BY AVENT

Soft Spouts Easy Transition from Bottle to Cup Ages 6 Months +. Ideal First Step to a Drinking Cup - Soft spout. Controls Flow to Avoid Spillage - Patented non-spill valve. Total Convenience - Easy to sip, easy to clean. Interchangeable - Spouts & handles can be used with all Philips Avent Bottles & Cups The Philips® Avent soft spouts SCF246/00 are designed for delicate gums and are the ideal first step from breast or bottle to a drinking cup.  With easy-sip and easy to clean non-spill valve. What is Included: 2 Soft Spouts 1 Silicon Valve 1. see more...

Jessica W.
I purchased these at a local Walmart for my sons bottle, in hopes of transitioning to a sippy cup soon. The slit on these nipples are very large, formula gets all over the place. I would recommend these for a baby or toddler already trained on a sippy cup.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
My sister gift this present cups coaches for my little girl and come with these,these are soft and the bad thing is that it's very easy to rope
lindsey c.
Visalia, CA
This is how I got my 1 year old off of bottles , they work perfectly my son loves them and they still act as a bottle
Jessica W.
I was so thankful for these when transitioning my daughter from a bottle to a sippy cup. Worked like a charm.
Daisy L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Used Avent from day 1. Will continue to do so until he's off sippys! Best recommendation I got!
Karlie B.
Victoria
I found these extremely helpful in transitioning my daughter from a bottle. The tips are soft and very close to the bottle nipples. They clean very easily. Easy to pop out. Fantastic product
Jessica H.
West lorne, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are really good the sippy cup ones are great to like I’ve stated in previous reviews we love avent