Add a Photo

By AVENT
The Natural Way to Bottle Feed Our new nipple helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you.  The nipple features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple. A More Comfortable & Contented Feed for Baby Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple. Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby s Tummy Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve. 0% BPA BPA free* nipple.
Photos (2)
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL

I bought a 4 oz Avent bottle from Walmart that came with this nipple because I wanted a small bottle to feed my fully breastfeed newborn with if I had to drop him off at the sitters. I must say it has been working great so far...he will take it with no problem and the valves help keep his gas issues to a minimum. Have not had a problem with nipple confusion either. Great product for a great price!
Sonia L.
Sonia L.

When I had my baby after the 3 month mark I decided to go back to work , so I tried so many different bottles because my baby wouldn't take anything else when I got this one wich was a great price he took it right away I got it at buy buy baby and they had a buy one get one 50 percent off , I will never use any other bottle!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

I love these nipples. There are the only ones our kids would take. I am an exclusive breastfeeder and used these only when I needed extra sleep or went out for a girls day. We had no issues with nipple confusion and easily could switch back and forth.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Placerville , CA

I love avent! I remember my mother using this brand with my little sisters so when I had my son I wanted the same brand! I choose this nipple because I'm breast feeding and I wanted it to be natural! This is the only nipples and bottles he will use!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Three Oaks, MI

Avent was the first bottle my son would actually take(nursing)! We spent a ton of money on fancy bottles until finding avent. It was such a relief knowing he would take a bottle when I wasn't home. Great shape for nursing babies!
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Kearneysville, WV

I love avent bottles! The stand up to a lot of washes and still look great. These nipples are great and my son would switch between these and nursing very easily. I like them a lot and would recommend them to other moms.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

I breastfeed my babies and this bottle and nipple works great for those moms that bottle and breastfeed! Never leaks perfect flow for those little ones! Easy to clean and never had a leak used these for both my boys !
Shea L.
Shea L.
Antioch, CA

These were perfect for my baby girl. She was easily able to transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding because of these nipples. They are also great quality. She is 7 months now, and they still work great.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

These are great idle you are breast feeding. These Avent natural nipple are great if you are bottle feeding and breastfeeding these Avent products are awesome to have. I woul buy them again if I needed to.
Lacey E.
Lacey E.

Avent bottles are the best and the natural nipples is the way to go if you are breastfeeding. I breastfed my son and took these nipples no problem when I needed a break or wasn't able to feed
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

Is there a noticeable difference between the 1+ month nipples and the 3+month nipples?

Join Now