Avent Orthodontic Translucent Pacifier uploaded by Jacqueline S.Avent Orthodontic Translucent Pacifier uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY AVENT #38 in Pacifiers

Colors will vary Orthodontic for maximum comfort Stylish design, crystal clear look. Philips AVENT orthodontic, collapsible teats respect the natural development of baby s palate, teeth and gums.  All our soothers are made from silicone and are taste and odour free. Colors are subject to change. Orthodontic nipple Orthodontic, symmetrical collapsible nipple Odorless and taste-free User-friendly silicone nipples Hygiene Snap on hygienic cap Can be sterilized Dishwasher Safe Safety Security ring handle Orthodontic nipple Flat, drop-shaped symmetrical nipples respect the natural development of your baby s palate, teeth and gums, even if the pacifier ends upside-down in the mouth. User-friendly silicone nipples The silicone teat is taste and odor-free so it s more likely to be accepted by your baby.  The silicone is smooth, transparent, easy to clean see more...

Avent Orthodontic Translucent Pacifier
  • "My little one hated pacifiers although at the very beginning she took one and this was the only one i found that she would take." in 3 reviews
  • "i have bought many different brands of pacifiers but these are the ONLY ones my daughter likes." in 1 review
  • "He's been using the, ever since birth and now he's 8 months old ." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved these pacifiers and they the only ones she likes." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these pacifiers, and they come with a little cover so they are easy tojust throw in your purse without having to worry." in 1 review
Kelsie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the light translucent colors they offer and each pacifier comes with its own cover, which was a plus compared to MAMs which only comes with a case for two. But these were too heavy and bulky for my daughter. She’ll only suck on it for a few seconds before she spits it out, compared to MAMs which she takes without a problem. They also have no curve to them so they just stick out leaving a gap between her face and the shield part and it seems uncomfortable. If you’ve used MAM pacifiers with success and were thinking of switching to these, I’d say stick with the MAMs.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I recently started to introduce pacifiers to my little girl. We tried may different brands. She's only 7 weeks old so the larger ones like NUK triggered her gag reflex. However, these Avent Orthodon'tic pacifiers are by far her favorite. She seems to like the small flat shape and the fact that they're symmetrical so there's no right side up or up side down. She uses them to fall asleep quickly. All in all, they're awesome!
Jacqueline S.
Victorville , CA
Tried these for the first time and my baby loves them allot!! He hates pacifiers but for some reasons didn't hate them! They are great and I love how it has a little case cover. I bought it at Walmart and yes I recommend them! They are cute nice and work great
Cait B.
Auburn, KY
We transitioned from the hospital soother to this pacifier within the first week of having our daughter. She would refuse the soother and only wanted this type. They are easy to keep up with - i purchased three packages (two of the 1-6m and one of the 6-18m) and still have all six which are now put up for any future babies.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Before using these my baby was using NUK and Avent Soothies. I had a hard time finding a new pacifier she liked that she could easily grab when she was playing. My parents reccomended trying out this kind. I haven't gone back since. I'm pretty sure these will be our go to until she no longer needs a paci. Reccomended ♧
LisaAnn Y.
Used these for my own babies and now that I have grandbabies coming along picked up a set for while I baby'sit. SO glad I did. She hated the ones they brought over with her and her parents told me she wouldn't use one. Well she loved the Avent ones and as she is a baby who comfort nurses it has helped us greatly while in the car, etc. when she cannot nurse. I keep one by the sofa and one in my purse now.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This one came with a kit and I had to continue to buy it compulsively because my daughter never wanted another brand and form. It does not cause damage to your teeth and is resistant to sterilization and bites and alons after they have dentines, in addition the two pack are very economical. I am a fervent user of this brand
Jordan G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These pacifiers are wonderful. I love the ring on them. It makes them easier to hold without grabbing the nipple and makes it easier to attach to a paci clip. The only problem was that because they are clear, they can be so hard to find! I lost so many of these!
Marissa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite pacifiers, I used these for my oldest son and he loved them, and I think they absolutely make a difference in dental development, he used these from month 1 till he was about 20 months, and he has amazingly straight teeth, and I see the difference from him and my youngest who used soothies until he was about 15 months, his are slightly crooked.
Stevie P.
Las Vegas, NV
My son loves these pacifiers, and they come with a little cover so they are easy tojust throw in your purse without having to worry. The only problem I've had is since they are clear they are sometimes really hard to find. It's not a major problem, just a little annoying if your little one likes to throw EVERYTHING like mine does!

back