BeautyFragranceCreedAventus
Question by Carlos G.
Does this fragrance really live up to the hype it gets, If so, How long does it last?
San Jose, CA - il y a 3 mois

13 answers

It’s good but not very long lasting
il y a un mois
Yes it really does live up to the hype for most people, the one complaint that most people have is batch variations some are more citrusy and some are more smokey. I can smell it 24+ hours later most of the time. My only thing would be buy it from creed's website or a creed boutique.
il y a 2 mois
Really great fragrance but the longevity is not there
Lasts 10 hours
il y a 2 mois
it definitely does, it lasts about 10 hours on my skin but I wouldn’t pay 400+ for this fragrance. Just get a good clone for like 40 bucks.
il y a 2 mois
Yup, it smells awesome but test before you buy if you are considering getting it.
il y a 2 mois
With the price tag I would sample first, I did not originally care for it when I first got it but when I came back to it later I fell in love, performance is ok with certain batches but on average maybe 4-6 hours.
il y a 2 mois
Older pre 19 bottles last a lot longer, but bottles from 21 last a decent amount of time like 5-6 hours. I personally love the scent and keep it in my collection, definitely one of my favorites. But at a discount from somewhere though because it’s def not worth the full retail price by any stretch.