Avent Soothie Pacifier
Top Questions See all 380 Q&A
- "All time favorite pacifiers lol if it wasn't for them id go crazy they are the only pacifiers my son would take after the hospital." in 68 reviews
- "These r the only brand my son would use...i love them especially since they are given in most hospitals when u have a baby" in 36 reviews
- "with my son these were the only pacifiers he would use and my daughter likes them as well but she will use other types these are good pacifiers and can easily be washed and are long lasting" in 24 reviews
- "These were what they gave us in the hospital and they were one of the only pacifiers my son would take (when he took any at all)." in 21 reviews
- "Also, I'm breastfeeding abd haven't had any nipple confusion when going from feeding to pacifier (a common problem amongst newborns)." in 20 reviews
No shape is really better or worse its just what the baby prefers or what you give them first.
I don't think these are orthodontic and in turn can cause tooth issues if use while teeth are growing in and that would be my only worry with these.
Other than that these are of great quality. They are very soft with no hard parts to hurt the baby. They can be used to teethe on. They are very easy to clean and fun for babies to play with when they realize they can stick their finger in the hole and feel their tongue haha.
These do tear after about 6 months of regular use and washes so you will have to replace about that often but they are an affordable price and available almost everywhere so they are easy to keep around or stock up on.
There isn't an widely available pacifier clips that hold this type well so that can be a con if you use those to keep them near baby and not lose them.
Overall its a trusted brand and a quality pacifier so I do recommend.
them! They work great when he has the hiccups and needs help calming
down. Out of the variety of pacifiers we've tried, these are definitely
his favorite. He absolutely loves chewing on my finger (which fits
comfortably inside of the little nipple). They definitely soothe him
when he's fussy, and are great to offer when trying to get him to fall
asleep. Definitely recommended!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos