Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Autumn F.Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Sonia L.
4 colors available

BY AVENT

The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...

• "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
  • "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
  • "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
  • "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Chesapeake, VA
I loved these nipples. I breastfed and when it was time to transition to the bottle, these nipples made it super easy. My little one had no issues.
Marquee W.
Marquee W.
My first son absolutely hated these and would refuse to eat if this was the nipple on his bottle. My second one didn't really like them but wouldn't not eat.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
These are great for breast fed baby's as it is close to the natural shape of a breast and helped us transition back and forth from breast to bottle with no nipple confusion
Erica D.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Love these! Hands down one of the best nipples. My bby wouldn't use any other nipple besides these. I purchase them at Walmart. Can be hard to find them in stock sometime.. but I'm guessing cuz they awesome!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Avent natural bottles were good for my baby girl i just dont like the price haha. Other than that they did what theyre supposed to.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Tampa, FL
This is the only bottle brand my son uses. He has never had any problems with swallowing too much air or gas since we have used Avent nipples and bottles.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?