Avent SCF673/17 Natural 8 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Carmen B.Avent SCF673/17 Natural 8 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Celia G.Avent SCF673/17 Natural 8 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Caitlin C.

BY AVENT #9 in Baby Bottles

For 0-12 Months Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On see more...

• I have for glass bottles in general, my baby tends to throw his b...1 Answers
  • Do these brake easily?1 Answers
  • I'm expecting my first baby in February and I'm so confused on wh...1 Answers
Brittany R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these bottles! I love that I can put them in the microwave and I love how sanitary they are. The only con to these bottles and the only reason I didn’t give them a full 5 stars is because the white plastic piece that twists the nipple on strips out sometimes and then the bottle leaks. If they could fix that then these bottles would we unbelievable!
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Wonderful bottle. All three of my kids took right to these, breastfed and not. They seem very natural in shape and aren't difficult to clean. They don't give your baby gas and you can buy some silicone sleeves for grip and durability from olababy . Philips Avent 4 Ounce & 8 Ounce Natural Glass Bottle Set with Olababy Silicone Sleeves, Pink These will shatter when full and dropped onto pavement from five feet up.
Patty P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tell everyone I know if you have a baby use these bottles right here. Sure there heavy and glass and you'll have to hold your baby's bottle most of the time. But let me tell you. I have only bought (2) 4oz and (2) 8oz bottles and my daughter is 7months old! Idk maybe it's just me but with my first daughter we got the plastic ones and we would run through them fast. Maybe it's because even the faintest foul odor that would come from them and I would throw them away cause the smell will steep into the plastic. I live in AZ and let me tell you if you leave a bottle in your car for even 30min it will stink up. Not these bottles the smell ALWAYS comes off. I've only had to replace the nipples! Great investment.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
This was the winner of bottles for my son! We are about to have baby number 2 and I hope she takes well to them . I like the style and easiness to use / clean. They do come in different colors if you want them to be a bit more gender specific. They are a little pricey but definitely not the most expensive!
Kaleigh B.
We LOVE Avent glass bottles! We started using them the day we came home from the hospital and I felt so much more comfortable putting my breast milk into the glass bottles. They are very easy to clean and sanitize and also have a sleek design! Baby loves them as well which is a plus! :)
M Lupé R.
Stockton, CA
I love these because I know they are super safe for my baby to use. Although if it were to fall on his face it would be a disaster, but I always have an eye on him. He loves it and I feel fancy using these. Haha LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Carmen B.
If you are breastfeeding and bottle feeding this is the bottle for your baby! The nipple is great for my son. I was nervous when I had to go back to work and pump my milk and have him drink from a bottle. I thought he would get nipple confused and only drink from the bottle. Or not take the bottle. He transitioned so smoothly! And continues to do so. This bottle is so attractive and so so easy to sanitize. The bite is so natural that baby doesn't notice the difference between me and the bottle. Classy and easy to clean! Top rated for a reason. I purchased mine on Amazon.
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
I love these bottles. They are easy to put together since It is only three pieces. they are also very easy to clean. The nipples don't wash well in my dishwasher but I just hand scrub them then boil them. My baby had no problem transitioning between breast and this bottle. I would say you just have to make sure the nipple is popped onto the lid all the way or it will leak. Definitely would recommend.

Since I wrote this review, the lids are horrible. They always leak and don't tighten well. I am unsure if the boiling affected them. I wish they were built better.
Alexandria T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter will takes bottles and we are glad she does but Avent seems to be the only one that has the right flow for her. We love the glass bottles too, makes things easy!
Cassandra S.
Bronx, NY
I loved, loved, loved, these bottles for my son. He was born at 28 weeks and would not breast feed straight from me. Pumping and giving these bottles was great. They are a little heavier than the plastic ones but extremely durable. I and my son have dropped them several times (no carpet) without them breaking . Love the fact that because they are glass they are so easy to sterilize and you don't have to worry about breeding bacteria. The sleek design was better than the old Evenflo glass bottles , and they were readily available at Walmart in the three pack or a starter pack with both the 4 oz and the 8 oz bottle. I would recommend to anyone who prefers glass bottles
Ryoko M.
I am torn on whether to get the 4 or 8 ounce version of these glass bottles. I plan to breastfeed my baby, but want to have a back up bottle just in case I am away and he needs pumped milk, or my husband feeds him. Thoughts?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Do the bottles become to hot when you warm the milk?
Elizabeth J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these brake easily?
Amy L.
Will these work with the Medela Pump?
I have for glass bottles in general, my baby tends to throw his bottles how would I prevent him from breaking the glass bottles?