BY AVENT

Bright, colorful designs Philips AVENT orthodontic, collapsible and symmetrical nipples respect the natural development of baby s palate, teeth and gums .  All Philips AVENT pacifiers are made of silicone and are taste and odor-free. Colors and designs are subject to change. Orthodontic nipple. Orthodontic, symmetrical collapsible nipple. Odorless and taste-free. User-friendly silicone nipples. see more...

• "These are the only binkies my son would use." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and j love them because they are cute and relatively inexpensive." in 1 review
Miranda V.
These are the best pacifiers I’ve bought so far! My child was very picky about pacifiers and this was the only one she would actually use. It’s reasonably priced and usually comes in a pack with multiple in it. Will buy again
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
These are the only pacifiers that my little guy will use! I made sure to stock up once I found "The One". They come in a 2 pack for around $6 so I bought 4 packs & we are down to 3 pacifiers.. His sister will take off with them and hide them. I hope that they dont discontinue them while he's still taking them.. I'd surely be up a creek with no paddle! The nub of the pacifier isn't huge as others. It doesn't gag the baby as most pacifiers do. I'm so glad that Avent came up with a solution to most moms problems!
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
All 3 of my kiddos disliked the flat shape of these pacifiers. I saw that they easily fell out of their mouths and they had trouble keeping them in for long periods of time. HOWEVER, I love these pacifiers. Avent has great products and although my kids didn't take to them, I do recommend Avent products to my friends.
Ashley C.
Monticello, AR
They are her favorite luckily she will take almost any and is not picky but she loves this one! Love the colors, love the fun fashion these paci's match everything it's okay to have a paci to. Match every outfit!!
Leslie H.
Madison, MS
My older child loved this type pacifier. It was hard to keep clean. Even when boiling them, it didn't get the junk that built up around the nipple out. We went through many because of this reason.
Marella B.
Love these pacifiers! They are cute and my daughters favorite. She is BF and had no confusion using these, which is very important! I plan to use these with all of my future children and will recommend them to family and friends.
Marlen L.
This is the only Duda (that's what we call it at our house) that my daughter will use! She refused every other one ever offered. We have about 5 on hand at all times!
kelly m.
Brooklyn, NY
My son loves these and j love them because they are cute and relatively inexpensive. I love advent products because of their high quality and standards.
Lisa C.
My Lo loves these binkies! They are the only ones that she'll take. I love that there aren't any chemicals or toxins.
Cassie B.
Pekin , IL
Fun designs. The only pacifier my son would take. He is a thumb sucker and these pacis have helped him slow down.