Avent Natural Baby Bottle

by Avent

#1 in Baby Bottles

Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple
The wide breast shaped nipple promotes a natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.

Soft nipple designed to mimic the feel of the breast
The nipple has an ultra soft texture, designed to mimic the feel of the breast.

Flexible spiral design combined with comfort petals
Flexible spiral design, combined with our unique comfort petals to create a flexible nipple, allowing for a more natural feed without nipple collapse.

Unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology
Our unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology was designed to reduce colic and discomfort, by venting air away from your baby's tummy.

Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
Due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby’s tiny hands.

Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.

Does anyone have breastfed babies who take this bottle?
Would you ever do a 3 in 1 sale with this product?
How are these in comparison to the Dr. Browns bottles?
Start your review of Avent Natural Baby Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My mother would use Avent bottles for my little sister and baby brother and now I'm using this brand for my baby as well.” in 1 review
Palm, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As I had to suddenly stop nursing my baby, formula was the only choice. So, on to bottles and figuring out which one worked best. I went through 4 different bottles, then came across this gem in my Amazon gift box!! Baby easily latched onto this bottle nipple w minimal effort. The large nipple simulates a breast, so transition was effortless. Love the design of the bottle as well. Down side....there is a small vent that you need to line up jusssst right w the notch on the lid. This my friends, is a tad difficult for nighttime feedings. Also, if you do not get it just right, it will leak milk. But I am willing to take a few extra seconds to fit it properly, as this bottle is perfect for my 3 month old.
New York
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used these bottles for both of my children and had no issues. I was able to go from breast feeding to bottle feeding while I was supplementing and doing both types of feedings without any issues of nipple confusion. They are easy to clean and come in a variety of sizes (from 2 ounces to 11 ounces) and many other bottle brands only carry 5 ounces and 9 ounces. The different sizes are good to switch especially when they start to hold their own bottles.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We had gotten quite a few different Avent bottle at our baby shower. Once our little one was here- she needed a super slow flow, which I didn’t find a slow enough nipple with these bottles. That being said, they may work for some. Anyways, when she turned 4 months; we tried these bottles again and they work great! Great air-vent, steady flow, & easy to hold! These are our everyday bottles! 100% recommend!
Tucson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I really like the basics of this bottle. My three month old baby seems to have really taken to the nipple. I had received one from the mall for free but I went ahead and bout a larger one. It was pretty cheap compared to like tomee tipee. I think it's great except then venting system says it's anyi-colic but I don't think it helps that much. For that reason it's not the primary bottle used
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the only bottles I will use! Love love love them. I actually tried a couple other styles of Advent bottles and my little one didnt like the skinny smaller nipples. These bottles are good for babies coming off the breast because of the large, wide shaped nipple. I think it reminds them more of the shape of the breast. Highly recommend!
Tempe, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles are life savers! I was given the anti-colic ones from different brands and let me tell you it was a pain to wash them!! I would feed washing those bottles but with these everything is much easier! This was my baby’s first bottle & she did great with both breastfeeding and bottle feeding, she never got confused as they tend to say.
Waverly, TN
These are the only bottles both of my daughters would take as baby babies. They're soft. They're easy to clean. Easy tip hold. They gave a big opening so no formula all over the outside of the bottle. They had an easy time holding the bottle. The nipple stages are fantastic. They were great in conjunction with breastfeeding. So great.
Von Ormy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
MY FAVORITE BABY BOTTLE. My daughter loves these bottles and they are so simple and easy to clean. She was exclusively breastfed from birth to 6 months with a few exceptions with a bottle under certain situations. She took to these quite easily. The dentist said that these are the best bottles he’s seen for babies teeth development.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We tried 3 different bottle brands with our baby before trying avent. They're anti colic, easy to hold, and baby had zero trouble latching to these nipples. My 4 month old holds this bottle on his own with very little assistance. Also have gotten coupons in the last two sets we've purchased! They're very easy to clean and assemble.
Baton Rouge
I LOVE these bottles for my daughter. Transitioning from breast to bottle feeding left me a little nervous but she took the transition well thanks to these bottles. The medium flow bottles left her able to control her intake well and she never had any issues with gas from extra air. I will stick with these bottles over any others!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West Monroe, LA