Avent Night Breast Pads

by Avent

Comfortable Through the Night Unique breast pads specially designed to help you stay dry and comfortable while sleeping. Benefits & Features: Overnight Protection. All-Round Leakage Barrier. Ultra Dry. Silky Soft Feel. Developed with Breastfeeding Expert. Hygienic. Highlights. Overnight Protection Wider shape and thicker core for added absorbency.  Double adhesive strips to secure the pad in plac.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avent Night Breast Pads!
Product Highlights
“They didn't stay in place very well but nothing that caused problems.” in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For night pads I did not find these absorbant enough. The sticky part was not sticky which resulted in folded up pads as I sleep and thus a soaked shirt because they were not where they should have been. They were not comfortable either. Overall were not impressive and would not use them again.
Love these breastfeeding pads I have used so many brands and I can honestly say I prefer these one over all of them. they are comfortable and Ave very absorbing and the stick tape on the back is great!
Mitchell, MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Super absorbent, hold up well, last all night and can take a good amount of leaking (super attractive) compared to other brands
Mississauga, on
They are so well used and very good when you leak, also get the night time pads, they ate very beneficial to new moms
Palm Desert, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me funcionaron demasiado bien y me encantan porque mi produccion de leche es buena y me protege bien de no mojarme!!
West Lorne , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
They work great I tend to leak a lot when I breast feed so sometimes is have to wear two at the same time

Looking for your answer?