BY AVENT #38 in Baby Bottles

Helps To Easily Combine With Breastfeeding Developmental Stages:&Nbsp; 0 &Ndash; 12 Months Glass Baby Bottle With Newborn Flow Nipple Pure &Amp; Safe Helps To Easily Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding Promotes A More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Air Goes Into The Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy Natural Latch On Our Natural Glass Bottle Helps To Make Bottle Feeding More Natural For Baby And You.&Nbsp; The Nipple Features A Comfort Petal Design To Support Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast, Helping To Make It Easy For Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Pure &Amp; Safe Heat Resistance Pharmaceutical Grade Glass Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding Natural Latch On Due To The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple A More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Unique Comfort Petals To Support An Extra Soft &Amp; Flexible Nipple Compatible With Philips Avent Range Air Goes Into The Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy Advanced Anti Colic System With Innovative Twin Valve Other Benefits Simple To Use &Amp; Clean, Supports Quick &Amp; Easy Assembly This Bottle Is Bpa Free* Highlights Heat Resistance The Natural Glass Bottle Is Heat And Thermal Shock Resistant.&Nbsp; It Can Therefore Be Safely Stored In The Fridge, Warmed, And Is Also Suitable For Sterilization. Advanced Anti-Colic Valve Innovative Twin Valve Design Helps Reduce Colic And Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle And Not Baby's Tummy. Pharmaceutical Grade Glass Fully Recyclable, Premium Quality Borosilicate Glass To Help Ensure The Highest Quality For Ultimate Purity. Growing With Your Baby The Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Compatible With The Philips Avent Range, Excluding Classic Bottles And Cup Handles.&Nbsp; We Advise To Use The Natural Bottles With Natural Feeding Nipples Only. Natural Latch On The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast, Helping To Make It Easy For Your Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Simple To Use &Amp; Clean Wide Bottle Neck Helps Make Filling And Cleaning Easy.&Nbsp; Only A Few Parts To Support Quick And Simple Assembly. This Bottle Is Bpa Free* The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Made Of Bpa Free* Material (Glass). Unique Comfort Petals Petals Inside The Nipple Helps Increase Softness And Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse.&Nbsp; Your Baby Will Enjoy A More Comfortable And Contented Feed. Specifications Material Bottle:&Nbsp; Bpa Free*, Glass Nipple:&Nbsp; Silicone, Bpa Free* Design Bottle Design:&Nbsp; Ergonomic Shape, Wide Neck Ease Of Use Ease Of Use:&Nbsp; Easy To Assemble, Easy To Clean, Easy To Hold, Dishwasher &Amp; Microwave Safe Functions Latch On:&Nbsp; Easy Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Nipple:&Nbsp; Unique Comfort Petals, Advanced Anti-Colic System, Extra Soft &Amp; Flexible Nipple, Natural Latch On Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice. Assembled In Uk Or In The Usa; With Components From The Usa And Uk *Following Eu Directive (2011/8/Eu) see more...

• I solely breastfeed but will have to go back to work at 4 months ...2 Answers
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
Have been using these for 5 months and can honestly say that I love them. I did have three break but that was my own fault as I pumped straight into them and part of my flanges would slip off along with the bottle. I have been able to continue breastfeeding even though my baby uses these all day while I work. After all this time they still look good as new, and I don't have to worry about anything from a plastic bottle leaching into the milk.
Emily S.
The bottles themselves are nice, but they leak like crazy. I ignored the reviews because they were the least expensive glass bottle on the market. Multiple times I, or another family member, went to feed my baby with the bottles and they leaked consistently or unscrewed and dumped out onto her. Along with the tragic waste of breastmilk and the mess that it made it became unbearable. We had to be unrealistically meticulous at screwing on the lid tight enough but not too tight, and that was a crap shoot most times anyways. Don't get these, save yourself the anger.
Samantha S.
Newberg, OR
These bottles were the winner for my colicky breastfed son. He didn't use a bottle often, but he took to these easier than the more traditional ones with a narrower neck. I appreciated the wider neck because his latch looked almost the same as when he was breastfeeding. Iread other reviews that said these leaked, but as long as all the parts were thoroughly dry when I put them together, and I made sure the nipple was flat against the ring, I did not have any problems with leaking.
Jenny D.
Calhan, CO
Purchased one of these bottles because we'd received 2 free ones with formula freebies that were sent. Glad I only purchased one. Leaked breast milk every time we tried to use it to acclimate our little one to a bottle at 2 months. Spoke with the company and they gave me tips/pointers, but even that hasn't helped. They also sent me a box of 3 bottles. As a company, they have good customer service, but the product isn't as good. The gasket or something inside doesn't seal, even if you wet the rim of the gasket and don't twist the bottle top on to tightly. Even the new bottles the company sent have the same issue.
Nayrobi C.
I received the plastic version of this bottle as a freebie too so maybe the other reviewer confused that with these glass bottles. I never had any leakage issues whatsoever! They're easy to clean - only 4 pieces vs 6 pieces of a Dr. Brown bottle. I sterilize all pieces in boiling water and they've held up for 8 months so far!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Really well made bottles! They're a bit heavy if your holding at a weird angle for extended periods of time (sitting in the backseat giving my newborn niece a bottle. Really thick glass and seem very durable.
Amy C.
These bottles are really well made, vent nicely, and are very easy to clean. My son would not take any other bottle, and we tried many different brands. I had one glass and two poly propylene and never had a leaking issue with any of them.
Tiffany B.
Great to have as I don't like warming milk in anything plastic, even if it is bpa free. I only wish the volume lines where darker with more increments.
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
I love the avent bottles. It's what my nephew uses and my son will use. I like plastic better though, not really a fan of glass bottles
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
The dr brown bottles and these are my absolute favorites. She likes the nipples and she can hold these easily!
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I solely breastfeed but will have to go back to work at 4 months so we have to introduce the bottle. How is this nipple with breast confusion?