BY AVENUE

Have Better Control of Your Dog Avenue Retractable Cord Leash helps keep your pet under control with its nylon chocker. The leash is safe and comfortable. It has a wide handle designed ergonomically to cut down fatigue. The snap cover protects the owner from metal snaps. The leash offers strain-free technique for dogs to roam around easily. Available in x-small, small, medium, large and x-large sizes. Avenue Retractable Cord Leash Fully retractable Stop-and-lock control Traffic control loop ideal for city walking Ergonomically designed handle A Closer Look: The stop-and-lock technique of Avenue Retractable Cord Leash gives great control over dogs. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages Sizes:X-Small: Recommended for puppies. 10 ft length. Small: Recommended for puppies and small dogs. 16 ft length. Medium: Recommended for medium sized dogs. 16 ft length. Large: Recommended for large sized dogs. 16 ft length. X-Large: Recommended for large and x-large sized dogs. 26 ft length. see more...

• My beagle love to run off and chase other animals. In the process m...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new leash for my dog. How durable is this...1 Answers
Erica G.
Erica G.
Over all I like this. retractable leashes give your pup a little more or less room to wander as needed. I must warn though the cord can give you a rug burn. my friend and I were walking I was a little behind her (my dog was smelling something in the distance) her dog ran behind and around me. the cord rug burned the bank of me knees, hurt for weeks. Overall I still like them
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I have this one but a smaller one for my little cute punchi. She likes it because its blue she hates pink 😳. Great and pretty long and long lasting.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
I have never had a retractable leash before and wasn't sure what brand to go with - this purchase has been a wonderful decision! Durable, works as it should and affordable. I do really recommended this product, because it looks very resistant and not too heavy to use!
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
Best of the best leashes out there. I purchased 3 for my dogs.....and I love it.
Siuly F.
Siuly F.
My beagle love to run off and chase other animals. In the process many leashes have been broken.. Now I'm scared to use a retractable leash. How well is this product??
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Long Prairie, MN
I have been looking for a new leash for my dog. How durable is this one? My Austrian Shepard has a tendency to be head strong and loves chasing squirrels. As a result has broken a few leashes especially the clasps.