Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Sonia L.Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Autumn F.

BY AVENT

The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...

• "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
  • "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
  • "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
  • "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
Taylor A.
I love the avent nipples and so does my baby! I only have it 4 stars though because I wish the size 1 flow nipple was just a tiny bit slower for those first few weeks!
Joanna m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hands down the best. This helps keep bubbles out of the babies stomach and it helps with colicky babies as well. Avent is amazing. Its the only brand of bottles i use.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these! Hands down one of the best nipples. My bby wouldn't use any other nipple besides these. I purchase them at Walmart. Can be hard to find them in stock sometime.. but I'm guessing cuz they awesome!
Nancy C.
These are great idle you are breast feeding. These Avent natural nipple are great if you are bottle feeding and breastfeeding these Avent products are awesome to have. I woul buy them again if I needed to.
Shea L.
PITTSBURG, CA
These were perfect for my baby girl. She was easily able to transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding because of these nipples. They are also great quality. She is 7 months now, and they still work great.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love avent bottles! The stand up to a lot of washes and still look great. These nipples are great and my son would switch between these and nursing very easily. I like them a lot and would recommend them to other moms.
Jena K.
Ena W.
Haven't tried any other type of nipples but my newborn seems to like the 1 flow nipples fine she is breastfed and supplemented with formula only during late night feedings.
Cherity H.
Thank goodness for these, this is the only bottle nipple my daughter would take, I think because it was closer to her Breastfeeding than many of the other bottle nipple.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
These are great for breast fed baby's as it is close to the natural shape of a breast and helped us transition back and forth from breast to bottle with no nipple confusion
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?