Add a Photo

By AVENT
The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple.
Photos (2)
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.
Cheyenne, WY

This is a great nipple. It doesn't cause a lot of air bubbles so it reduces the amount of burps and spit ups.
Savanna K.
Savanna K.
Chesapeake, VA

I loved these nipples. I breastfed and when it was time to transition to the bottle, these nipples made it super easy. My little one had no issues.
Cameron R.
Cameron R.

I breastfeed my son an gave him pumped milk in these bottles. They are great with no leaks. I found that the 0+ flow was the only one that was good for him until about 4 1/2 months. The next size was too fast of a flow. Our k-mart and walmart didn't carry the 0+ Unless you bought the whole bottle but Target did. Great product.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

Nicely rounded shape, quality material my son loves it, they are also compatible with all philips products..!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR

These are great for breast fed baby's as it is close to the natural shape of a breast and helped us transition back and forth from breast to bottle with no nipple confusion
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI

Loves these! I love AVENT! They also come in many different flows for each stage baby is in! We have gotten them at Meijer & Amazon! They come in a 2 pack for under $5! We have purchased 0, 1 & 2! We also purchased the trainer cup for when she gets older.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Love these! Hands down one of the best nipples. My bby wouldn't use any other nipple besides these. I purchase them at Walmart. Can be hard to find them in stock sometime.. but I'm guessing cuz they awesome!
Maha A.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

These nipples really helped with my baby during transition from breast to bottle. I was worried that she wouldn't latch but it went smoothly.
Ena W.
Ena W.

Haven't tried any other type of nipples but my newborn seems to like the 1 flow nipples fine she is breastfed and supplemented with formula only during late night feedings.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

My twins use only Avent bottles and I switched to these nipples and it seriously made my life easier because how much easier they took their bottles!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?

Join Now