they're exactly as described and sold. They're the economy binders for when you don't need the really expensive ones. Anyways, I'm happy with them. I've tried that six pack (different brand) that has the flashy colors before and they are really shoddy made and pretty close to the per unit price of these SO, this is what you want in an economy binder!
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Greta binders! They come in an assortment of sizes and colors. The best thing about these binder is the outside doesn't get those annoying scratches like the cheaper binders do. Also they clip closed and papers won't fall through the middle part.
Hilary B.
These are very durable and with having slanted/D rings it makes it much easier to turn pages without having to worry about your pages getting torn as it gets fuller. Plus they come in a variety of colors if you need to color code your binders for a specific project.
Samantha P.
I used to use these all throughout high school and I absolutely fell in love with them! They don't rip easily like most binders do so they are definitely more durable! I think it is decently priced and can last two to three school years!
Edaliz M.
WEBSTER, TX
This binder are super durable. All the ones that I have are from this brand. Me as a teacher I need to keep record of everything. I got everything inside the binders.
Nicole H.
Love these and the many different colors!!! I've used these since jr. high and high school and they fit anywhere. Durable and keep all my papers and folders together. I would definitely recommend!
Brenda C.
What color would you buy?
Torey T.
Portage, MI
I am looking for a new binder, how long does this one hold up for?
Sarah D.
Orlando, FL
How much do these go for in stores near you? Binders are ridiculously expensive (for not being able to hold up through a semester, that is!)
Kyleigh F.
Does this binder break easily when filled too high? Most of my binders have a limit so I have to carry multiple but I would like to fit all five classes into one.
Megan B.
Does anyone else find that these break quite frequently at the binding?