BY AVENT

The Natural Way To Bottle Feed Philips Avent ~ Sense &Amp; Simplicity Developmental Stages:&Nbsp; 0 &Ndash; 6 Months Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottle Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding A More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Air Goes Into The Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy Easy To Hold &Amp; Grip In Any Direction Our New Bottle Helps To Make Bottle Feeding More Natural For Your Baby And You.&Nbsp; The Nipple Features An Innovative Petal Design For Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast, Making It Easy For Your Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding Natural Latch On Due To The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple A More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Unique Comfort Petals For An Extra Soft And Flexible Nipple Air Goes Into The Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy Advanced Anti-Colic System With Innovative Twin Valve Easy To Hold &Amp; Grip In Any Direction Ergonomic Shape For Maximum Comfort Other Benefits This Bottle Is Bpa-Free* Compatible With The Philips Avent Range Available In Different Sizes (4 Oz / 125 Ml And 9 Oz / 260 Ml) Simple To Use And Clean, Quick And Easy Assembly Highlights Natural Latch On The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast, Making It Easy For Your Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Advanced Anti-Colic System Innovative Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic And Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle And Not Baby's Tummy. Compatibility Across The Range The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Compatible With The Philips Avent Range, Excluding Classic Bottles And Cup Handles.&Nbsp; We Advise To Use The Natural Bottles With Natural Feeding Nipples Only. Unique Comfort Petals Petals Inside The Nipple Increase Softness And Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse.&Nbsp; Your Baby Will Enjoy A More Comfortable And Contented Feed. Ergonomic Shape Due To The Unique Shape, The Bottle Is Easy To Hold And Grip In Any Direction For Maximum Comfort, Even For Baby's Tiny Hands. Different Sizes The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Available In 2 Sizes:&Nbsp; 4 Oz / 125 Ml And 9 Oz / 260 Ml.&Nbsp; All Bottles Are Available In Single And Multi Packs. Simple To Use &Amp; Clean Wide Bottle Neck Makes Filling And Cleaning Easy.&Nbsp; Only A Few Parts For Quick And Simple Assembly. This Bottle Is Bpa-Free* The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Made Of Bpa-Free* Material (Polypropylene). Specifications Material Bottle:&Nbsp; Polypropylene, Bpa-Free* Nipple:&Nbsp; Silicone, Bpa-Free* Bottle Material:&Nbsp; Bpa-Free* Design Bottle Design:&Nbsp; Ergonomic Shape, Wide Neck Ease Of Use Bottle Use:&Nbsp; Easy To Hold, Easy To Assemble, Easy To Clean Functions Latch On:&Nbsp; Natural Latch On, Easy Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Nipple:&Nbsp; Unique Comfort Petals, Extra Soft &Amp; Flexible Teat Anti-Colic Valve:&Nbsp; Advanced Anti-Colic System Included: 4 - Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottles With Newborn Flow Nipples, 4 Oz (125 Ml) Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice.&Nbsp; Trademarks Are The Property Of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. Or Their Respective Owners. Made In England *Following Eu Directive (2011 / 8 / Eu) see more...

• Any moms use these bottles for pumping and also breastfed too? Lo...2 Answers
  • I see these are about to be discontinued and are on sale at Targe...3 Answers
  • Sin duda los mejores bottles k e usado a mi bebe ... Be the first to answer!
Avent Natural 4oz Bottle, Polypropylene
  • "my son loves the way he can easily grip the bottle and gives him zero acid reflux, definitely a 5!" in 1 review
  • "I bought these for my son and they worked great he didn't get a lot of air with them." in 1 review
Taylor G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is not my favorite of the Avent bottles. It is somewhat difficult to put together and take apart for cleaning. If you don’t do it just right they leak or flow too fast and you end up with a mess. I love the brand and they are great for gas prevention but I would recommend the Avent anti colic bottles instead. They are super easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received some of these from baby boxes while I was pregnant and love them. My son is EBF and I don't usually use bottles but had an emergency yesterday and had to and he had no problem using these which he has with other brands. I was also worried about him taking in too much air.but that was not an issue.
Robyn P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use these with our newborn and they're by far our favorite. They don't leak, they heat easily, and they have very little issues with bubbles. I also like how sturdy the bottles feel. I recommend these to anyone who asks what bottles to buy.
Yari S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were okay, the little one was able to latch on to these but it seemed as he'd get more air while drinking his milk , not to mention it would get really messy and start to drip everywhere , for the most part they are mall enough to travel with and throw in the diaper bag .
Megan P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles are fantastic. There are only four pieces (including the lid) to put together, which makes it really easy. Both of our daughters did very well with this bottle and took to it right away. We bought ours at Babies R Us.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these bottles. I breastfeed my son and use these bottles to feed him with pumped milk. He took to these bottles really well. They don't leak, the milk doesn't come out too fast. I love this brand!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
We got one of these in our baby bag at Target and we've been hooked since. He latches really well and they're very nicely made. I haven't had any leaking issues or excessive nipple wear. the bottle construction is really sturdy. The change out of nipples is really easy. Tip: a toothbrush is super helpful when cleaning the nipples, bottle brushes are too stiff. I love the avent offers preemie flow nipples as this has been what he's needed since birth, we are just now on size 1 at 5months. I love these bottles.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Got my burst Avent bottle as a sample when I started my baby registry and I am so glad I did! It is the only bottle my breastfed baby will drink from. He transitions from breast to bottle with no problem. My one suggestion is that you make sure to buy faster flow nipples as baby gets older. We had a time where the newborn size was too slow and it took a little time to sort out the problem, but now we are back in love
Katie M.
Lilburn, GA
My daughter was primarily breastfed as an infant but there were times when I would pump or occasionally give her formula.  We tried a few different bottles, but once we tried these, that is all she wanted from then on.  They are the perfect size and the nipple is fairly close to the real thing.  I never had an issue going from bottle to breastfeeding.  I never had an issue with leaking and they are really easy  to clean. Love them!
Bianca M.
La Habra, CA
Finally found right bottle for my baby and I. One of the key features that won me over is that nipple does not sink in while baby is drinking from it like other brands. Bottle is easy to hold with the little indentations it has to hold it. Bottle opening is slso perfect to pour formula without spilling it and Breastmilk from bags. Also easy to wash. Have not had any leaking issues and lid snaps on tight.
Jescy L.
I received these bottles as a baby shower gift, my due date is this Saturday May 14th and I was wondering how well your children have taken to this brand bottle and nipple? I've gotten a lot of mixed signals about this nipple and was just wondering if any of your children don't take to this one. I know all children are different and some will take and some won't but I'd like to know the odds.
Tessa M.
Davenport, IA
I'm a 1st time mom to be, due in October. We began our registry and came across these bottles. I'd like to breast feed, mostly, but know bottle feeding will be in the future too. Any thoughts on these bottles would be appreciated!
Jamie B.
How do I keep the nipple from collapsing.
Kat B.
I see these are about to be discontinued and are on sale at Target. I wanted to get feedback on these from breastfeeding moms. Are they easy to use with transferring/warming milk, how are they with colic, additional comments?
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Will this attach to the pumping system?