Avent Philips  BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles

Avent Philips BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles

BY AVENT #86 in Baby Bottles

The avent value pack of 9-ounce bottles come in a pack of 5. All 5 are bpa-free baby bottles. These baby feeding bottles are designed with mom and baby in mind. A ring design keeps air out of your baby's stomach, which reduces gassiness and colic. This feeding bottle is sterilized and simple to clean. see more...

Avent Philips  BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles
Avent Philips BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles
Buy on Amazon
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Now that my son is drinking more than 4oz we have switched him over to the bigger size bottles. I love that these bottles come with multiple nipple sizes for flow and causes less mess and gas for my baby. Reasonably priced and worth the extra money for a happier baby.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When it comes to baby bottle, I only trust Avent for my kids. Their bottles are very durable, easy to clean, resistant to boiling water and BPA free. My son love this bottle specially for the milk it’s a must for him before his bedtime.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
This was the only bottles I use for my daughter along with Dr.Browns. I just loved how she was able to drink smoothly from them. I avoided glass Avent bottles though in fear she might drop them on her face. I never switched bottles for her. And at every baby shower I would take a gift of Avent bottles.
Patti W.
Moultrie, GA
I have not needed baby bottles in 6 years. But, with my last two children (14 and 6) I used the Avent bottles. With my 14 year old these bottles were very hard to find in the states. I loved these bottles. They were the best way at that time to feed with your baby and have that natural nipple, like you were breastfeeding. I feel that they did help reduce ear infections in my two youngest children.
JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, CA
This model of bottle came with my Avent breast pump and they worked well for storing breastmilk, but leaked terribly if you forgot to put the ring on. Luckily, the new updated bottles still fit my pump and worked a lot better.
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
These are the only bottles that we use for our 7month old and have been the only ones we have used since the day he was born! Easy to heat up the breastmilk and the measurement marks don't come off after extensive use!
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Avent products, we use their bottles and pacifiers, my baby wont take any other kind, these are great quality, perfect sizes, and they are one of the best baby products I've invested in
Maira T.
Princeton, WV
I used these for my oldest daughter. She wasn't that great with bottles but these seemed to be the only ones she would even drink from. They worked very well, good price too.
Stephanie J.
Temple, TX
I used these bottles for both of my older kids who are now 10 and 6. They worked great and my babies did not seem to get gas or anything from them. Great product.
Kelcie H.
Santaquin, UT
None of my babies really used a bottle much, but these were their least favorite. They would not drink out of them. The bottles would drip or leak sometimes too.