Avent Natural Nipple
4.79 / 5 based on 47 Reviews
The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you. The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ m... Be the first to answer!
- "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
- "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
- "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
- "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples.
Love these bottle nipples, my daughter has had no problem switching between bottle and breast!
These are great. My baby didn't have any problem going back and forth between these and mama.
These nipples are great, because they really resemble a real nipple, which is good of baby.
These are great they look just like mommys and baby latches on great to them!
Review for: 6M+ more...
Excellent for breastfeeding moms. Very durable, it doesn't tear even when I clean it real well. Be careful however when you clean it, there are small pockets on the sides that accumulate milk and are very hard to get to. The teat should be changed after 3 months because it gets smelly and yellowish.
This is the only bottle brand my son uses. He has never had any problems with swallowing too much air or gas since we have used Avent nipples and bottles.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos