BY AVENT #30 in Baby Bottles

For 0-12 Months Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On see more...

• I have for glass bottles in general, my baby tends to thr...1 Answers
  • Do these brake easily?1 Answers
  • I'm expecting my first baby in February and I'm so confus...1 Answers
Georgia G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE these bottles! They are sturdy, I’ve accidentally dropped them and they haven’t broken. I love that it fits with my breast pump and I can pump straight into the bottle. It warms up faster than plastic bottles in the bottle warmer. My son is able to hold it comfortably even though they are a bit on the heavy side. The new softer nipples are a plus!
Brittany R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these bottles! I love that I can put them in the microwave and I love how sanitary they are. The only con to these bottles and the only reason I didn’t give them a full 5 stars is because the white plastic piece that twists the nipple on strips out sometimes and then the bottle leaks. If they could fix that then these bottles would we unbelievable!
Jenn P.
We absolutely love these glass bottles. They are very easy to clean and maintain. We bought a pack of three to use and that’s all we have needed. Our son is at the stage where he is starting to hold it. Although it might seem heavy, Avent has a training part you can attach to the bottle and it will be easier for babies to hold. I would definitely recommend parents to use these glass bottles.
Patty P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tell everyone I know if you have a baby use these bottles right here. Sure there heavy and glass and you'll have to hold your baby's bottle most of the time. But let me tell you. I have only bought (2) 4oz and (2) 8oz bottles and my daughter is 7months old! Idk maybe it's just me but with my first daughter we got the plastic ones and we would run through them fast. Maybe it's because even the faintest foul odor that would come from them and I would throw them away cause the smell will steep into the plastic. I live in AZ and let me tell you if you leave a bottle in your car for even 30min it will stink up. Not these bottles the smell ALWAYS comes off. I've only had to replace the nipples! Great investment.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
This was the winner of bottles for my son! We are about to have baby number 2 and I hope she takes well to them . I like the style and easiness to use / clean. They do come in different colors if you want them to be a bit more gender specific. They are a little pricey but definitely not the most expensive!
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Wonderful bottle. All three of my kids took right to these, breastfed and not. They seem very natural in shape and aren't difficult to clean. They don't give your baby gas and you can buy some silicone sleeves for grip and durability from olababy . Philips Avent 4 Ounce & 8 Ounce Natural Glass Bottle Set with Olababy Silicone Sleeves, Pink These will shatter when full and dropped onto pavement from five feet up.
Kaleigh B.
We LOVE Avent glass bottles! We started using them the day we came home from the hospital and I felt so much more comfortable putting my breast milk into the glass bottles. They are very easy to clean and sanitize and also have a sleek design! Baby loves them as well which is a plus! :)
Carmen B.
If you are breastfeeding and bottle feeding this is the bottle for your baby! The nipple is great for my son. I was nervous when I had to go back to work and pump my milk and have him drink from a bottle. I thought he would get nipple confused and only drink from the bottle. Or not take the bottle. He transitioned so smoothly! And continues to do so. This bottle is so attractive and so so easy to sanitize. The bite is so natural that baby doesn't notice the difference between me and the bottle. Classy and easy to clean! Top rated for a reason. I purchased mine on Amazon.
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these bottles. They are easy to put together since It is only three pieces. they are also very easy to clean. The nipples don't wash well in my dishwasher but I just hand scrub them then boil them. My baby had no problem transitioning between breast and this bottle. I would say you just have to make sure the nipple is popped onto the lid all the way or it will leak. Definitely would recommend.

Since I wrote this review, the lids are horrible. They always leak and don't tighten well. I am unsure if the boiling affected them. I wish they were built better.
Alexandria T.
Nolensville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter will takes bottles and we are glad she does but Avent seems to be the only one that has the right flow for her. We love the glass bottles too, makes things easy!
Ryoko M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I am torn on whether to get the 4 or 8 ounce version of these glass bottles. I plan to breastfeed my baby, but want to have a back up bottle just in case I am away and he needs pumped milk, or my husband feeds him. Thoughts?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Do the bottles become to hot when you warm the milk?
Elizabeth J.
Do these brake easily?
Amy L.
Will these work with the Medela Pump?
I have for glass bottles in general, my baby tends to throw his bottles how would I prevent him from breaking the glass bottles?