BY AVENT #1 in Baby Bottles

Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple
The wide breast shaped nipple promotes a natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.

Soft nipple designed to mimic the feel of the breast
The nipple has an ultra soft texture, designed to mimic the feel of the breast.

Flexible spiral design combined with comfort petals
Flexible spiral design, combined with our unique comfort petals to create a flexible nipple, allowing for a more natural feed without nipple collapse.

Unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology
Our unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology was designed to reduce colic and discomfort, by venting air away from your baby's tummy.

Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
Due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby’s tiny hands.

Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.

• Am I the only one who thinks these are better than Dr. Br...4 Answers
  • Any moms use these bottles for pumping and also breastfed...2 Answers
  • Do these bottles work for the avent double electric breas...2 Answers
Avent Natural Baby Bottle
  • "My mother would use Avent bottles for my little sister and baby brother and now I'm using this brand for my baby as well." in 1 review
Laura C.
Boston, Ma
Purchased at: Amazon
This is all we use with our little guy and he absolutely loves them . The wide nipple made it great when I was still breast feeding . He didn’t have any nipple confusion going between the me or the bottle - which was great because I could just pump and have my husband bottle feed him while I slept . The bottle is also easy for his little hands to hold it upright .. which is amazing ! I bought the 4 oz bottles for when he was 1-3 months and then. Bought 8 oz after that . Avent Natural NipplePhillips Philips Avent Elephant Natural Bottles, 9 oz, 3 count
Annet R.
San Luis Obispo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this after trying several different brands and once I got the avent bottles I got rid of the rest my daughter has used them up to a year and we haven’t had any problems. We changed the bottle nipples several times through the months to avoid leaking and keeping things sanitized. It’s easy to clean it only has 4 wide parts which is awesome my daughter never had issues latching on with these and I personal liked how there’s a variety of colors to choose from.
Jackie S.
Lakeland
This bottle has been a life saver for my baby. Literally! She contracted RSV which progressed to pneumonia because she was six weeks early she was too weak to fight it off on her own. Then while in the children's hospital in intensive care, she developed necratizing interocolitis and needed to be intubated for four weeks. She had forgotten how to eat and would swallow so much air it wpuld distend her belly. These areone of the only products that have helped my baby re-learn how to eat and keep the air out of her sensitive tract. Thank yoyou Avent!
Victoria J.
Purchased at: Target
I looove these bottles! After they come out of the dishwasher, they are easy to dry due to the bigger opening, which is so convenient because I absolutely hate letting my dishes air dry, so why would I want my baby’s dishes to air dry... My baby rarely chokes on these bottles as well and I think it’s due to the larger nipple size and also the pattern on the nipple. Again, I love these bottles!!
Carly C.
Annandale, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
We started out using a different baby bottle for our son but after 2 weeks he just wouldn’t suck on the nipple anymore. Luckily we had a sample of the Phillips scent bottle and he loved it. He sucks on it with ease. We purchased 4 more bottles. He’s now 10 weeks and he still uses these bottles. You can find them on amazon or Burlington for a good deal
I have no complaints about the shape of the bottle and nipple. My baby likes the nipple shape of the natural over the classic. My only slight issue (this wouldn’t hinder me from more) is when you shape the bottle to mix formula. It will leak just a little bit where the nipple and white plastic ring touch.
Callie S.
Bargersville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently switched to the Avent bottle from Dr. Brown’s for my 16 month old, and they have been great. They do not leak, and I love that they don’t have inserts so it’s less parts to wash. My son has done great with them and I will continue to use them with him and any future kids.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Target
While these are great bottles they just didn’t work for my kids. My eldest tolerated them, but didn’t like them. My youngest will try to drink from them but the flow is just too much for him on most bottles. They are durable and a reasonable price. Easy to clean.
Rosie T.
Arleta, CA
Purchased at: Target
With both my girls these bottles have been my favorite. Both my girls latched on to these and didn’t make a mess while eating. These are my go-to and I’m glad they’ve worked for my girls. They aren’t a crazy shape or anything either. Real simple.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Purchased at: Target
My baby has horrible colic and these bottles were no help at all. He also just didn’t like he nipple. I bought so many wanting this brand to be the brand but my baby just wasn’t having it. We ended up switching to another well known brand.
Janet R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these good bottles when transitioning from breast to bottle?
Jessica M.
Manteca, CA
I received these bottles as a baby shower gift, my due date is this Saturday May 14th and I was wondering how well your children have taken to this brand bottle and nipple? I've gotten a lot of mixed signals about this nipple and was just wondering if any of your children don't take to this one. I know all children are different and some will take and some won't but I'd like to know the odds.
Tessa M.
Davenport, IA
I'm a 1st time mom to be, due in October. We began our registry and came across these bottles. I'd like to breast feed, mostly, but know bottle feeding will be in the future too. Any thoughts on these bottles would be appreciated!
Amanda C.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Looking in to registering for these for upcoming baby! But I've also heard a lot of good things about Dr. Brown's. Does anyone know what the difference is?
Jamie B.
Joppa, MD
How do I keep the nipple from collapsing.

Amazon