BY AVENT

Adapter ring For use with the AVENT polypropylene bottle The two piece anti-colic system consists of the AVENT Nipple and Adapter ring 0% BPA Product Unique Two piece anti-colic system Allows air into the bottle instead of your baby s tummy PP Adapter ring SCF200/00 Unique anti-colic valve The two piece anti-colic system consists of the AVENT Nipple and adapter ring.  As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the AVENT Nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby s tummy.  Like natural breastfeeding your baby controls the milk flow. 0% BPA This product contains 0% BPA   see more...

Avent PP Adaptor Ring
  • "I always forget to put the ring in first and so many times my breast milk has spilt all over my baby's face." in 1 review
  • "This is horrible... My avent bottle always would leak so much for making it air tight..." in 1 review
Genesis J.
At first i thought this rings were really cool but as i used the bottle this rings got annoying to wash. I did loose one of the rings to my bottle and dam, it was the most annoying thing because i couldn't use the bottle without this thing. It threw my bottles routine off and since i wouldn't find the ring i had to buy a new bottle to make up for it.
kayleigh H.
ormond beach, Fl
These came with the avent bottles we bought i understand what they are for but if you are in a hurry and forget to put them in, then the bottle is useless they will leek all over the place. My lil man still seems to get a bit of air that or he is just gassy like his daddy!
Edna G.
Glendale, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Straight up annoying. If you lose this ring the bottle is useless and these are hard to find in the store unless you order online. And to wash them is a hassle they really get guncky. I like the newer model that they have.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Works great for preventing colic, gas, etc. However, if you forget one of these when assembling the bottle... Lost milk and a mess. Very frustrating!!! I'm not sure why it cannot be made with this as part of the bottle.
Brooke R.
Salem, OR
These are good to make some of the regular accessories fit with the naturals, but they are not ideal. Even with the adapter, the bottles just don't seal the same way. I had leaks when using these.
Brenda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
En lo personal, no me gusta este producto! considero que no hace su funcion, la de evitar los gases al bebe! y si por cosa de la vida se te olvida ponerlo al biberon, se bota toda la leche!!!
Alisa M.
Screven, GA
The concept of these is good but now the newer avent bottles do t require them and its way easier. If you forget to put this bad boy on the bottle it leaks everywhere
Danielle G.
Berwick, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Once I learned how the adapter went in the bottle it is a great product. However, if you do not put it in correctly, your bottle will leak and it is a disaster.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is horrible... My avent bottle always would leak so much for making it air tight... I gave up on it and switched bottles....
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This part is what keeps my baby gas but it is rather annoying when washing, do not like. It would be better not to have it.