Avery 2

Avery 2" Durable View Binder

BY AVERY

Avery 2" durable view binder - green see more...

• Are these good? Avery 2" Durable View Binder1 Answers
  • Does this binder break easily when filled too high? Most of my bi...2 Answers
  • How much do these go for in stores near you? Binders are ridiculo...5 Answers
Avery 2
Avery 2" Durable View Binder
Buy on Target
Diedra P.
Diedra P.
Love the durability the Avery binders offer. They hold up usually well unless it gets smashed or stepped on by accident which it has before in my house. Pricing varies on sizes but during back to school time at Walmart I got a 2 inch Ring Avery Binder for my son for 2.97. Only gave it a 4 because of the rings smashing in as well as on my sons binder we've had it a week and it's already bent on the covers of it. With it sitting in his bag just being moved or bumped occasionally, no one stepped on it.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
You really get a bang for your buck with this binder. I've used Avery binders throughout my entire high school career, and only one time I had to replace a binder due to me overstuffing the pockets with papers (the pockets will tear). But for the most part, these binders are durable and slim enough to pack in your bookbag. Plus you can insert your own pictures or artwork in the cover of the binder to personalize it.
Dusty H.
Dusty H.
Avery binders are great for every high school student. They keep everything organized and hold your next fresh piece of paper for their next assignment.. Plus 2 pockets for homework. As a mom that shops every year and is now on the 4 one left in school these are durable and last a whole school year. A Must Have!!
Dana D.
Dana D.
Metairie, LA
Literally the only binder that lasted me a whole school year without ripping apart or looking very old and used. Stylish colors, making me want to open and use them. I mean quality is over everything, but colors actually do matter, they motivate the student to study.
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
A great binder! It can handle the every day use that college puts binders through. The corners don't bend in and the cover won't fall off! The colors are festive and the binder can hold a good amount of paper, folders, and maybe even a smaller notebook. Recommend!!
Mary B.
Mary B.
These binders can withstand it all. They will last you a good 2-3 years and that's a long time for a binder. I use them for everything when I need to keep stuff organized. I would recommend to anyone and everyone who needs something sturdy to keep papers in.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
These binders are great. I use 3-4 per semester and they have each lasted over 4 years with good care. They're perfect for all papers and notes and I can keep track of my assignments. I love these binders and they are by far the best ones I've ever used.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I used to use these all throughout high school and I absolutely fell in love with them! They don't rip easily like most binders do so they are definitely more durable! I think it is decently priced and can last two to three school years!
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is one of my favorite brands of binders because it's not as expensive as other heavy duty brands but it still gets the job done and can hold everything I need it to hold. I would love it if there were way more colors, though!
Amber H.
Amber H.
I like these because it has the clear plastic on them, so I can slip a little paper in them to tell me what class it's for. I've used the same 5 binders for 3 semesters and two summer courses now! And they're still going strong
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
What color would you buy?
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Orlando, FL
How much do these go for in stores near you? Binders are ridiculously expensive (for not being able to hold up through a semester, that is!)
Torey T.
Torey T.
Portage, MI
I am looking for a new binder, how long does this one hold up for?
Kyleigh F.
Kyleigh F.
Does this binder break easily when filled too high? Most of my binders have a limit so I have to carry multiple but I would like to fit all five classes into one.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Does anyone else find that these break quite frequently at the binding?