Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Sonia L.Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Autumn F.

BY AVENT

The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...

• "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
  • "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
  • "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
  • "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
Shea L.
Shea L.
PITTSBURG, CA
These were perfect for my baby girl. She was easily able to transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding because of these nipples. They are also great quality. She is 7 months now, and they still work great.
Cristina d.
Cristina d.
Doral, FL
Got from the 1, 2 to the 3 and they all grow with the baby-toddler. After using with carrot juice hey got orange and there was no way to remove the color.
Cherity H.
Cherity H.
Thank goodness for these, this is the only bottle nipple my daughter would take, I think because it was closer to her Breastfeeding than many of the other bottle nipple.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
I really like how these nipples work. The air vent is great. My babies can drink down their bottles quickly without tummy issues.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Pekin, IL
Great nipples! Always going back and buying the nipples for the specific month for my son. He seems to only take this type.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Best nipples there are. Doesn't make it hard to transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
These are great for breast fed baby's as it is close to the natural shape of a breast and helped us transition back and forth from breast to bottle with no nipple confusion
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Loves these! I love AVENT! They also come in many different flows for each stage baby is in! We have gotten them at Meijer & Amazon! They come in a 2 pack for under $5! We have purchased 0, 1 & 2! We also purchased the trainer cup for when she gets older.
Maha A.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These nipples really helped with my baby during transition from breast to bottle. I was worried that she wouldn't latch but it went smoothly.
Ena W.
Ena W.
Haven't tried any other type of nipples but my newborn seems to like the 1 flow nipples fine she is breastfed and supplemented with formula only during late night feedings.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?