BY AVENT #12 in Nursing Pads

Extra Value.  Includes Laundry Bag. 6 Washable, re-usable breast pads. Anti-slip lace outer layer. Brushed cotton lining - soft and gentle against the skin. Absorbent padding draws moisture away from the skin and traps it behind a leakproof liner. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I was these with my baby's clothes, and they are still going strong after many washes. " in 1 review
  • "Nobody wants to be the one with the breast milk wet spot on her shirt!" in 1 review
  • "Personally I'm not one for buying tons of disposable breast pads, aside from the obvious environmental issue, they can start to cost a lot if you plan to breast feed long term." in 1 review
Felicia S.
Spanish Fork, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things are terrible! I bought them to use with this little one and I hated them. I had got a couple blisters from my daughter nursing because she had a hard time latching at first and these nursing pads would literally stick to me and hurt like no bodies business to take off. They're super uncomfortable and felt bulky. Plus. I leaked right through them. I'll stick with disposable ones.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
After about a month of breastfeeding and needing constant protection from leakage I wanted something that produced less waste. These products not only lasted and held up from weekly washes but saved me money over the year. And more absorbent than disposable products.
Christine F.
Chances are if you have breastfed, you have had to use breast pads at some point. Nobody wants to be the one with the breast milk wet spot on her shirt! These reusable pads are great because you don't have to continue purchasing disposable pads, making them more Earth friendly. The are great at keeping things dry, and Avent is a wonderful brand when it comes to all things breast feeding.
Charlie W.
Lancaster, UK
Breast pads or vital for many women who breastfeed. I've had those moment of panic when, out in public, you feel the Let own and think "did I put a breast pad in!" before than wet patch spreads across your shirt. Personally I'm not one for buying tons of disposable breast pads, aside from the obvious environmental issue, they can start to cost a lot if you plan to breast feed long term. I put my kids in cloth nappies, it made sense to you cloth breast pads too. I've been able to wash and reuse mine for all 3 of my kids.
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had to use these. When my first son gave me sores. While I was at home I would wear them that way my nipples would still breathe and heal. While I still breastfed. It was a horrible couple weeks. But these let them heal up. :) I don't recommend using them in public unless your further into the breastfeeding stage where your nipple don't leak as much. ;)
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
So much better value and better for the environment than the disposable kind. These are comfortable and easy to use and wash. They come with a laundry bag and just go in with the laundry. The only down side is that it can be painful when they get stuck to leaked milk. This can be avoided by rinsing after feeding or making sure to use a nipple cream.
Jessica P.
Canton, IL
I have used these pads with my last two children. I always leak so it's cheaper for me to use washable pads as opposed to disposables. Avent pads are easily available at the stores in my town (very rural). They are just the right right and aren't contoured, so no pointy boob. My only complain is sometimes the fleece will stick to my nipple.
Sofia P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ladies absolute must if your a breast-feeding mommy!! They are soft and absorb alot. I always carried a few pads with me in my diaper bag whenever I'd go out. These work perfect so you don't leak milk through your clothing and get all wet,and best part is you just pop them in the washer to clean them which makes it easier on the wallet
Tasha D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't have an overly fond view of these. They hold a bit but don't stand up if you are leaking from like nursing on one side. The lace is totally unneeded and makes things get scratchy or stuck easy. I've actually snagged on my bra because of this lace. I won't be buying more but I'll still use the ones I have when I'm in a pinch
LeAnna R.
Lakeville, MN
Stay in place well and don't fold up when you wash them. They are light and breathable, but Are thicker do tend to show through if you have a thiner bra. Not for heavy let downs! I have to double up pads or they just drip when I'm feeding, but do an okay job for the random letdown during the day
Christina M.
Anthony , NM
Would you need to buy more then one pack to make it through the week? I was looking into buying these but wasn't sure if I would just need one pack or more. What would you recommend?
Charmaine C.
Fayetteville, NC
Do these bulk or ride up in a bra? How do they feel? My nipples are a bit sore and even silky material kind of irritates it but the leaks are 😩