BY AVERY

Avery 11 x 8-1/2 write-on plain tab dividers, eight multicolor tabs- salmon (24 sets) see more...

Hannah M.
Hannah M.
These tab dividers are perfect for larger binders, even small ones, but they do a great job of staying together even when the binder is beat up.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Saugerties, NY
My go-to for dividers! Inexpensive! makes it easy and good for separating subjects and for different uses per subject
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
I love these dividers! although the downside is there is no pockets, the color organized tabs makes up for that small factor.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
I use these all the time. very helpful organization tool. since you fill in the tabs you can reuse them, efficient!
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
I used these for several years because most of my teachers required me to use them so I could sort out all my papers. Although they are made out of paper, they lasted me a long time.
Shaunna  O.
Shaunna O.
Lynn, MA
Great to keep your papers organize the best part is you can reuse them and using them for almost 3 years now and I love them
Nancy  A.
Nancy A.
Less durable that other Avery dividers but cheaper and still good quality. If you don't want to spend so much on dividers but still want good quality these are for you.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
I used these all the time going through high school! They lasted me all year and they divide up all my classes! I love these. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
I love these dividers. These are different from the plastic ones. I like both, but these are good, for when you want to add key component notes to the actual divider. They are great!!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Great having different colors. I do not like that they are write-on, because I would re-use them year to year.