BY AVENT

Philips AVENT SCF152/02 Niplette offers a simple solution for inverted nipples. Flat or inverted nipples can be a potential problem for women wishing to breastfeed. Effective and easy to use, the Niplette pulls the nipple out into a small plastic thimble-like cup through gentle suction.

Avent Niplette

Start your review of Avent Niplette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Liberty H.
South Boardman
I used these for flat/inverted nipples when I found out I was pregnant and all through my pregnancy. I took precautions during the last trimester as advised. These worked pretty well for my issues while I used them. They were able to draw out my nipples enough to allow a latch. The only drawback was that after I discontinued use, one nipple reverted back and one didn’t so now I have one 😑 So there’s that...
I tried using these during an subsequent pregnancy and it was a no-go. I’m not sure what happened but no matter what I tried I could not coax this niplette to stay attached and actually work.
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
I bought another brand and one of the two cups would not hold a suction...very frustrating. Tried these on today and they have held the suction for hours. I can already see results! Great cheap product!
Ronda R.
Atlanta
Everything was good it helped me out a ton and made things a bit easier for me with a newborn baby. Yes the baby seemed to take to it really easy it met all of my expectations. Good value for the price not too expensive i would definitely buy again.
Brittany R.
Tellico Plains, TN
My baby loved using these! So soft and made with good material! Love using Avent. Only brand i use anymore because it’s the only one my baby will take. Not that pricey for what you’re getting and would definitely recommend.
Rosa A.
Benavides
Although it says it takes 3 months, I've only been using them three weeks and already can notice a difference! I wish I would have ordered years ago, instead of worrying about what shirt I could wear with what bra.
Jessica D.
albertville
Loved this product so much. It kept me from getting blisters and super sore nipples. My baby was able to latch on easily without any trouble. I would recommend this product to any mommy or expect mother to be!
jill s.
It was decent.  Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a fast easy system.  Very easy to bring with you and to travel with. It definitely met my expectations.  A con would be the price but that's about it.  I would definitely recommend it to other parents.
Esmeralda V.
Stockton
I was barely satisfied . It was so long ago I used it with my frist child. So I can't remember the prod and cons I do think. Baby was satisfied with this product. That why I keep using this product . So yes I would recommend this product to other parents
Jocelyn R.
Missouri City
Loved this! Didn't hurt like others sometimes do, and wasn't difficult to use either.  My son seemed to feed easily from it with no problems. The price was phenomenal and it definitely met my expectations! 5/5 would buy again and recommend!
Ravin H.
Milwaukee, WI
These were ok. I mean I honestly didn't used these much because I found something that worked amazingly but I started with this one and it was cool for me when we were on the go.