Avent Orthodontic Translucent Silicone Pacifier uploaded by Eloisa N.Avent Orthodontic Translucent Silicone Pacifier uploaded by Georgia G.

BY AVENT #47 in Pacifiers

Orthodontic BPA-Free Stylish design, crystal clear look.   AVENT orthodontic, collapsible and symmetrical nipples respect the natural development of baby s palate, teeth and gums . All AVENT pacifiers are made of silicone and are taste and odor-free. Colours are subject to change. Orthodontic nipple:  Orthodontic, symmetrical collapsible nipple Odourless and taste-free:    User-friendly silicone nipples Hygiene:  Snap-on protective cap Safety:  Security ring handle ; see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "When my daughter was younger and you tried giving her a different brand she would have a meltdown." in 1 review
  • "These were the only pacifier my son would take for a long time." in 1 review
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Here are my babies favorite pacifiers. He has tried soothies,nuk, and mam. These are the ones he will easily fall asleep with and keep in his mouth. I have found they are also easiest for him to shove in his mouth by himself if it’s not too far away.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my daughters favorite pinky. She has to have one in her mouth and one in each hand during every nap and at bedtime. She loves these binkies so much. I also like them because they are a little bigger and she can find them easier in the dark. The nipple part is great!
Kirsty H.
Spotsylvania , VA
I had a few moms tell me that their kid was picky with pacifiers and I kind of just shrugged it off but boy were they right! My daughter didn't take to the Avent Soothers but luckily I had bought this type with a coupon that I got while registering. They are my daughter's favorite and I love the simple colors.
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son hated these the nipple part on the newborn was way huge for his little mouth and it made him gag. His little mouth couldn't accommodate for such a large nipple.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
Both my daughter and son only used Avent binky. When my daughter was younger and you tried giving her a different brand she would have a meltdown. I always have extras in my house, purse, and car.
Betsy D.
Chanhassen, MN
These are the only brand/style of pacifiers that my daughter will use. Wish they were a bit cheaper and would glow in the dark for finding easier in the dark; but overall they are great!
Carrie U.
My daughter loved this binkey. It's the only one that she wanted as a baby. I liked that it had a cover for it to keep it clean when I put it in her diaper bag.
Valerie K.
Knoxville, TN
My daughter really likes these. The cover is handy for traveling, but the brand we used previously came in a box that could be used for storage and I miss that.
Georgia G.
San Jose, CA
My son loves these! Perfect fit for him. Easy to clean and not expensive. Always keep extra on hand, just in case. Love that they have their own covers too.
Karen S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Avent is a brand I trust. These pacifiers are great. My son used them up until six months when I got rid of them for good. They are at a decent price.