BY AVENT #10 in Nipple Shields

Philips AVENT nipple protector (SCF156/01) made of ultra-fine, soft, odourless, taste-free silicone that protect sore or cracked nipples during breastfeeding. Avert sore and cracked nipples when breast feeding Protect sore nipples during breastfeeding Philips AVENT Nipple Protectors are only designed for use when you have sore or cracked nipples and should be used with health professional advice. Helps you to breast feed longer Easy latch on for your baby Your baby can easily latch on through the shield and create a seal. Made with odorless, taste free, ultra-fine silicone The Philips AVENT Nipple Protectors are made of an odorless, tastless ultra-fine silicone. Shaped to allow skin contact with baby Your baby can still feel and smell your skin and continue to stimulate your milk supply while suckling, and will return easily to the breast once your nipples are healed. see more...

lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
I tried this product when my son was about 6 or 7 months and started biting while nursing. I was even more sore because I was pregnant with my second child. I have to say that the nipple protectors do help me with the pain but my son was miserable and wouldn't nurse when I had them on. Its a total different texture and I think any breastfeeding baby would fuss.
Kathleen H.
Citrus Hts, CA
Very helpful early on in my breastfeeding journey with my first when we struggled. These allowed for a easier/smoothr latch. I've recommended them to new mommy friends whom have struggled as well.
Alyse C.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have flat nipples
So breastfeeding was so hard
My LO did not take to these at all
Also so hard to use, they don’t stay on
It was a bad experience for us
Tabitha S.
I loved these..... Had a lot of problems with soreness and these really helped also helped my baby latch on better
Cassandra D.
I used these briefly when I had sore, cracked, bleeding nipples with my 3rd baby. They provided me a bit of relief during breastfeeding when we were just starting out. It allowed baby to still breast feed, and gave me the motivation to continue to breastfeed. They were very easy clean and sanitize and most importantly allowed me to continue to breastfeed.
Alyssa S.
haverhill, ma
There is good and bad with these. With my first son nursing came natural. With my second son almost 5 years to the date later nursing wasn't so easy. We struggled with latching problems. This made him be able to latch better. I was ready to give up entirely at the hospital until they gave me this shield. However it soon became obvious to me that though he was latching better with this the suction just wasn't there for him to get enough milk. So at the end of the day I had to tough it out with the sore cracked nipples and ween him off of the shield so he could get enough milk. So it was a helpful tool to use transitioning but I had to do it without anyways.
Raudelys o.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
No me gusto para nada sentia el mismo dolor utilizando las pezoneras y me llenaba el bebe de gases aparte de el ptecio elevado

Amazon