Add a Photo

By AVENT
The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple.
Photos (2)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Avent natural bottles were good for my baby girl i just dont like the price haha. Other than that they did what theyre supposed to.
Marquee W.
Marquee W.

My first son absolutely hated these and would refuse to eat if this was the nipple on his bottle. My second one didn't really like them but wouldn't not eat.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Castleberry, AL

Love these bottle nipples, my daughter has had no problem switching between bottle and breast!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Findlay, OH

These nipples are great, because they really resemble a real nipple, which is good of baby.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA

These are wonderful! My son is breastfed and when I am away and he has to feed from a bottle, he never had an issue latching when I returned. My sister had an issue with her daughter and latching issues with the NUK bottles, but never had an issue with these either.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Tampa, FL

This is the only bottle brand my son uses. He has never had any problems with swallowing too much air or gas since we have used Avent nipples and bottles.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?

Join Now