Avent Philips  Infant Starter Set

Avent Philips Infant Starter Set

BY AVENT

BPA Free Bottle Feeding Made Easy AVENT Bottle Clinically proven to reduce colic* Anti-colic valve flexes to allow air into the bottle - not into baby s tummy The bottle is made from Polypropylene  - a BPA-Free material Soft, naturally shaped nipple promotes proper latch-on and makes it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding Wide bottle shape for easy filling and cleaning Accurate feeding measurement markings 2 -9oz/260ml bottles with 2 slow flow nipples and 2-4oz/125ml bottles with 2 newborn nipples included Milk Powder Dispenser Holds 3 pre-measured portions of milk powder Ideal for travel Bottle Brush Curved brush head and molded tip for thorough cleaning Cleans hard to reach areas Bottle to First Cup Trainer Nipple and soft spout for easy training.  Add handles to familiar bottle and nipple Newborn Silicone Pacifier Soft, long see more...

• I'm stuck between thr advent, Dr.brown, and Tommie tippe bottles....1 Answers
Avent Philips  Infant Starter Set
Avent Philips Infant Starter Set
  • "I wound up crying every time I tried to bottle feed with these bottles because they leaked and breast milk isn't fun to lose." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Noble, OK
I received this gift at my baby shower and I was so excited! Everyone I knew used Avent and I just knew they were the best. Then I used them. Every single time I tipped them over, no matter how hard I screwed them up, they'd leak out. I wound up crying every time I tried to bottle feed with these bottles because they leaked and breast milk isn't fun to lose. I do like the bottle brush, though. Even though we don't use the bottles anymore, we do use the bottle brush.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Avent bottles worked best for us. We had these but there is a ring inside to "prevent colic". Those rings disappeared over time and you cant use the bottle without it leaking all over. It is practically impossible to find new rings for them. We really liked the bottles other than that issue. We ended up finding a newer model avent bottle that didn't have that extra ring.
Heidy M.
I was very excited to receive this from my registry. The brush is great at washing bottles because the bristles are so hard and thick, but the bottles always leaked no matter how we held them, tightened them, or how many times we checked the nipples. I ended up returning the rest of my unused Avent bottles because of this.
Zarina U.
Omaha, NE
I am using only AVENT brand bottles for my baby since the milk flow is adjusted to every stage and unique design makes it easy to clean and store. Love it, love it, love it!
shirley c.
Doral, Florida
I buy this from amazon last year, now i only have to buy the fast flow niapple for my 9 old months baby and keep using the same bottles.
Bety R.
Long Is City, NY
This was my go to bottle brand i love it and i wasn't hard to clean at all. i recommend to new moms
Anabelle M.
My son loved these and made the transition from breast feeding to bottle feeding a lot easier.
presh t.
Just purchased these the other day they seem fairly priced and good quality for the baby
adriana s.
Fresno , CA
Love this bottle.i have this for my sone and he just loves it. It was very hard to get him off of it
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I love the bottles and the formula holder but my son won't take the pacifiers.
Kristine O.
Pittston, PA
I'm stuck between thr advent, Dr.brown, and Tommie tippe bottles. Which should I go for?