Avent Silicone Nipples for Reusable Baby Bottles uploaded by Jessica M.

BY AVENT #33 in Baby Bottles

Ideal for the Breast Fed Baby. Wide soft silicone nipples, for baby to suckle - just like at mother s breast. Best for combining breast & bottle feeding. 2 fast flow clear silicone nipples. For use with babies 6 months or more. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Catie O.
St George, UT
Loved these! The bottles were amazing and easy to clean. We lost a couple of these and had to buy new ones but they never broke down.
waleska r.
Milwaukee, WI
Es lo mejor no se rompe como otras mamaderas por eso me gusta Avent es la mejor no tengo ninguna queja
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
These nipples were great and cheap to replace. My son took to these fairly easy. I only had to buy replacements to get a different flow from the bottle. Worth the money you pay. Would defiantly recommend.
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
This are good, material is nice and my baby loves them. I just don't like that they don't last long, at least not for my taste. But Avent is a a very good baby products brand, most of my baby's bottles are Avent.
Dorothy M.
Orange, CA
These replacement nipples are awesome. They survived many sterilizing cycles in the dishwasher at high heat and never got brittle. Plus, they fit right onto the disposable bottles that are used by hospital nurseries.
Katarina V.
Phelan, CA
I would use these again when I have a second baby. They don't tear easy and they do not have build up in germs because cleaning is easy to do!
Kimesha D.
I love these, they last me a year or more when others only last me a couple months. My son only accepts this shaped nipple.
Katey H.
We love Avent bottles and nipples for all three of our babies! They are very thick and can stand up to tons of washing!
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves these nipples. He does really well with them.
Ana C.