Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Autumn F.Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Sonia L.
4 colors available

BY AVENT

The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...

• "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
  • "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
  • "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
  • "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
Kara J.
Kara J.
Jber, AK
This is one of the only nipples my daughter would take. She was exclusively breastfed and would not take a bottle until she tried this specific nipple. Highly recommend
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
Hands down the best. This helps keep bubbles out of the babies stomach and it helps with colicky babies as well. Avent is amazing. Its the only brand of bottles i use.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
I love the avent nipples and so does my baby! I only have it 4 stars though because I wish the size 1 flow nipple was just a tiny bit slower for those first few weeks!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
We went through four different brands of bottles before settling on Avent. These have helped our little guy with spitting up so much!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Pekin, IL
Great nipples! Always going back and buying the nipples for the specific month for my son. He seems to only take this type.
Moreena R.
Moreena R.
Only nipple you need. My son loves these. I know every child is different, but these are the best for a breastfeeding baby.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
These nipples are the best my baby loves them they sont let milk spill out and they actually the best brand for a newborn
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
These are my top pick, they made the transition from breastfeeding easy and they don't leak like others!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I love agent bottles and these nipples are great for our sweet babe who usually won't take a bottle.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Not a fan of these at all they leak every time I used them and my baby had a hard time using them
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?