Avent Pacifiers, Orthodontic, Silicone, 6-18 M 2 ct (Pack of 4) uploaded by Melissa B.

BY AVENT

Buy in bulk & save! Great Tasting 2 ct size unit of measure 4 Pack(s) Units Total Brought to you by Avent see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany S.
Pineville, KY
When I first had children, finding products that were bpa free were important to me. When I ran across these pacifiers, not only were they bpa free, but they also came in such cute colors. My babies have been breastfed and these are the only pacis they would take. They have a nice long nipple and are very well made. I would definitely recommend them to other moms!
Maria S.
These pacifiers are amazing! They are the only pacifiers my daughter will use now and I love the fact that it comes with a cap so that it can help with keeping them clean. The colors that they come in are also so cute and I have not noticed any issues with these pacifiers. I am also glad that they have not had any recalls and they are very affordable.
Melissa B.
I love these pacifiers. I have had four kids, and all four of them liked these pacifiers. When i first started looking for pacifiers, it was really important to me to find ones that were not made in China. With the increase in recalls on children's products from factories in China i was afraid especially to buy something that would go in my babies mouth that could be recalled. When i found event was made in the UK i felt more relieved. Te have proven to work great. While they may not be as flashy as some other products, my kids have loved them, they are priced very well and they are durable. I recommend these to any new mom, and to any mother who has not found success with their current pacifier. P.S i don't use these, my kids do, despite the picture! :)