Aventus

by Creed

Shop Creed Aventus. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does it worth the price?
Do you believe that it is worth all the hype it gets? It is definitely a great fragrance, but is it too talked about?
Does anyone else love this fragrance as much as I do? It’s my absolute favorite! Does anyone else love this fragrance as much as I do? It’s my absolute favorite!
Start your review of Aventus!
Aeisha V.
Fort Worth, TX
I worked a Nordstrom for a while and when I say this is amazing. I would bring my husband home samples and he would always want this one. Now I have a picky husband so for me to actually get something and he likes it. I felt accomplished.
Roja K.
Dallas
Aventus uploaded by Roja K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
CREED AVENTUS by Creed is fire. It’s men’s cologne but I love it so much that I can’t stop using it. Bang on worth the hype!!! It stays for more than a day. I lingers for very long time and all you need is two spray. Most sexiest scent in the whole scent world. Just love it. ❤️
Erwin C.
Byram
This cologne is called “The King” of colognes and once you smell it you will see why. Everyone will know the man just entered the room. The fresh pineapple, apple, black currant, birch, vanilla, rose, patchouli, oakmoss, ambergris, Moroccan Jasmine, and musk. This is the “I have arrived fragrance as the asking price is about $350 a bottle.
Estevan A.
Ellenton, FL
Aventus uploaded by Estevan A.
Sampled Creeds Aventus and man it’s a classic mans fragrance, opens up very citrusy and masculine, the scent is very strong in the first 2-3 hours then lingers for a while this not sample is not a beast though over all 7-8 hours which is still good, but honestly there are some other fragrances that give you a similar scent profile and cost way less than this, but I would recommend if you have no budget and want a high quality fragrance.
Daniela P.
I introduced my boyfriend to this perfume and oh my god he smells good haha he is constantly being asked what is he wearing. It is a sexy perfume for a man! It is creed, so yes the price is high, but the perfume is worth it. It is long lasting so you will have it for a while.
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Saks
If I could rate this ten stars I would. It smells so good on my husband! He wears it to work and on dates with me. It costs a lot—a total investment, so don’t blind buy it. We’ll repurchase it though. It’s really that fantastic!
member-f6a752
Katy, TX
Never had the opportunity to purchase it but I had the chance to smell it and goodness it smells nice.. shoot this has a great smell and hope to get my own bottle soon.
John C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This is one of my favorite colognes! You can’t go wrong with this cologne. I get so many compliments from younger to older women.
Hector A.
Montclair, NJ
Aventus uploaded by Hector A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is by far my favorite cologne for 5 years running. I refill at the least once a year when I run out. This is a scent that drives women insane, I have even gotten comments from men while wearing it. The price is definitely worth the experience and the amazing scent Creed
Wylie S.
Stpaul
Pretty nice fragrance overall. Most people like that part a lot but I’m the opposite... That Lemony, pineapple destroys your nose in the opening but the dry down saves the fragrance a lot for me . A fruity, musky and smoky scent! Super popular! I forsure don’t think this is worth the 300-400$ price tag for this. But if you want a fragrance to say you have creed then I’d get this over any of the others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elena R.
Alice, TX
il y a 2 ans
Aventus what does everyone think of this. I am wondering if it’s a good scent.
Shernette R. il y a un an
It's a great scent, one of the best if not the best niche scent being sold . Older formulations are more potent but current ones are still pretty good. It has a great pineapple note with birch in the dry down, lasts for a long time on the skin and leaves an amazing scent trail.