Avent Soothie 0-3 Month

by Avent

#18 in Pacifiers

Used by Medical Professionals to Calm Newborns For Ages 0-3 Months Over 2,000 hospitals in the US give newborns the Philips® Avent® Soothie SCF190/06 pacifier, which are sized and shaped for baby s developing mouth.  Its one-piece construction adheres to the American Academy of Pediatric guidelines. Hospital Grade Silicone Highly Durable. Orthodontic Nipple Promotes Natural Development of Teeth & Gums. Hygienic Dishwasher Safe. BPA Free 0% BPA Product. Can Be Sterilized Can be sterilized in a Philips Avent Sterilizer.

What brand of pacifiers did your baby not like? 👎👶
Start your review of Avent Soothie 0-3 Month!
Chicopee , MA
These are the only pacifiers my 3-month-old will use. They’re pretty inexpensive so no big deal if they get lost. I love that they are one piece of silicone so very easy to keep clean. I don’t like that there is nowhere to attach a clip so my baby is constantly shooting them out of her mouth and across the room.
Odessa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Both of my kiddos have loved these pacifiers. Although its reccomended not to use pacifiers until after the first month to avoid nipple confusion, both of my breastfed babies have used these shortly after arriving home from the hospital and had zero issues with nursing. We love the soothies!
Palmdale, CA
Avent Soothie 0-3 Month uploaded by Sharon V.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little girl loves this pacifier, and we have purchased a few. this is the only one that doesn’t make her gag. I don’t have to worry about it getting moldy in the center due to moisture.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Neither of my kids really enjoyed these pacifiers. Not sure why. I’ve tried them several times, especially because they are the ones the hospital gave. But my kids just kept spitting them out from early on.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love that these are all one piece so the risk of baby choking is greatly reduced(could still happen if you don't change them as often as you need to). These were the only pacifier my now toddler would take
Avent Soothie 0-3 Month uploaded by Katherine B.
Initially I didn't want my baby to have anything to do with pacifiers because I wanted to breastfeed and thought they would interfere. My daughter was born a premie and had so much going on that when she got an upset tummy, I made the decision to let her have a pacifier. These were the ones she got and they have been such a big help. She looks silly using them because they cover a lot of her face right now. These calm her down immediately when she is fussing and never interfered with her breastfeeding.
Portage , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loved these pacifiers. They were very similar to the ones they give you in the hospital. I had a ton of pacifiers I bought for her and she would ONLY take these. I would buy them again.
I am not sure why hospitals still give these pacifiers out – they do nothing for the shape of your baby's mouth. I prefer to use an orthodontic pacifier like a Gerber NUK.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son absolutely loves these Pacifiers!! I Like the fact that they are big and not the easy to lose!! It truly meant up to the name "SOOTHIE" it always soothes my 2 month old!
Charlevoix, MI
Avent Soothie 0-3 Month uploaded by Tiffany B.
My daughter loves this, we have it in purple and pink. When she was born we had already bought a few different pacifiers and no way! she wouldn't take any of them. This was the ONLY one she would take and we had to go out and buy them after the fact. we only used pacifiers while waiting to make bottles etc