BY AVERY

Create a professional, printed-on look. Virtually disappear on colored and textured surfaces. To speed up labeling, simply bend the sheet edge to expose the pop-up edge, peel, then fold the sheet back to flat in a jiffy. Avery offers many easy-to-use templates and software solutions for labels. see more...

Jade V.
What a time saver or life saver for me. When I was sending out wedding save the dates, etc it was super easy to transfer all the data over to print on address labels. Love the ease of using this product. It has step by step instructions and I not once had trouble. It has great options and templates that you can use from calligraphy to simple text. Must have if you are frequently addressing items.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I use these at work all the time. Avery has a great software for printing these labels and making them look great. But, I typically use mail merge from an Excel spreadsheet which is so much easier when you are printing thousands of address labels. Overall a really good product
Samantha H.
Review for: 1000
Saved me so much time when sending thank you letters for boxes I had received at college. They are easy to print on and the ink doesn't smudge when you pull them out of the printer. They are also super adhesive so no need to worry about them peeling off of something you stick it to.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Review for: 2-5 8 Clear 750
These labels are so easy to use on printers. You just look for the correct format on Microsoft Word and BAMN! You have labels. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because after printing so many label sheets the ink starts to smudge on the labels.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Review for: 1000
Used these often, they're easy to make and apply. For simple uses such as mailing out mail they're a great way to decorate and professionally spruce up your mailings.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: 1000
This are so versatile! Beyond mailing, you really can use them to stake claim to your stuff, label breakers on your electric panel, label cords, the list goes on.
Chelsea O.
Munhall, PA
Review for: 2-5 8 Clear 750
These are a great alternative to purchasing a label maker. They are very good at adhering to most surfaces, with the exception of particle board. I definitely will purchase them again for organization!
Zahraa C.
Review for: 1000
Used these all the time when I interned at a local TV station. Super easy to set up and figure out; didn't need 1000 test pages to get it right, which is automatically a plus in my book!
Jenny H.
Review for: 3-1 3 300
I love these mailing labels for our holiday cards. I can use a big font and personalize them easily using the Avery Label software or even just Microsoft Word.
Jenny H.
Review for: 2 1-3 2000
I love these mailing labels - we usually get these for return addresses and then use a bigger label for the "To" address. They're so easy to use.