Add a Photo

By AVENT
The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple.
Photos (2)
Cherity H.
Cherity H.

Thank goodness for these, this is the only bottle nipple my daughter would take, I think because it was closer to her Breastfeeding than many of the other bottle nipple.
Kara J.
Kara J.
Jber, AK

This is one of the only nipples my daughter would take. She was exclusively breastfed and would not take a bottle until she tried this specific nipple. Highly recommend
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

I love the avent nipples and so does my baby! I only have it 4 stars though because I wish the size 1 flow nipple was just a tiny bit slower for those first few weeks!
Joanna m.
Joanna m.

Hands down the best. This helps keep bubbles out of the babies stomach and it helps with colicky babies as well. Avent is amazing. Its the only brand of bottles i use.
Cristina d.
Cristina d.
Doral, FL

Got from the 1, 2 to the 3 and they all grow with the baby-toddler. After using with carrot juice hey got orange and there was no way to remove the color.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

We went through four different brands of bottles before settling on Avent. These have helped our little guy with spitting up so much!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT

I really like how these nipples work. The air vent is great. My babies can drink down their bottles quickly without tummy issues.
Moreena R.
Moreena R.

Only nipple you need. My son loves these. I know every child is different, but these are the best for a breastfeeding baby.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Pekin, IL

Great nipples! Always going back and buying the nipples for the specific month for my son. He seems to only take this type.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX

These nipples are the best my baby loves them they sont let milk spill out and they actually the best brand for a newborn
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?

Join Now