BY AVERY

Easy peel feature makes removing labels easier. Columns can be separated to expose label edges for fast peeling. Label sheets bend to expose pop-up edge for even faster peeling. Smudge- and jam-free guaranteed! Smooth feed sheet edges prevent adhesive build-up that causes jams. Quick-drying sheets prevent smudging. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. see more...

• Are these effective? Can they be used to address mail? 1 Answers
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
I've been using these Avery labels for close to a decade already! They're so much more than address labels - you can use these as filing labels too. It keeps everything so organized and neat! Plus it's a bonus that there are templates on Microsoft Word, which makes creating them so easy!
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love these I use them for even more than address labels. I use them for labeling my classroom books by guided reading level and putting my name on the books.
Jennifer B.
Klamath Falls, OR
I've used these labels a lot. you can print full sheets of return address labels or individual addresses. it's easy to use the program to design your labels.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
I use these for so much more than just addresses. we use these at work for bar codes and various labels. they are so convenient.
Felicia M.
I use these to make my life easier when sending out big groups of mail! They're super easy to use, and pretty self explanatory!
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
I use these at work every single day! They are great to put addresses on when you are doing a big mailing. Just use mail merge!
Joanne H.
These are so easy to use. I used these in my job all the time. I like that they don't smear after you've printed on them.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Great labels!! My husband and I used these for our wedding invites and thank you cards! A reliable brand and inexpensive.
Sylvia P.
Hamden, CT
These are really easy to use with built in templates and stick well on paper. Makes labeling easy.
Jordan W.
I love these! They help me stay organized!! I love them so much!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Jordan H.
Washington, DC
Are these effective? Can they be used to address mail?