Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Autumn F.Avent Natural Nipple uploaded by Sonia L.

BY AVENT

The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple. see more...

• "My little one had no issues." in 1 review
  • "I used these nipples with my daughter since I breast fed and they where most like real nipples." in 1 review
  • "The only kind of bottle that Brady would take as an itty bitty newborn... Glad that Avent came out with this bottle!" in 1 review
  • "These are the best bottle nipples ever for the longest time my daughter would refuse any bottle that didn't have this kind of nipple to it they are great and don't leak like others I've noticed!" in 1 review
Sonia L.
When I had my baby after the 3 month mark I decided to go back to work , so I tried so many different bottles because my baby wouldn't take anything else when I got this one wich was a great price he took it right away I got it at buy buy baby and they had a buy one get one 50 percent off , I will never use any other bottle!
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought a 4 oz Avent bottle from Walmart that came with this nipple because I wanted a small bottle to feed my fully breastfeed newborn with if I had to drop him off at the sitters. I must say it has been working great so far...he will take it with no problem and the valves help keep his gas issues to a minimum. Have not had a problem with nipple confusion either. Great product for a great price!
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Loves these! I love AVENT! They also come in many different flows for each stage baby is in! We have gotten them at Meijer & Amazon! They come in a 2 pack for under $5! We have purchased 0, 1 & 2! We also purchased the trainer cup for when she gets older.
Kayla W.
I love these nipples. There are the only ones our kids would take. I am an exclusive breastfeeder and used these only when I needed extra sleep or went out for a girls day. We had no issues with nipple confusion and easily could switch back and forth.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I love avent! I remember my mother using this brand with my little sisters so when I had my son I wanted the same brand! I choose this nipple because I'm breast feeding and I wanted it to be natural! This is the only nipples and bottles he will use!
Lindsey W.
Three oaks , MI
Avent was the first bottle my son would actually take(nursing)! We spent a ton of money on fancy bottles until finding avent. It was such a relief knowing he would take a bottle when I wasn't home. Great shape for nursing babies!
Autumn F.
I breastfeed my babies and this bottle and nipple works great for those moms that bottle and breastfeed! Never leaks perfect flow for those little ones! Easy to clean and never had a leak used these for both my boys !
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
These are wonderful! My son is breastfed and when I am away and he has to feed from a bottle, he never had an issue latching when I returned. My sister had an issue with her daughter and latching issues with the NUK bottles, but never had an issue with these either.
Lacey E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Avent bottles are the best and the natural nipples is the way to go if you are breastfeeding. I breastfed my son and took these nipples no problem when I needed a break or wasn't able to feed
Cameron R.
I breastfeed my son an gave him pumped milk in these bottles. They are great with no leaks. I found that the 0+ flow was the only one that was good for him until about 4 1/2 months. The next size was too fast of a flow. Our k-mart and walmart didn't carry the 0+ Unless you bought the whole bottle but Target did. Great product.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?