Avent Newborn Starter Set uploaded by Amber Z.

BY AVENT

Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple
The wide breast shaped nipple promotes a natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.

Flexible spiral design combined with comfort petals
Flexible spiral design, combined with our unique comfort petals to create a flexible nipple, allowing for a more natural feed without nipple collapse.

Soft nipple designed to mimic the feel of the breast
The nipple has an ultra soft texture, designed to mimic the feel of the breast.

Unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology
Our unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology was designed to reduce colic and discomfort, by venting air away from your baby's tummy.

Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.

Curved brush head for easy cleaning
Specially curved brush head and molded handle-tip reach the corners of all wide neck bottles, nipples and feeding products for thorough cleaning.

• What colic is, and how it affects babies? Colic is caused in part by swallowing air while feeding, which creates discomfort in a baby’s digestive system. Symptoms include crying, fussing, gassiness and spit-up.
  • 0% BPA, following EU regulation 10/2011

Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I was given this starter set by a guest at my baby shower. At first I thought I wouldn't need it because I planned to exclusively breastfeed my daughter. Boy was I wrong! After my daughter was about a month, I began to pump so that my husband could help feed her. We used this set to introduce her to the bottle. She really seems to like these bottles. The don't seem to give her gas. She transitions pretty easily from real nipple to this bottle nipple. Also, this set comes with orthodon'tic pacifiers which are one of the only pacifiers she accepts. All in all I was pleased with this starter set. (Well, my daughter was pleased anyway) I would recommend this product to new moms who are searching for a good bottle and pacifier.
Joely T.
San Angelo, TX
These bottles are blessed. After coming home from the hospital my baby was spitting up a lot. When someone recommended these bottles. We Started using them I noticed that she was getting less air with every feeding which led to the list spit ups. Will definitely be using these the entire time My baby uses bottles.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
I got this starter set for my baby'shower!!! i loveee it!! it helped me a lot with my newborn!! it had everything bottles, bottle cleaner, formula holder!! it is a very nice set and everyone should have a starter when they have their baby!!! i think it saves a lot of money!! and avent bottles are great bottles !
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
I got this set plus the sterilizer from my aunt for my baby shower, cool set. Has small and big bottles, a great brush to clean them, a pacifier and a powder milk container. I recommned this 100%
Katarina V.
Phelan, CA
I got this as a baby shower gift and it was very helpful with new baby. Easy to sanitize and put back together. They don't leak and they are comfortable for baby.
Taylor K.
I got this bundle at my baby shower. It's a great starter pack! The bottles are very durable and last a while. I didn't like the bottle brush it came with, however, but it's still a good buy.
Trudy W.
I love love love these bottles! I've tried several bottles and keep coming back to these. Easy to clean and helps prevent gassy tummies.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
Got this set in blue. This set has literally everything you need! These bottles are great quality and love that it comes with a brush!
Elizabeth R.
Bronx, NY
I got this from my brother these were my first bottles for my baby girl love how it came with everything I needed for her great gift
Rachel S.
Medford , NJ
Okay I had purchased several of these new born starter kids as baby shower presents ... I've heard nothing but fantastic reviews
Olivia C.
Any recommendations for this set for new mom's in terms of cleaning or anything?