Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Sonia L.Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Autumn F.

BY AVENT

The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...

• "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
  • "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
  • "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
  • "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
Ashley W.
We went through four different brands of bottles before settling on Avent. These have helped our little guy with spitting up so much!
Moreena R.
Only nipple you need. My son loves these. I know every child is different, but these are the best for a breastfeeding baby.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
These nipples are the best my baby loves them they sont let milk spill out and they actually the best brand for a newborn
Cynthia G.
These are my top pick, they made the transition from breastfeeding easy and they don't leak like others!
Kelly M.
I love agent bottles and these nipples are great for our sweet babe who usually won't take a bottle.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA
Not a fan of these at all they leak every time I used them and my baby had a hard time using them
Ashlee C.
These are great. My baby didn't have any problem going back and forth between these and mama.
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
These are great they look just like mommys and baby latches on great to them!
Autumn F.
I breastfeed my babies and this bottle and nipple works great for those moms that bottle and breastfeed! Never leaks perfect flow for those little ones! Easy to clean and never had a leak used these for both my boys !
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
These are wonderful! My son is breastfed and when I am away and he has to feed from a bottle, he never had an issue latching when I returned. My sister had an issue with her daughter and latching issues with the NUK bottles, but never had an issue with these either.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?