Avent SCF673/17 Natural 8 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Carmen B.Avent SCF673/17 Natural 8 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Celia G.Avent SCF673/17 Natural 8 Ounce Glass Bottle uploaded by Caitlin C.

BY AVENT #10 in Baby Bottles

For 0-12 Months Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On see more...

• I have for glass bottles in general, my baby tends to throw his b...1 Answers
  • Do these brake easily?1 Answers
  • I'm expecting my first baby in February and I'm so confused on wh...1 Answers
Patty P.
Mega Parent Expert
I tell everyone I know if you have a baby use these bottles right here. Sure there heavy and glass and you'll have to hold your baby's bottle most of the time. But let me tell you. I have only bought (2) 4oz and (2) 8oz bottles and my daughter is 7months old! Idk maybe it's just me but with my first daughter we got the plastic ones and we would run through them fast. Maybe it's because even the faintest foul odor that would come from them and I would throw them away cause the smell will steep into the plastic. I live in AZ and let me tell you if you leave a bottle in your car for even 30min it will stink up. Not these bottles the smell ALWAYS comes off. I've only had to replace the nipples! Great investment.
Brittany R.
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love these bottles! I love that I can put them in the microwave and I love how sanitary they are. The only con to these bottles and the only reason I didn’t give them a full 5 stars is because the white plastic piece that twists the nipple on strips out sometimes and then the bottle leaks. If they could fix that then these bottles would we unbelievable!
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Mega Parent Expert
Wonderful bottle. All three of my kids took right to these, breastfed and not. They seem very natural in shape and aren't difficult to clean. They don't give your baby gas and you can buy some silicone sleeves for grip and durability from olababy . Philips Avent 4 Ounce & 8 Ounce Natural Glass Bottle Set with Olababy Silicone Sleeves, Pink These will shatter when full and dropped onto pavement from five feet up.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
This was the winner of bottles for my son! We are about to have baby number 2 and I hope she takes well to them . I like the style and easiness to use / clean. They do come in different colors if you want them to be a bit more gender specific. They are a little pricey but definitely not the most expensive!
Kaleigh B.
We LOVE Avent glass bottles! We started using them the day we came home from the hospital and I felt so much more comfortable putting my breast milk into the glass bottles. They are very easy to clean and sanitize and also have a sleek design! Baby loves them as well which is a plus! :)
M Lupé R.
Stockton, CA
I love these because I know they are super safe for my baby to use. Although if it were to fall on his face it would be a disaster, but I always have an eye on him. He loves it and I feel fancy using these. Haha LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Fabiola Q.
Deridder, LA
Definitely in love with these bottles to my baby boy! I really like how much hygienic they are plus after a while reading about baby bottles I found out glass bottles are so much better to feed than plastic bottles, actually I use it as storage for breast milk also! I will recommend it 100%
Alexandria T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter will takes bottles and we are glad she does but Avent seems to be the only one that has the right flow for her. We love the glass bottles too, makes things easy!
Julie C.
Washington, PA
These bottles are pretty great. They carry less bacteria than plastic and I don't have to worry about them melting in the dish washer or when I clean them in boiling water. They were probably the best bottles I used.
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA
We've only used these bottles ( and the 4oz) since our sub was born. Con don't take it out in and out a lot they do break if they fall ! Otherwise I love them !!
Ryoko M.
I am torn on whether to get the 4 or 8 ounce version of these glass bottles. I plan to breastfeed my baby, but want to have a back up bottle just in case I am away and he needs pumped milk, or my husband feeds him. Thoughts?
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Do the bottles become to hot when you warm the milk?
Alysha B.
Jacksonville, NC
I've been looking for glass bottles and avent is the bottle brand my son likes! The question is How easily do these bottles break? Also, are they heavy?
I have for glass bottles in general, my baby tends to throw his bottles how would I prevent him from breaking the glass bottles?
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
My son is exclusively breastfed and won't take a bottle. Are these bottles any good for the transition?