Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles

by Avent

#13 in Baby Bottles

Clinically Proven: Less fussing especially at night* Less colic** Sleep and nutrition are vital to your baby s health and happiness Unsettled and irritable behavior; known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies. Clinical studies show that the Avent Bottle significantly reduces colic** and fussing*. Fussing is reduced especially at night*. Unique anti-colic valve The two piece anti-colic system consists of the Avent Nipple and adapter ring. As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the Avent Nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby s tummy. Like natural breastfeeding your baby controls the milk flow. 0% BPA This bottle is made from PP - a BPA-free material. To fit your baby s growing needs Five different nipple flow rates are available. This pack contains two nipples with two holes. * - At 2 weeks of age babies fed with

What are your thoughts for this bottle? First time mom and overwhelmed by all the choices.
very good it is highly recommended to use this product, they were fascinated
Im having my third child in September and was wondering about the avent bottles I used mam bottles with my first 2. Which one do some of you prefer?
Start your review of Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nooo! My worst enemy! I hated this with my new baby and my son. The leaking was horrible! If it falls over in your diaper bag ? The milk will wet up everything ! And the bottles are a little on the expensive side. I was so disappointed with this. I hope they worked with other moms but they didn’t work with us.
Lumberton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby easily used this bottle. I nursed for 5 months then started pumping and bottle feeding. The transition was easy and these bottles lasted until we started giving him more liquid than they could hold. We have stored them away for baby #2 they are still in great condition.
Land O Lakes, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Use these bottles with my newborn! They work great he has no problem with them. They are easy to clean and to take around and fit in my diaper bag. I was worried some bottles may cause a colic baby but these are just fine! I’d continue to buy them and the bigger sizes too!
Copperas Cove, Texas
These are the only bottles that keep my baby’s gas intake low! He doesn’t get a ton of air through the nipple and has no problem latching to the nipple of the bottle. We have went through so many different brands and bottles and this will always be our go to!
McKee
Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles uploaded by Niki D.
We love this bottle! The way it is designed makes my little one get minimal air, so less belly aches. It is also super easy to clean! Everything about this product is a win! Every time my little one sees his bottle or hears it, he knows it's time to eat!
Gloster, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Love avent bottles !!!!! They don’t leak they are also great for babies that have colic or acid reflux. I stocked up on them . They are also easy to clean which is a major plus. They are easy to find in store or online . They are just great !!! The ones with the inserts are amazing too
My son loved these as his first bottles. They were easy to clean and assemble. I honestly loved the bottles, however with formula feeding the formula can get stuck under the air bubble filter. Overall though, great bottles!
I have 4 kids and these were the best bottles that I had I love them they are easy to clean dont make the milk all nasty and dont give my son a belly ache at all they are by the best bottles I have used with all my kids I recommend anyone to use them they are the best!!!
Ammon
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles worked so well for my baby. When he got silent reflux, before we figured out what was going on, these were the only bottles he didn’t seem to mind and other than syringe feeding him, the only way we could get him to eat. They are also shaped in a way that made it super easy to hold.
These bottles are really good quality, i got them as a gift and it helped with my baby’s colics. They are a little pricy but they are worth every penny in my opinion an I would definitely recommend to other mommies!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklyn, NY
7 months ago
Amy H. • 7 months ago
I used these and like them. The plastic just gets cloudy over time. Depends on how much cleaning you are willing to do -- dr. Browns have so many little pieces it's like cleaning miniature breast pumps. Plus the nipples are small -- my dude likes avent and como tomo and wide ones like that
Hartford , CT
2 years ago
Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles chicas que han tenidos bebés que prefieren dar pecho o fórmula ?
Hartford , CT
2 years ago
Biberones o teteras Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles chicas estoy en espera de mi princesa y e escuchado maravillas de los biberones avent . Que ustedes como mamis mas usaron con sus bebés ?