BY AVENT

Helps to Stimulate and Soothe Benefits and features: Warm Use. Cold Use. Includes Soft Sleeves. Developed with Breastfeeding Expert. Highlights. Warm Use To stimulate milk flow before feed. Cold Use To soothe sore or engorged breasts. Includes Soft Sleeves For greater comfort on skin. Developed with Expert Developed with midwife and baby adviser Vicky Scott who has bee. see more...

Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought these to relief the pain off my chest when they would start to feel heavy. They do work, I would just recommend you buy 2 pairs so you can alternate from one to the next .
Tiffany B.
These were recommended to me by a friend who eventually gifted them to me. They have been a lifesaver. I use them almost daily. I only wish you could microwave to warm them.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I got mastitis and with my last child and these helped so much. I didn't like the sleeves because they made it harder to feel the heat/cold. I have gotten these for several of my friends who plan to breastfeed.
Kris R.
temple, pa
I had a pair of these with my first child. I never got them out of the attic when I had my second. They are a waste of time. They are too big to be useful. They don't form to your breast at all. Also, they are very uncomfortable to use. I never found a benefit to them.
Nikki A.
Zanesville, OH
Not easy to use. Large and cumbersome. There are other things that would work better- an ice pack, a heating pad, a washcloth. These are not worth your money.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't know how many times I had to jump in the shower and massage my breast under warm water because I'd get so engorged
I wish I had some of these
Tyna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Must have for new moms. These work perfectly. I think every breastfeeding mom needs these in her life! I packed them in my hospital bag.
Kimberly O.
Jackson , MS
A breastfeeding Mom must have, especially for relief from engorgement. My advice is to buy two packs.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
They aren't all that easy to use, not bad but not wonderful either. I'm impartial
melodie f.
I haven't tried these cold yet, only warm. I found them hard to place on the breast. The warmth was great but I had to hold them on, which was a bit inconvenient.