Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Sonia L.Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Autumn F.

BY AVENT

The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...

• "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
  • "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
  • "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
  • "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
Taylor A.
I love the avent nipples and so does my baby! I only have it 4 stars though because I wish the size 1 flow nipple was just a tiny bit slower for those first few weeks!
Ena W.
Haven't tried any other type of nipples but my newborn seems to like the 1 flow nipples fine she is breastfed and supplemented with formula only during late night feedings.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I love avent! I remember my mother using this brand with my little sisters so when I had my son I wanted the same brand! I choose this nipple because I'm breast feeding and I wanted it to be natural! This is the only nipples and bottles he will use!
Sarah M.
Avent natural bottles were good for my baby girl i just dont like the price haha. Other than that they did what theyre supposed to.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These nipples really helped with my baby during transition from breast to bottle. I was worried that she wouldn't latch but it went smoothly.
Christy C.
Tampa, FL
This is the only bottle brand my son uses. He has never had any problems with swallowing too much air or gas since we have used Avent nipples and bottles.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?