Add a Photo

By AVENT
The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple.
Photos (2)
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.

These are my top pick, they made the transition from breastfeeding easy and they don't leak like others!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

I love agent bottles and these nipples are great for our sweet babe who usually won't take a bottle.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA

Not a fan of these at all they leak every time I used them and my baby had a hard time using them
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.

These are great. My baby didn't have any problem going back and forth between these and mama.
Diana L.
Diana L.
San Saba, TX

These are great they look just like mommys and baby latches on great to them!
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL

Best nipples there are. Doesn't make it hard to transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
Savanna K.
Savanna K.
Chesapeake, VA

I loved these nipples. I breastfed and when it was time to transition to the bottle, these nipples made it super easy. My little one had no issues.
Marquee W.
Marquee W.

My first son absolutely hated these and would refuse to eat if this was the nipple on his bottle. My second one didn't really like them but wouldn't not eat.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

Nicely rounded shape, quality material my son loves it, they are also compatible with all philips products..!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR

These are great for breast fed baby's as it is close to the natural shape of a breast and helped us transition back and forth from breast to bottle with no nipple confusion
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?

Join Now