BY AVENT #15 in Milk Storage

The Safest, Strongest Disposable Ever! Includes 10 Via 6 oz Bases & Lids plus 2 Adaptors for use with the AVENT ISIS Breast Pump Pre-sterilized Bases for immediate use For use with AVENT anti-colic Nipples Contents: 10 x 6 oz. Bases with Lids 2 x Adaptors Less Air Less Discomfort The AVENT Nipple - nearer to natural feeding Natural shape allows for easy transition between breast and bottle and the anti-colic valve reduces painful gas during feeding. A clinical trial* held at the Universities of London and Cambridge showed that newborns fed with the AVENT bottle suffered less from colic and were more content when awake than babies fed with standard bottles. AVENT Via is the innovative disposable way to feed your baby when on-the-go. Anti-colic Nipple - AVENT VIA is the perfect companion to the AVENT  feeding bottle because it uses the same anti-colic nipple see more...

Jill S.
Windsor, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As an exclusive pumper I thought these would be a god send. Overall great concept idea, it holds more milk than most storage containers on the market. However, the lids are difficult to screw on - bad idea when your trying to close the container after a 3 am pump session half asleep. They don't stack well either which is a bummer when these take over your fridge.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product for a breastfeeding mommy. It is affordable, reusable, durable and can be sterilized. I recommend these even for when the baby starts eating, you can store snacks, fruits, baby food. It is very good and saves a lot of money vs. the disposable bags.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got these to store my breast milk and instantly loved that they come in a vacuum sealed packaging (inside the box) so you know that they haven't been opened or tampered with and are completely sterile. They also come in 2 separate vacuum sealed bags with plastic clips so if you only need one or 2 cups, you don't have to contaminate all of the cups. I didn't use very many of them for breast milk, but they have been great as containers to hold snacks for my toddler when we go on road trips, I have only opened one bag and my second is still sealed & waiting to see if pumping for #2 is more of a success.
Tonya H.
Clinton Township, MI
I had the worse experience with these. 1. The separated milk fat sticks to the walls usually in bags and other containers I would swirl and it all mixed back in. 2. They are large and space takers. 3. Most importantly they do not deal well. I had 8 oz in two different containers in a cooler it was tipped and all of the milk spilled so after I cried for 15 minutes over spilled milk I threw out all of them.
Elizabeth T.
Gilbert, AZ
I used these with my 11 year old when she was a baby and knew it was something I needed with my son when I baby shopping. My son is 18 months now and we still uses these all the time. I used to use them to store breastmilk. But now I use them to hold milk when we travel. As long as you screw the lid on properly they do not leak. These are great for traveling.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I used these while breastfeeding but I still use them now. my kids love when they get these because they know that this is the only way they can have trail mix in their rooms while they watch tv.
Irene  C.
These storage jugs are too big. They aren't good for storing milk in the freezer u less u have a deep freezer that has extra room and the price is not worth the extra hassle
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
Great storage for breastmilk! Also great as little snack containers for your little ones! They store easily in the cupboard taking up very little space!
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is an excellent option to save the milk, especially if you go to some months trabajr to be small and do not take up much space in the refrigerator.
Paola D.
Love it! I use it for my solids when my baby reached 8 months. Good quality and heat resistant.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Is the plastic on these thicker than ziploc storage containers?
Claudia M.
I really was thinking of buy ,is this worth it ?
Kinga S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved these because I could hand express into them and when my little guy got older I used them as baby food containers
Adelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can you put these in the freezer?
Joslyn Q.