Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Sonia L.Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Autumn F.

BY AVENT

The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...

Avent Natural Nipple
  • "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
  • "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
  • "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
  • "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
Kara J.
Jber, AK
This is one of the only nipples my daughter would take. She was exclusively breastfed and would not take a bottle until she tried this specific nipple. Highly recommend
Marquee W.
My first son absolutely hated these and would refuse to eat if this was the nipple on his bottle. My second one didn't really like them but wouldn't not eat.
Cristina d.
Got from the 1, 2 to the 3 and they all grow with the baby-toddler. After using with carrot juice hey got orange and there was no way to remove the color.
Kristina K.
My twins use only Avent bottles and I switched to these nipples and it seriously made my life easier because how much easier they took their bottles!
Savanna M.
Chesapeake , VA
I loved these nipples. I breastfed and when it was time to transition to the bottle, these nipples made it super easy. My little one had no issues.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These nipples really helped with my baby during transition from breast to bottle. I was worried that she wouldn't latch but it went smoothly.
Ashley W.
We went through four different brands of bottles before settling on Avent. These have helped our little guy with spitting up so much!
Sarah M.
Avent natural bottles were good for my baby girl i just dont like the price haha. Other than that they did what theyre supposed to.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
I really like how these nipples work. The air vent is great. My babies can drink down their bottles quickly without tummy issues.
Sheri C.
I use the avent bottles and nipples for my son. They are great for him for switch hing back and forth from breast to bottle.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?