Avent Philips  Essentials Gift Set

Avent Philips Essentials Gift Set

BY AVENT

BPA Free Feeding and Sterilizing Essentials Philips AVENT Microwave Sterilizer Ultra fast and easy to use Sterilizes 6 bottles in 2 minutes* Compact and lightweight.  Convenient for travel Eliminates harmful bacteria.  If lid is unopened, contents remain sterile for up to 24 hours. Holds up to six 9oz/260ml AVENT bottles or two Philips AVENT breast pumps and two AVENT bottles AVENT Bottle Clinically proven to reduce colic** Anti-colic valve reduces colic for less air in baby s tummy The bottle is made from Polypropylene  - a BPA-Free material Soft, naturally shaped nipple promotes proper latch-on and makes it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding Wide bottle shape for easy filling and cleaning Accurate feeding measurement markings 2-9oz/260ml bottles with 2 slow flow nipples and 2-4oz/125ml bottles with 2 newborn nipples included Bottle to F see more...

Avent Philips  Essentials Gift Set
Avent Philips Essentials Gift Set
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this set without the bottle sanitizer at my baby shower, and I have to tell you, I absolutely love it. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the bottle brush. I love the formula container also, we don't just use it for formula now, we also use it to put his baby cereal in.
Joely T.
San Angelo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received this as a baby shower gift.
I love the bottles. They are easy to take apart and clean. I'm not worried about them getting moldy like other bottle brands.
I love that it comes with a cleaning tool and a formula dispenser.
The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the sterilizer. It took up a lot of space and was okay. I think your dishwasher would be as effective.
All in all it was a great gift.
Vanessa H.
West Haven, CT
This set is a great one for new moms. If has everything you need. Including a Togo snack cup and formula holder. I use this all the time. I have other brands but this one feels the strudiest. I'm not afraid it will open in my bag.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
This is a great gift set!! A great value too. I preferred the advent bottles over other brands becauce of thecquilty and design. This would make a great baby shower gift or to purchase for yourself as a must have!
Desiree F.
Homestead, FL
A must have for new moms! Got this as a gift and used it for both my kids. More with my oldest then my youngest since she was exclusive breast fed. I also used this to clean and sterilize bowls spoons pacis ect.
Genesis J.
This is the best gift i received in my baby shower! i had no idea what brand or type of bottles i would use but when i received this and saw that it was perfect i continued with this line.
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
I found these bottles to be a hassle, the nipples would collapse when my son sucked on them. Plus, my son had gas issues, changed the bottles and he seemed much better.
Entrsar A.
Best bottles for the baby espacialy the new born. My baby used them when i had to switch from breast to a bottle. Love them and mu baby love them
Anaise V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received this as a shower gift and I loved it all except the sterilizer. I was not much of a fan of sterilizing bottles in the microwave.
Virginia P.
Hiram, GA
Gave this to a friend and she used it all the time said it was a life saver. Had everything she needed for a new mom and being clueless.
Julia H.
London, ON
Do you actually use everything in this newborn kit? How do newborns handle bottles and Breastfeeding with these bottles?