Add a Photo

By AVENT
The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple.
Photos (2)
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI

Loves these! I love AVENT! They also come in many different flows for each stage baby is in! We have gotten them at Meijer & Amazon! They come in a 2 pack for under $5! We have purchased 0, 1 & 2! We also purchased the trainer cup for when she gets older.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Love these! Hands down one of the best nipples. My bby wouldn't use any other nipple besides these. I purchase them at Walmart. Can be hard to find them in stock sometime.. but I'm guessing cuz they awesome!
Maha A.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

These nipples really helped with my baby during transition from breast to bottle. I was worried that she wouldn't latch but it went smoothly.
Ena W.
Ena W.

Haven't tried any other type of nipples but my newborn seems to like the 1 flow nipples fine she is breastfed and supplemented with formula only during late night feedings.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

My twins use only Avent bottles and I switched to these nipples and it seriously made my life easier because how much easier they took their bottles!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA

These are wonderful! My son is breastfed and when I am away and he has to feed from a bottle, he never had an issue latching when I returned. My sister had an issue with her daughter and latching issues with the NUK bottles, but never had an issue with these either.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Avent natural bottles were good for my baby girl i just dont like the price haha. Other than that they did what theyre supposed to.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Tampa, FL

This is the only bottle brand my son uses. He has never had any problems with swallowing too much air or gas since we have used Avent nipples and bottles.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Findlay, OH

These nipples are great, because they really resemble a real nipple, which is good of baby.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Castleberry, AL

Love these bottle nipples, my daughter has had no problem switching between bottle and breast!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?

Join Now