Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesAvent
Philips BPA Free Classic 4 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles

Avent Philips BPA Free Classic 4 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles

by Avent

Youll have a peacefully sleeping baby with a satisfied tummy when you use the philips avent scf680/37 bpa-free classic 4 ounce polypropylene bottles, 3-pk. Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussiness, the anti-colic system allows air into the baby bottles, but not into your baby's tummy. The extra-soft avent classic newborn flow nipple is perfect for brand-new babes or breastfed little ones at any age. Mix and match this 3-pk. Of 4-oz. Bottles, newborn flow nipples and bottle caps with other avent classic feeding products as your baby grows. Dishwasher and microwave safe.

Are these good to use for babies who breastfeed for when a mother pumps?
What is the best best way to sanitize straight out of the box? Besides soap and water, should I boil them? Is it safe?
Start your review of Avent Philips BPA Free Classic 4 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles!
Gricelda M.
Medford, MA
Las q use con los 2 hijos y la verdad gustan mucho. Me las recomendaron y las probe y mw funcionaronuy bien
Hannah C.
Beaver, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Love these bottles and nipples. The only thing is, we only got to use ours for a couple of months because after that period, our son started wanting 6 ounces at a time instead of 4. He's one chubby baby with a big appetite! But, definitely will use these for our next baby!
Cheyenne L.
Havelock, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are simple easy bottles, that lasted me a very long time and will be packed away for the next baby! They are also easy to wash which is a plus for any momma out there who is limited on time! I only knocked off one star because it is easy for babies to swallow air with these but they do a great job!
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Avent Philips  BPA Free Classic 4 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles uploaded by Sadie P.
I had first gotten this bottle in a welcome baby kit from Walmart prior to my sons birth. We used a variety of different bottles and this one became our go to bottle. We now have several of them. I like how it's small enough for my 6 month old son to hold and also holds just enough so I don't end up waisting too much. He often eats 2-3 oz per feeding sometimes 4 so this bottle is just the right size for him.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
These are perfect bottles for smaller babies learning to hold their own bottle, and the wider nipple version works so well for supplementing breastfed babies!
Berenice R.
Hawthorne, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The bottles are also the material but my baby didn’t really like it. I think the nipple wasn’t it
Roxany M.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m in love with this bottle I use this since the first day of my newborn and he really like it😎
Lyndah P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We tried these bottles because they were gifted to us for our baby shower. They’re ok. The nipples shaped my twins didn’t really care for. The bottle shape itself is wider than most and is not my preference.
Roció G.
W Valley City, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sin duda para un recién nacido es el mejor ami en lo personal me gustan mucho prove muchas marcas las cuales me recomendaron y no me gustaron Avent Philips BPA Free Classic 4 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles
Lauren J.
Centereach
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great for my son when newborn but after a while he wasnt so into them anymore which was fine by me because they are damn expensive