Arlin C.
How are these compared to Dr. Brown's bottles? Are they good? Is it better to have glass or plastic bottles? Im a soon to be mom.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
1 month, 1 week ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer the glass bottles. For me I just feel like they are more sanitary. You can put them in the dishwasher, you can steam them, or can boil them. And you don’t get a weird stink or any discoloration to the glass bottles which is wonderful because I wouldn’t want to drink out of something like that and I wouldn’t want my baby to either.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I read that as long as they are BPA FREE certified, plastic bottles should be fine. So with plastic ones, since you cant put them on the Microwave, how do I heat them? On the stove?
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Union
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only have plastics bottles. Never microwave them and you will be fine. My little one squirms a lot and I have dropped more than one bottle, and I don't want the glass to break. The plastic standards are much better than they used to be.