Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles

by Avent

#15 in Baby Bottles

Clinically Proven: Less fussing especially at night* Less colic** Sleep and nutrition are vital to your baby s health and happiness Unsettled and irritable behavior; known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies. Clinical studies show that the Avent Bottle significantly reduces colic** and fussing*. Fussing is reduced especially at night*. Unique anti-colic valve The two piece anti-colic system consists of the Avent Nipple and adapter ring. As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the Avent Nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby s tummy. Like natural breastfeeding your baby controls the milk flow. 0% BPA This bottle is made from PP - a BPA-free material. To fit your baby s growing needs Five different nipple flow rates are available. This pack contains two nipples with two holes. * - At 2 weeks of age babies fed with

Does it help with gas?
Are these good bottles to transition from breastfeeding?
Parents that use these bottles. Which ones did you use that where more than four ounces?
Start your review of Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles!
Megan C.
Parsons , KS
Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles uploaded by Megan C.
Absolutely love Avent brand bottles! We've used a couple different ones and our son has loved them. He had no problem with switching between Avent Naturals and nursing , which I was happy about. They're easy to clean and come in a variety of designs. I would definitely recommend these to any soon to be parent.
Cynthia B.
These leaked and made my LO very very gassy ! She was so colicky it was bad !
These leaked and made my LO very very gassy ! She was so colicky it was bad !
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Love advent bottles. They are easy to use and clean. They are small and easy to carry around. I love how they fit perfectly In my hand. The nipple is a good size and I like the width of the whole nipple. It’s comfortable against babies mouth! Recommend for newborns.
Kristin M.
Super easy to clean and store! Tried Dr Brown before these and hated them, but these were great!
Monica S.
Linden, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My daughter loved these bottles and so did I, she was breastfed but once I went back to work I had to leave my milk,her and daddy with a bottle, the difference didn't bother her at all, i thought she would have a hard time but she actually loved it, i recommend this product 100000%
Rosa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles uploaded by Rosa G.
Me encantan estos viveros, son prácticos fáciles de limpiar y lo mejor que no le causa cólicos a mi bebé, la recomiendo muchísimo
Amena A.
Valley Stream, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles uploaded by Amena A.
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby loves these bottles. These are my favorite compared to the competition. They are affordable and come in pink blue or clear.
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles uploaded by Sadie P.
Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles uploaded by Sadie P.
These are our go to bottles. I got a sample of this from a wal mart baby registry box. I like how its small enough that my now almost 8 month old baby can hold it. I also am glad it comes in a smaller size since he doesn't eat very much at one sitting. Usually between 1-4 oz. Rarely more than that.
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Target
my favorite by far, he didn't love them at first but now at 6 months he loves them. totallly recommend them i like the square not round ones but they both work good. i'm satisfied
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles uploaded by Elene B.
I have two children and both Aventis brought a bottle. Indeed, I am very satisfied. He did not pop off the inscription .. is the same condition as I bought.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ysabel L.
il y a 2 ans
Amy H. il y a 2 ans
I used these and like them. The plastic just gets cloudy over time. Depends on how much cleaning you are willing to do -- dr. Browns have so many little pieces it's like cleaning miniature breast pumps. Plus the nipples are small -- my dude likes avent and como tomo and wide ones like that