Avent Natural 9 oz Pink Bottle, Polypropylene uploaded by karissa g.

BY AVENT #60 in Baby Bottles

The Most Natural Way To Bottle Feed Avent Natural Feeding Bottles Natural Latch On Unique Comfort Petals Advanced Anti-Colic System Bpa-Free Natural Latch On Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding Wide Breast-Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast Unique Comfort Petals For An Extra Soft &Amp; Flexible Nipple Petals Inside The Nipple Increase Softness &Amp; Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Advanced Anti-Colic System With Innovative Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic* &Amp; Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle &Amp; Not Baby's Tummy Bpa-Free Bottle Is Made From Polypropylene (Pp), A Bpa-Free Material Features Natural Latch On The Wide Breast-Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast And Makes It Easy For Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Unique Comfort Petals Petals Inside The Nipple Increase Softness And Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse For A More Comfortable And Contented Feeding. Advanced Anti-Colic System Innovative Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic And Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle And Not Baby's Tummy. Simple To Use &Amp; Clean Wide Bottle Neck Makes Filling And Cleaning Easy.&Nbsp; Only A Few Parts For Quick And Simple Assembly. Ergonomic Shape Extra Comfortable Shape, Easy To Hold And Grip In Any Direction, Even For Baby's Tiny Hands. Bpa-Free Bottle Is Made From Polypropylene (Pp) &Mdash; A Bpa-Free Material. Product Highlights Natural Latch On Wide Breast-Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast. Unique Comfort Petals Petals Inside The Nipple Increase Softness And Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse.&Nbsp; More Comfortable And Contented Feed For Baby. Advance Anti-Colic System Reduces Colic And Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle And Not Baby's Tummy. Bpa-Free Included: 4 - Pink Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottles, 9 Oz (260 Ml) *At 2 Weeks Of Age, Babies Fed With An Avent Bottle Showed A Trend To Less Colic Than Babies Fed With A Conventional Bottle. see more...

• I just received a pack of these bottles for my baby showe...4 Answers
Donna C.
Like many of the other reviews I have read on these bottles, I have mixed emotions on these bottles. I received quite a few of these bottles as a gift. Most of them leak. There is something weird with the nipples, that they leak so much. Being that my girl gets breast milk, wasted milk is a travesty, so, I don't use them very often to feed my peanut.

On the other hand, these are the only store bought bottle that is compatible with my breast pump. The clear versions of these bottles work great, but something about the pink ones, they don't fit as well, and come loose from the screw horns on the pump, so I have to be careful when I pump.

Penny B.
Creston, NC
Absolutely love these bottles!! Can't say enough about them. My daughter loved them, only kind she would use. They were highly recommended by our NICU nurses and I can understand why. Very easy to clean with no unnecessary parts or pieces to worry about bacteria hiding and growing in. I never had an issue with leaks, like all other bottles we tried. Also, love that they can easily be converted to Sippy cups by purchasing the sippy cup inserts, was a huge money saver. I tell all my friends about these, highly recommend!!!
Anadelia M.
Mission, TX
Please if your reading this, buy it. I use to use the tomee tipee bottles cus they looked great and small but the nipple always seemed to get sucked in. I changed to these and my baby loved them. And they are easy to clean.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
Loved these for my breast fed baby. They were easy for her to hold and came in pretty designs. My only problem was they were hard to open if oily from breast milk. Nipples clearly numbered with flow rate so there was no guessing as to how fast of a nipple you were putting on.
janel e.
Georgetown , Ky
I have mixed emotions about this bottle, loved it because it was great for reducing gas. But it allows milk to spill out around the nipple when my dd drinks from it!
Adrianna W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was and still is the ONLY bottle my daughter will use. NEVER gave her any reflux issues with air and never leaked If upside down or side ways. If anything, the nipples break after too many uses, but it's to be expected.
Jazmin A.
I have this bottles in clear because I have a boy, not a girl, anyway the bottle is great! My son loves these bottles and I do too. Never spills unless the nipples are worn out. Nipples are pricey to replace though. At my local target $6 for two nipples!
Candy V.
Livermore, CA
I love love these bottles!! And so does my LO, they don't spill like the other bottles I've tried, super easy to clean and last a very long time!! They are super affordable as well
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
I got a ton of these as baby gifts at my baby shower. They seem to be well made, and so far I can't notice any leakage from the cap or the nipples. I love the cute pink color.
Tawny A.
There are two brands of bottles my daughter likes and these are one of them.. I love how they are pink and not plain. Easy for her to hold as well. I love Avent products.
Vanessa V.
I just received a pack of these bottles for my baby shower...any reviews on this brand?