BY AVENT #74 in Baby Bottles

The Most Natural Way To Bottle Feed Avent Natural Feeding Bottles Natural Latch On Unique Comfort Petals Advanced Anti-Colic System Bpa-Free Natural Latch On Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding Wide Breast-Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast Unique Comfort Petals For An Extra Soft &Amp; Flexible Nipple Petals Inside The Nipple Increase Softness &Amp; Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Advanced Anti-Colic System With Innovative Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic* &Amp; Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle &Amp; Not Baby's Tummy Bpa-Free Bottle Is Made From Polypropylene (Pp), A Bpa-Free Material Features Natural Latch On The Wide Breast-Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast And Makes It Easy For Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Unique Comfort Petals Petals Inside The Nipple Increase Softness And Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse For A More Comfortable And Contented Feeding. Advanced Anti-Colic System Innovative Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic And Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle And Not Baby's Tummy. Simple To Use &Amp; Clean Wide Bottle Neck Makes Filling And Cleaning Easy.&Nbsp; Only A Few Parts For Quick And Simple Assembly. Ergonomic Shape Extra Comfortable Shape, Easy To Hold And Grip In Any Direction, Even For Baby's Tiny Hands. Bpa-Free Bottle Is Made From Polypropylene (Pp) &Mdash; A Bpa-Free Material. Product Highlights Natural Latch On Wide Breast-Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast. Unique Comfort Petals Petals Inside The Nipple Increase Softness And Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse.&Nbsp; More Comfortable And Contented Feed For Baby. Advance Anti-Colic System Reduces Colic And Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle And Not Baby's Tummy. Bpa-Free Included: 4 - Blue Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottles, 9 Oz (260 Ml) *At 2 Weeks Of Age, Babies Fed With An Avent Bottle Showed A Trend To Less Colic Than Babies Fed With A Conventional Bottle. see more...

Jessica P.
Stamford , CT
My kids only liked this brand bottle. Very easy to use and clean. Didn’t get any excess gas from this bottle either. You can typically find it at target, but buy baby, or any baby store. I’d recommend this to other parents.
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Compré estos cuando tuve mi primera hija, que ahora tiene 10 anos. Debo decir que me encantó estos y así lo hizo mi hijo. Tiene una válvula anticólico, y es muy fácil y practico  de limpiar sin mucho proceso. Precios asequibles y vienen en una variedad de diseños, incluso ofrecen botellas de vidrio.
Gabby T.
Arizona
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are hands down, the best bottles we have for our son! They don't leak and the flow isn't too fast for him. The nipple is a thicker rubber, so they don't collapse easily like other brands we've tried. They're also easy to clean and put back together, and I love the shade of blue they're in! I recommend these already to friends and family.
Melissa P.
I bought these when I had my first son who is now 16 months. I must say I absolutely loved these and so did my son. It has a colic valve, and easy to clean without too many pieces. Affordable prices and they come in a variety of designs..even offer glass bottles.
Samantha R.
I really liked the look of these and my son didn't get a ton of air when he used them, but he only liked them for a little while so we had to buy a different brand. Also they are a little too pricey for us to keep buying.
member-4e863d1ba
Bakersfield, CA
This bottle seemed made for older babies and the nipples weren't as natural as others. My son didn't take to it well and it cracked easily when trying to unscrew the cap.
Brittany W.
Seem like decent bottles, my breastfed son had no problem switching back and forth but we did switch because they did seem to give me gas issues.
Brooklyn V.
I used these for my son when he was a baby and they were wonderful. He never got colic and hardly any air. They were easy for him to drink from.
Laura F.
Sanford, MI
I loved these bottles. The nipples are designed like a natural nipple making it easy for the baby to latch and get good suction.
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
I love these bottles! They work great, and my babies seem to love them! I wouldn't use another bottle after using these!