Add a Photo

By AVENT
The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple.
Photos (2)
Cameron R.
Cameron R.

I breastfeed my son an gave him pumped milk in these bottles. They are great with no leaks. I found that the 0+ flow was the only one that was good for him until about 4 1/2 months. The next size was too fast of a flow. Our k-mart and walmart didn't carry the 0+ Unless you bought the whole bottle but Target did. Great product.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford Hts, OH

I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples.
lynn t.
lynn t.
Ankeny, IA

The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!
Jena K.
Jena K.

These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!
Sheri C.
Sheri C.

I use the avent bottles and nipples for my son. They are great for him for switch hing back and forth from breast to bottle.
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.
Cheyenne, WY

This is a great nipple. It doesn't cause a lot of air bubbles so it reduces the amount of burps and spit ups.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?

Join Now