Averno® Baby Natural Protection Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

Aveeno Baby Natural Protection Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50. Made with 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients. For sensitive skin with soothing oat fragrance free. Helps prevent sunburn. Sweat and water resistant for up to 80 minutes. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection

Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient - Purpose.Titanium Dioxide (6%), Zinc Oxide (3%) - Sunscreen.Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-8, Beeswax, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Polyamide-5, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Bisabolol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Arachidyl Glucoside, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract.

Instructions: Directions: Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months: Ask a doctor.

My son is very fair skinned. How well does this sunscreen cover?
After how many months can I put this on my baby? And is it oily?
Start your review of Averno® Baby Natural Protection Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Belton, SC
This is the best sunscreen for sensitive skin!  I've been through several brands with my eczema prone daughter, and this is the only one that didn't break her out in a full body rash.  It's a little pricey compared to other brands, but totally worth the money to keep a burning rash away.  Provides great sun protection and spreads and absorbs easily.
Murrells Inlet
I like that it is natural and light weight. Almost like a lotion. The scent isnt over powering like alot of the others I've tried are. Maybe more waterproofing would help. My kids dont mind it same as anything else have to force it on them overall satisfied. But for the price it does the same as any other brand
Trion
I have a redheaded daughter and if shes outside for like 2 mins she burns, she also plays softball and cheers so she sweats and is constantly in the sun and wiping her face and other sunscreens I tried would ru. Off her forehead into her eyes and burn or she would wipe her face and wipe it into her eyes and burn them. But with this she doesn't complain of stinging her eyes and she hasn't gotten roasted like a lobster.
California
My 2 year old daughter has dry and sensitive skin. I use this cream for her especially for her thighs. The cream is perfect for her. It is very light and soft. My daughter loves it too. I would definitely recommend this cream to anyone in need of a perfect moisture for dry or sensitive skin.
Odessa, TX
We are a family who is always outside. I have a son who plays sports so I always keep some sunscreen in my daughter's diaper bag. This sunscreen is a bit of a thicker consistency but I do not mind it. I want to make sure I am covering my daughter since we are outside quite a bit.
Lytle, TX
Well I prefer to use this for sunburn because it's not strong or and it doesn't burn when you apply it on the baby and because at least your body smooth and fresh so if your baby is crying because he had sunburn you could try this brand of products and believe me it works
Shirley
Cada verano no me puede faltar en mi lista de vacaciones aveeno por que mis hijas son amantes de sol la playa y la arena y este protector solar les dura mucho y trabaja bien no se queman tanto a pesar de que pasan mucho tiempo en el agua salada y bajo el sol
Love love love!! Soft smells amazing. Helps calm a baby down when upset. The only problem is when they rub their eyes im just worried about it. You never know what's in something and it can really mess things up. But other then that we love it she lives it.
Derry, NH
We’ve always had great luck with this product and all Aveeno products. Our girls are very fair-skinned, and they never get burned when we use this sunscreen. Goes on easily and gives them hours of protection, and mom and dad use it too. Highly recommend.
Burdett, KS
Perfect for everyday use on my kids. We do not go outside without putting sunscreen on and I know my kids are protected when I use this product. It does a great job protecting their skin and I trust AVEENO products, so this was an obvious choice!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rohnert Park , CA
il y a 2 mois
Tania H. • il y a 2 mois
Yes, this is SPF 50. I hope that was your question.