Avent Philips  BPA Free Classic 4 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles uploaded by keren a.Avent Philips  BPA Free Classic 4 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles uploaded by Kristi C.

BY AVENT #43 in Baby Bottles

Youll have a peacefully sleeping baby with a satisfied tummy when you use the philips avent scf680/37 bpa-free classic 4 ounce polypropylene bottles, 3-pk. Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussiness, the anti-colic system allows air into the baby bottles, but not into your baby's tummy. The extra-soft avent classic newborn flow nipple is perfect for brand-new babes or breastfed little ones at any age. Mix and match this 3-pk. Of 4-oz. Bottles, newborn flow nipples and bottle caps with other avent classic feeding products as your baby grows. Dishwasher and microwave safe. see more...

• What is the best best way to sanitize straight out of the...3 Answers
  • Are these good to use for babies who breastfeed for when ...3 Answers
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these bottles and nipples. The only thing is, we only got to use ours for a couple of months because after that period, our son started wanting 6 ounces at a time instead of 4. He's one chubby baby with a big appetite! But, definitely will use these for our next baby!
keren a.
crowley la
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these bottles they are easy to keep clean and they last a very long time. My son never got colic or anything like since he used these bottles. He enjoys them very much and it feels natural enough for him to drink comfortable.
Livy A.
These are the best bottles ever!! The Classic+ Avent bottle has made such a difference in feeding my child. These bottles are wonderfully priced, easy to clean, and greatly reduces gas in my baby. I prefer these over an other bottle on the market. I recommend to all parents, especially those with babies who have colic and gas issues. Thanks Avent for a wonderful bottle all the way around.
Lakishi H.
I received these bottles as a gift from one of my brothers. I can say that these bottles are wonderful and easy to clean. The prices for avent bottles are reasonable.
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These bottles are great. I love how small they are, even the bigger ones. They fit nicely in my diaper bag. They clean nicely and the nipples are easy for my baby to latch onto. I have even seen pink and blue ones which are really cute! Overall these are very nice bottles. I have used about every bottle out there and these are one of my top favorites
Maria A.
Clearwater, FL
At first i loved these bottles super cute and comfortable to wash but a now when i shake it it spills all over the place i don't really like these no more! although they were really helpfull at first and probably wont buy again.
Vanessa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I planned on using these with my middle daughter. She didn't like them. I changed the mipples around but it wasn't her thing. They are a little expensive when you buy the pack but I have friends that had kids that loved them
Hanna T.
Asheboro, NC
I am an avid user of all Avent products. These bottles are wide which makes them easy to clean. As your little one grows you can change the nipple, for flow purposes, according to their age! Avent also has bottles with different designs, my little guy had blue ones with a whale print on them.
Laura H.
Ankeny, IA
We used this product for the first couple months of my daugther's life. The 4 oz bottles were the perfect size. They also helped reduce her gas - meaning she wasn't sucking in a ton of air while drinking out of it.
Kathryn S.
Talladega, AL
I used these bottles for the first few weeks after my daughter was born. I liked them, but they did not help with her gas or spitting up. I switched to Dr. Brown bottles and they helped a lot. I would recommend for babies that do not have extreme gas or problems spitting up (such as acid reflux).
Jasmine Z.
Chicago , IL
What is the best best way to sanitize straight out of the box? Besides soap and water, should I boil them? Is it safe?
Ashlee W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these good to use for babies who breastfeed for when a mother pumps?

back