Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Sonia L.Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Autumn F.

BY AVENT

The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...

• "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
  • "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
  • "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
  • "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
These are great they look just like mommys and baby latches on great to them!
Nancy C.
These are great idle you are breast feeding. These Avent natural nipple are great if you are bottle feeding and breastfeeding these Avent products are awesome to have. I woul buy them again if I needed to.
Ashlee C.
These are great. My baby didn't have any problem going back and forth between these and mama.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Loves these! I love AVENT! They also come in many different flows for each stage baby is in! We have gotten them at Meijer & Amazon! They come in a 2 pack for under $5! We have purchased 0, 1 & 2! We also purchased the trainer cup for when she gets older.
Kara J.
Jber, AK
This is one of the only nipples my daughter would take. She was exclusively breastfed and would not take a bottle until she tried this specific nipple. Highly recommend
Moreena R.
Only nipple you need. My son loves these. I know every child is different, but these are the best for a breastfeeding baby.
Kayla W.
I love these nipples. There are the only ones our kids would take. I am an exclusive breastfeeder and used these only when I needed extra sleep or went out for a girls day. We had no issues with nipple confusion and easily could switch back and forth.
Sonia L.
When I had my baby after the 3 month mark I decided to go back to work , so I tried so many different bottles because my baby wouldn't take anything else when I got this one wich was a great price he took it right away I got it at buy buy baby and they had a buy one get one 50 percent off , I will never use any other bottle!
Kelly M.
I love agent bottles and these nipples are great for our sweet babe who usually won't take a bottle.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
These nipples are the best my baby loves them they sont let milk spill out and they actually the best brand for a newborn
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?