Aventus

by Creed

Shop Creed Aventus. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this good for everyday wear?
Is this worth the price tag ?
How do you guys feel about the performance and longevity of this scent?Aventus
Start your review of Aventus!
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Me encanta este producto desde sus comienzo su marca avanzó y hizo historia es por eso que siempre los compro.
Obada B.
Staff
I like the smell, it's elegant and last for the whole day, it's fresh yet classy. I personally get bored of perfumes so easily but this one is really special.
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
I heard so many good things about this perfume. I got a small sample yesterday from @Macy’s. Omg I am so in love with this perfume. It’s Sophisticated and masculine perfume.It stays longer than any perfume I have ever tried. I know it’s very expensive but if your are looking the best perfume check this out and you will never regret it.
Thu T.
Westminster, CA
Aventus uploaded by Thu T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
1st perchase from Nordstroms, and 1st review ever. This scent is like a fountain of youth. Smells spicy with a hint of newly sharpened # 2 pencils.
Bianca C.
Friesenheim, Rheinland
Aventus uploaded by Bianca C.
Stil, Eleganz und pure Männlichkeit - in einem edlen Flakon verkörpert. Creed Aventus ist ein würzig herber Männerduft, der ein Odeur von Kraft und Männlichkeit versprüht.Mein Mann benutzt diese parfüm jeden Tag, der Geruch hält lange auf Kleidung und Haut an.Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit diesem Parfüm und kann es nur empfehlen.
Diyar T.
Plano, TX
Aventus uploaded by Diyar T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This cologne is for those who like to live the high life. It’s extremely expensive and rightly so. Burst of pineapple in the opening and a nice smoky scent in the heart of this fragrance. Very versatile as well. Highly recommend
Lulala M.
Aventus uploaded by Lulala M.
I received a sample. To be honest I just couldn’t tell the difference between it and other man cologne I’ve tried. It smells like department stores…the exact same scent of Macy’s and Nordstrom…
Malik Shahid K.
Aventus uploaded by Malik Shahid K.
Aventus is for life. A very unique and pleasant smoky fragrance with strong notes of Pineapple, Bergamot and Green Apple. If you want to stay in class this is for you. But here's a problem with it and that's the batch variations which literally sucks. It has been reformulated so many times since its first batch and that has affected the performance and the fragrance as well. The older batches are more smokey and the performance is just amazing. Only mature noses can understand the variation in different batches. The packaging is also good but I would still say it's overpriced and some people may not agree but that's the truth. If you really wanna give this perfume a try without breaking the bank you can go for some great clones available such as CDNIM EDT, Afnan Supremacy Silver & Montblanc Explorer. Aventus
Dylan L.
Tumwater, WA
Aventus uploaded by Dylan L.
This fragrance is truly a 5/5. Absolutely nothing else like it. The price tag is a bit hefty, but this is really a very unique and “high class” fragrance. EVERY time I wear it, I receive compliments from both men and women. This is good for anytime, anywhere, any age.
Zachary A.
Maidstone, ON
Aventus uploaded by Zachary A.
This is one of the all time greats for a reason. Extremely masculine and very fresh at the same time. Expensive, no doubt. Always a positive attention scent and can be worn in all seasons (but shines in the heat). I wish it lasted a bit longer on the skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tommy U.
jersey
il y a 6 mois
Ben L. il y a 3 mois
Older bottles performed better but you should expect at least 8 hours from it.
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
il y a 6 mois
Michael R. il y a 2 mois
Yes and while it’s good, you have better bets at a lower cost.
Migle S.
Bolingbrook, IL
il y a 7 mois
Elena G. il y a 7 mois
Not to me . I find that all the Creed fragrances are hugely overpriced.