BY AVENT

#1 Reusable Bottle Brand^ 0M+ Newborn Supports The Most Natural Way To Bottle Feed Helps To Easily Combine With Breastfeeding Natural Nipple Shape Comfort Petals Advanced Anti-Colic Natural Latch On The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple Helps Make It Easy For Your Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Unique Comfort Petals Petals Inside The Nipple Help Increase Softness And Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse. Advanced Anti-Colic Valve Innovative Twin Valve Design Helps Reduce Colic And Discomfort. Choosing The Right Nipple Different Flow Rates To Help Keep Up With Your Baby's Growth.&Nbsp; Use The Philips Avent Natural Bottles Only With Philips Avent Natural Feeding Nipples. Soothie Pacifier 0 &Ndash; 3M Used By Medical Professionals To Help Calm Newborns.&Nbsp; Hospital Grade Silicone, One Piece Construction, Highly Durable. Bottle Brush Curved Brush Head And Molded Tip To Support Thorough Cleaning Of Hard To Reach Areas. These Bpa-Free Bottles Are Made Of Pp Material (Polypropylene). What's Included: 2 - 9 Oz / 260 Ml Avent Natural Bottles, For 1M+ Slow Flow 3 - 4 Oz / 125 Ml Avent Natural Bottles, For 0M+ Newborn 1 - Soothie Pacifier 0 &Ndash; 3M, Purple 1 - Soothie Pacifier 0 &Ndash; 3M, Pink 1 - Bottle Brush 1-800-54-Avent Bottles Made In Indonesia Pacifier Made In Usa Bottle Brush Made In Malaysia ^#1 Reusable Bottle Brand In Us And Canada *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
I bought this starter set for my daughter. She was born early so she had to learn to take bottles first. I love them! It also came with a 2 pack of soothe pacifier that most hospitals give out. And a bottle cleaner. I don't like the bottle cleaner. Not for bottles at least you can definitely use it for something else though
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
I exclusively breastfed my son until I had to go back to work. We purchased this starter set and it has worked out wonderfully. My husband has no trouble feeding our son from the Advent bottles. There is no "nipple confusion" that you so often hear about. Easy to clean and assemble. I would certainly recommend these bottles and pacifiers to other moms. The Advent pacifiers are also the only pacifier our son will take. He spits out other brands.
Ericah H.
These were the first bottles we bough when my daughter was born and she did great with them. I got them as a baby shower gift so I'm not sure how much they were. They were really easy to clean and she latched on easily. Id recommend these as the first bottles for your little one.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
I have received these bottles as a gift and they were great in the beginning and they wouldn't get too many bubbles in the bottle but they start leaking all over my daughter way more than what was going into her mouth so I stopped using them and will use them for juice
Becca A.
Avent is the only bottle my daughter would take! She had issues with all other bottles that we tried but she loves avent! They are perfect! And the variety of bottle And nipple sizes is wonderful for her as she gets older!
Shauntisha P.
Palmdale, CA
When my son was little I tried the regular bottles and switched him to these per his doctors advice (that man is awesome), found them in blue loved them, they relieved his upset tummy alot.
Mynisha L.
Great bottles. They don't leak and are very easy to clean. My daughter loves the large bottle and they are the closest thing to a moms nipple if you are going to breastfeed also. This is my second child in 9 yrs and both babies loved these bottles.
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
Nice for my baby. She is breastfed and still used these so I am sure you can use these for breastfed babies and formula FeD babies. This are very nice and I would recoemd these to anyone.
Savannah K.
Jordan, MN
My children didn't take to these bottles very well. I would not encourage a new mom to commit to a huge set like this until she has made sure that the baby is satisfied with it.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
My niece is having her first baby in a couple of weeks and this set of bottles is the one she wanted. Reading the box these seem to be a very good set.