Add a Photo

By AVENT
The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple.
Photos (2)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

I love agent bottles and these nipples are great for our sweet babe who usually won't take a bottle.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA

Not a fan of these at all they leak every time I used them and my baby had a hard time using them
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.

These are great. My baby didn't have any problem going back and forth between these and mama.
Diana L.
Diana L.
San Saba, TX

These are great they look just like mommys and baby latches on great to them!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburg, Ca

These were perfect for my baby girl. She was easily able to transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding because of these nipples. They are also great quality. She is 7 months now, and they still work great.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL

Best nipples there are. Doesn't make it hard to transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford Hts, OH

I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples.
lynn t.
lynn t.
Ankeny, IA

The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!
Jena K.
Jena K.

These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!
Sheri C.
Sheri C.

I use the avent bottles and nipples for my son. They are great for him for switch hing back and forth from breast to bottle.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?

Join Now