Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Autumn F.Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Sonia L.
4 colors available

BY AVENT

The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...

• "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
  • "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
  • "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
  • "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
My twins use only Avent bottles and I switched to these nipples and it seriously made my life easier because how much easier they took their bottles!
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
I breastfeed my son an gave him pumped milk in these bottles. They are great with no leaks. I found that the 0+ flow was the only one that was good for him until about 4 1/2 months. The next size was too fast of a flow. Our k-mart and walmart didn't carry the 0+ Unless you bought the whole bottle but Target did. Great product.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Castleberry, AL
Love these bottle nipples, my daughter has had no problem switching between bottle and breast!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
These nipples are great, because they really resemble a real nipple, which is good of baby.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
These are wonderful! My son is breastfed and when I am away and he has to feed from a bottle, he never had an issue latching when I returned. My sister had an issue with her daughter and latching issues with the NUK bottles, but never had an issue with these either.
Rebecca B.
Jena K.
Jena K.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
I use the avent bottles and nipples for my son. They are great for him for switch hing back and forth from breast to bottle.
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a great nipple. It doesn't cause a lot of air bubbles so it reduces the amount of burps and spit ups.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?