BY AVENT

The Most Reliable Connection to Your Baby Zero Interference Private Connection 1 Crystal Clear Sound 3 Complete Comfort 5 Range up to 330 Meters* 4 Added Support Night Light Lullabies Added Support for You Your Baby br Our Philips Avent SCD560 10 Baby Monitor delivers complete reassurance. You can relax as a parent knowing your baby is safe and well even when your not in the same room. Zero Interference Private Connection DECT Technology Guarantees Zero Interference 100% Privacy 2 Energy Saving Smart ECO Mode Crystal Clear Sound Reassurance with Crystal Clear Sound 2 LEDs Light to Signal Noise Levels Complete Comfort Monitor the Temperature in the Baby s Room 2 Comforting Night Light Lullabies to Calm Your Little One 3 Stay Connected with Talk Back Range up to 330 Meters* Always Know That Your Are Connected Highlights br Zero int see more...

Christina W.
This is a great audio monitor. We wanted a video monitor but we were worried about people hacking into it and besides, you can't see the baby while your sleeping.....it's the sound that wakes you up. The nursery is upstairs and our bedroom is downstairs and this monitor works perfectly. It has crystal clear sound. I like that I can keep an eye on the temperature of the baby's room. We use the lullaby every night and it helps my son fall asleep. Really works great! I would definitely recommend this product.
Kelly T.
Anaheim, CA
This is absolutely great. It has a excellent quality, I turn this thing on Every time I put my little one to sleep just so I can keep an ear on her. It's not pricey at all... I'm satisfied with this product ..
Kim S.
We've had ours for 2 years and it works great! I love that it has alarm setting for if they cry at a certain volume and for temperature on their room. It also plays some music which can be nice.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
This is a great audio monitor. The sound quality is good, it has two way communication so you can talk to baby and it monitors room temperature.
Chelsea J.
Patrick Springs, VA
I love this monitor. the quality of sound is amazing. I also love the fact that you can the paren't unit with you anywhere in the house.
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Excellent brand, excellent monitor.great shower idea. Clear sound detection.
Nathalie D.
Abbotsford, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We decided to get an audio monitor because we knew we would be obsessively watching a video monitor and we didn't want to allow ourselves to get that high strung.

There are so many good things about this monitor. Excellent sound quality. Amazing range. Decent battery life. Easy to use interface. I have zero regrets and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone

It loses stars because of the following fiddly things:
1) The LED Lights! Nothing is more obnoxious than those awful little lights in the middle of the night. A mom gets precious little sleep as it is! They're very bright AND they're blinding colours. I would have much preferred to have all the LEDs be red so that you can look at your monitor at night without feeling blinded. Tip: I've covered all the LEDs with red washi tape so that I could see the lights go off but at the same time would tint the lights red
2) it has a lovely music feature but you can't control it from the hand held monitor. Also, it doesn't have an ambient/white noise option.
Holly C.
Welland, ON
Bought another monitor before this and hated it. This one works wonderful! It even shut off when baby is quiet even with music playing. Loves the vibrating feature when baby cries so it doesn't have to be very loud
Markelle S.
Which stores can I purchase this item?