BY AVENT #1 in Baby Bottles

The Natural Way To Bottle Feed Philips Avent ~ Sense &Amp; Simplicity Developmental Stages:&Nbsp; 0 &Ndash; 12 Months Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottle Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding A More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Air Goes Into The Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy Easy To Hold &Amp; Grip In Any Direction Our New Bottle Helps To Make Bottle Feeding More Natural For Your Baby And You.&Nbsp; The Nipple Features An Innovative Petal Design For Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast, Making It Easy For Your Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding Natural Latch On Due To The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple A More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Unique Comfort Petals For An Extra Soft And Flexible Nipple Air Goes Into The Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy Advanced Anti-Colic System With Innovative Twin Valve Easy To Hold &Amp; Grip In Any Direction Ergonomic Shape For Maximum Comfort Other Benefits Compatible With The Philips Avent Range This Bottle Is Bpa-Free* Available In Different Sizes (4 Oz / 125 Ml And 9 Oz / 260 Ml) Simple To Use And Clean, Quick And Easy Assembly Highlights Natural Latch On The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast, Making It Easy For Your Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Advanced Anti-Colic System Innovative Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic And Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle And Not Baby's Tummy. Compatibility Across The Range The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Compatible With The Philips Avent Range, Excluding Classic Bottles And Cup Handles.&Nbsp; We Advise To Use The Natural Bottles With Natural Feeding Nipples Only. Unique Comfort Petals Petals Inside The Nipple Increase Softness And Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse.&Nbsp; Your Baby Will Enjoy A More Comfortable And Contented Feed. Ergonomic Shape Due To The Unique Shape, The Bottle Is Easy To Hold And Grip In Any Direction For Maximum Comfort, Even For Baby's Tiny Hands. Different Sizes The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Available In 2 Sizes:&Nbsp; 4 Oz / 125 Ml And 9 Oz / 260 Ml.&Nbsp; All Bottles Are Available In Single And Multi Packs. Simple To Use &Amp; Clean Wide Bottle Neck Makes Filling And Cleaning Easy.&Nbsp; Only A Few Parts For Quick And Simple Assembly. This Bottle Is Bpa-Free* The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Made Of Bpa-Free* Material (Polypropylene). Specifications Material Bottle:&Nbsp; Polypropylene, Bpa-Free* Nipple:&Nbsp; Silicone, Bpa-Free* Bottle Material:&Nbsp; Bpa-Free* Design Bottle Design:&Nbsp; Ergonomic Shape, Wide Neck Ease Of Use Bottle Use:&Nbsp; Easy To Hold, Easy To Assemble, Easy To Clean Functions Latch On:&Nbsp; Natural Latch On, Easy Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Nipple:&Nbsp; Unique Comfort Petals, Extra Soft &Amp; Flexible Teat Anti-Colic Valve:&Nbsp; Advanced Anti-Colic System Included: 4 - Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottles With Slow Flow Nipples, 9 Oz (260 Ml) Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice.&Nbsp; Trademarks Are The Property Of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. Or Their Respective Owners. Made In England *Following Eu Directive (2011 / 8 / Eu) see more...

• Am I the only one who thinks these are better than Dr. Br...4 Answers
  • Do these bottles work for the avent double electric breas...2 Answers
  • When my son drinks from this the nipple always goes in. N...3 Answers
Angela D.
If you are reading this looking for a recommendation for bottles for your baby, I will say this. Sometimes you have to keep trying until you find one they like. Every baby is different. That being said, a friend recommended this bottle and it worked for us! I have no complaints. I also love that they have transition nipples and sippy cups where the tops are interchangeable with the bottles. I would recommend this to a friend for sure but with the caveat that you may need to buy a few. :)
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a first time mom and had no idea what type of bottles to get, we were breastfeeding at first then needed to supplement. Thank goodness for this bottle it helped transition her. they are extremely cute
bottles. Love the little ripples around the nipple. Milk flows smoothly. Also, love how easy these are to
clean. Bottles arrived the next day after shipping. Would buy them
again.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are my bottles of preference. I have these stashed in every size in my cabinet awaiting baby number 2. I will be breastfeeding and they make great transition to and from the nipple. They are also very easy to sterilize and clean. They don't fall apart, or begin to leak after just a few uses like some brands. Great bottles!
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used these bottles for both of my daughters and loved them. They do leak a little when traveling with them but that’s their only downside. I usually just use a large ziplock. I love that you can buy them in different colors and the larger ones and smaller ones both use the same size lid
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are a good price, and good quality.  I like that there are a variety of nipple flows, and that there are different sizes/colors.  The big plus for me is that they prevent extra air from exiting the bottle without a ton of little parts to wash.
Marlene C.
Corona
I absolutely love these bottles! My son quickly attached to them when I finished breastfeeding! I love the bottle nipple! I wouldn’t change these bottles for any other! I have tried others but I always come back to these!
Elaine A.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
To be honest, when my baby was born i try other bottles for her but the quality of them was not that great till i ask my husband to by new bottles for my baby girl and he got 4 avent natural bottles. I try it and for me is the number one brand from now on.
Haley P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the only bottles I could get my daughter to take. I think it was mainly because I started out breast feeding & the nipple on these bottles kind of resembles a mother’s breast. I’d recommend this to any mother who decides to stop breast feeding or wants to continue to breastfeed & have an occasional bottle. These bottles also fit the breast pumps too
Lyndsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I started using these because they came as a free sample in targets welcome gift for their baby registry. I breastfed for the first month exclusively and then introduced a bottle. My little transitioned very well. I tried a dr. Brown bottle later but the skinny nipple was hard for him to get used to. He really liked the wide nipple base.
Kitzia C.
this bottle was my first choice because I had heard so many wonderful things about it. my mother used it with my younger siblings and I used it with my son. he loved it. easy to use and easy to clean. i love that we can replace the nipple and use a transitional sippy cup nipple to help them transition from bottle to cup so easily
Janet R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these good bottles when transitioning from breast to bottle?
Amanda C.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Looking in to registering for these for upcoming baby! But I've also heard a lot of good things about Dr. Brown's. Does anyone know what the difference is?
Arlin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How are these compared to Dr. Brown's bottles? Are they good? Is it better to have glass or plastic bottles? Im a soon to be mom.
EMILY B.
riverside
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Am I the only one who thinks these are better than Dr. Brown bottles?
Drew K.
When my son drinks from this the nipple always goes in. Not sure if it's because he chews on it doesn't really like these and they leak on him does anyone else.