Avent Soothie 0-3 Month uploaded by Katherine B.Avent Soothie 0-3 Month uploaded by Tiffany B.Avent Soothie 0-3 Month uploaded by Johnna D.

BY AVENT #13 in Pacifiers

Used by Medical Professionals to Calm Newborns For Ages 0-3 Months Over 2,000 hospitals in the US give newborns the Philips® Avent® Soothie SCF190/06 pacifier, which are sized and shaped for baby s developing mouth.  Its one-piece construction adheres to the American Academy of Pediatric guidelines. Hospital Grade Silicone Highly Durable. Orthodontic Nipple Promotes Natural Development of Teeth & Gums. Hygienic Dishwasher Safe. BPA Free 0% BPA Product. Can Be Sterilized Can be sterilized in a Philips Avent Sterilizer. see more...

• What brand of pacifiers did your baby not like? 👎👶1 Answers
Jamie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love that these are all one piece so the risk of baby choking is greatly reduced(could still happen if you don't change them as often as you need to). These were the only pacifier my now toddler would take
Laura C.
Chicopee, MA
These are the only pacifiers my 3-month-old will use. They’re pretty inexpensive so no big deal if they get lost. I love that they are one piece of silicone so very easy to keep clean. I don’t like that there is nowhere to attach a clip so my baby is constantly shooting them out of her mouth and across the room.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
These are literally the only binkys my daughter likes. Every other brand she spits out and screams after i give them to her. They’re hard to find but they’re also a little cheaper than other brands. I highly recommend these to other new moms, i was glad that i had someone recommend these to me.
jasmine s.
Corona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My babygirl loves these, I've tried so many different ones and she spits them all out. And I'm breastfeeding and having these doesn't confuse her or make her not want to latch on. Definitely recommend
Jenise A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only pacifier my daughter would use. She loved them. I gave it a five stars because it was the only thing to soothe her so the cons were irrelevant. I didn't know there were holders for them and she contantly dropped them and we would lose them and go buy more. Seriously it was the only thing that she would go to sleep with. We were getting worried about weaning her off them but she bit off the tips of all of them and threw them in the trash. (So be careful to watch for any tears as teeth come in) but overall they worked for her so they worked for me.
Valerie F.
Brea, CA
Luckily, baby has become used to these as pacifiers! Perfect to help baby fall asleep and she spits it right out when she is asleep enough and doesn't want it anymore. Easy to wash/sterilize.
Katherine B.
Initially I didn't want my baby to have anything to do with pacifiers because I wanted to breastfeed and thought they would interfere. My daughter was born a premie and had so much going on that when she got an upset tummy, I made the decision to let her have a pacifier. These were the ones she got and they have been such a big help. She looks silly using them because they cover a lot of her face right now. These calm her down immediately when she is fussing and never interfered with her breastfeeding.
Ashlie L.
Kalamazoo , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loved these pacifiers. They were very similar to the ones they give you in the hospital. I had a ton of pacifiers I bought for her and she would ONLY take these. I would buy them again.
Tabitha W.
I am not sure why hospitals still give these pacifiers out – they do nothing for the shape of your baby's mouth. I prefer to use an orthodontic pacifier like a Gerber NUK.
Karla C.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son absolutely loves these Pacifiers!! I Like the fact that they are big and not the easy to lose!! It truly meant up to the name "SOOTHIE" it always soothes my 2 month old!
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What brand of pacifiers did your baby not like? 👎👶

back