Avent SCF673/17 Natural 8 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Carmen B.Avent SCF673/17 Natural 8 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Caitlin C.Avent SCF673/17 Natural 8 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Celia G.

BY AVENT #10 in Baby Bottles

For 0-12 Months Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On see more...

Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Rogers, MN
I purchased these for my daughter and we really love that avent has a chemical free safer option! So many companies do not offer glass anymore even though it is the safest option and of the few options we did have we chose avents natural glass bottles because we needed a bottle that was going to work with breastfeeding and avent is such a well known brand. I love how thick the glass is, I don't have to worry about our toddler throwing them if he does manage to get a hold of one because these wont break.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Colorado Springs, CO
These bottles are great for those that are trying to stay away from plastic. At least for me, that's one of the reasons why I got them. But with glass they are a bit heavy, so they aren't ideal to use in the middle of the night. I have the Avent BPA Free 9 and 11oz bottles that are just easier to use during those late night feedings. Overall, I love Avent bottles. They're the only brand of bottles I have.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I got these bottles so that my mother could use them when she takes care of my daughter a few days during the week and because we did not want to use plastic bottles. Its a good bottle expect for the fact that it is kinda of heavy and comes with a standard slow flow nipple that is too fast even for a baby of 2 months. Going to the nipple one size slower though fixes that problem.
Natosha B.
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA
Absolutely love this bottle have been using for 3 weeks now since I started transitioning my LO to taking bottle while I'm gone and this one dose not confuse her like the other bottle I tied first. She's actually latching better while she nurses now then before I started her on bottle. I couldn't be any happier with it.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
This was the winner of bottles for my son! We are about to have baby number 2 and I hope she takes well to them . I like the style and easiness to use / clean. They do come in different colors if you want them to be a bit more gender specific. They are a little pricey but definitely not the most expensive!
Fabiola Q.
Fabiola Q.
Deridder, LA
Definitely in love with these bottles to my baby boy! I really like how much hygienic they are plus after a while reading about baby bottles I found out glass bottles are so much better to feed than plastic bottles, actually I use it as storage for breast milk also! I will recommend it 100%
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love love love these bottles!! Used them for over a year and have zero complaints. They were a bit heavy for my son when learning to hold a bottle but he got the hang of it. I recommend to everyone! Will definitely be using for all my future babies.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Virgie, KY
I love these bottles! Where I breastfed I didn't want my son getting confused and they were the only bottles that didn't give him the confusion. They're very easy to clean and very easy to sterilize. Recommend highly!
AMANDA R.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj
I used these bottles for about a week before I realized they are not so great. The milk would come out of the sides and spill all over my 1 year old twins. I will never buy this product again.
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I am a huge fan of Avent. They have wonderful products. I am so happy to see that they came out with a glass bottle. We have 3 of these glass ones & love them! I am not a huge fan of plastic.
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
I am torn on whether to get the 4 or 8 ounce version of these glass bottles. I plan to breastfeed my baby, but want to have a back up bottle just in case I am away and he needs pumped milk, or my husband feeds him. Thoughts?
Tyreese S.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Do the bottles become to hot when you warm the milk?
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Mega Parent Expert
Do these brake easily?
Amy L.
Amy L.
Will these work with the Medela Pump?
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Will these break easily if dropped on a hard surface? I'm paranoid to use a glass bottle with my 7 month old who is getting pretty mobile...