BY AVENT #5 in Baby Bottles

The Natural Way To Bottle Feed Philips Avent ~ Sense &Amp; Simplicity Developmental Stages:&Nbsp; 0 &Ndash; 6 Months Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottle Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding A More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Air Goes Into The Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy Easy To Hold &Amp; Grip In Any Direction Our New Bottle Helps To Make Bottle Feeding More Natural For Your Baby And You.&Nbsp; The Nipple Features An Innovative Petal Design For Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast, Making It Easy For Your Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding Natural Latch On Due To The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple A More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Unique Comfort Petals For An Extra Soft And Flexible Nipple Air Goes Into The Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy Advanced Anti-Colic System With Innovative Twin Valve Easy To Hold &Amp; Grip In Any Direction Ergonomic Shape For Maximum Comfort Other Benefits This Bottle Is Bpa-Free* Compatible With The Philips Avent Range Available In Different Sizes (4 Oz / 125 Ml And 9 Oz / 260 Ml) Simple To Use And Clean, Quick And Easy Assembly Highlights Natural Latch On The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast, Making It Easy For Your Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Advanced Anti-Colic System Innovative Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic And Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle And Not Baby's Tummy. Compatibility Across The Range The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Compatible With The Philips Avent Range, Excluding Classic Bottles And Cup Handles.&Nbsp; We Advise To Use The Natural Bottles With Natural Feeding Nipples Only. Unique Comfort Petals Petals Inside The Nipple Increase Softness And Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse.&Nbsp; Your Baby Will Enjoy A More Comfortable And Contented Feed. Ergonomic Shape Due To The Unique Shape, The Bottle Is Easy To Hold And Grip In Any Direction For Maximum Comfort, Even For Baby's Tiny Hands. Different Sizes The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Available In 2 Sizes:&Nbsp; 4 Oz / 125 Ml And 9 Oz / 260 Ml.&Nbsp; All Bottles Are Available In Single And Multi Packs. Simple To Use &Amp; Clean Wide Bottle Neck Makes Filling And Cleaning Easy.&Nbsp; Only A Few Parts For Quick And Simple Assembly. This Bottle Is Bpa-Free* The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Made Of Bpa-Free* Material (Polypropylene). Specifications Material Bottle:&Nbsp; Polypropylene, Bpa-Free* Nipple:&Nbsp; Silicone, Bpa-Free* Bottle Material:&Nbsp; Bpa-Free* Design Bottle Design:&Nbsp; Ergonomic Shape, Wide Neck Ease Of Use Bottle Use:&Nbsp; Easy To Hold, Easy To Assemble, Easy To Clean Functions Latch On:&Nbsp; Natural Latch On, Easy Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Nipple:&Nbsp; Unique Comfort Petals, Extra Soft &Amp; Flexible Teat Anti-Colic Valve:&Nbsp; Advanced Anti-Colic System Included: 4 - Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottles With Newborn Flow Nipples, 4 Oz (125 Ml) Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice.&Nbsp; Trademarks Are The Property Of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. Or Their Respective Owners. Made In England *Following Eu Directive (2011 / 8 / Eu) see more...

• Any moms use these bottles for pumping and also breastfed too? Lo...2 Answers
  • I see these are about to be discontinued and are on sale at Targe...3 Answers
  • Sin duda los mejores bottles k e usado a mi bebe ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I bought these for my son and they worked great he didn't get a lot of air with them." in 1 review
  • "my son loves the way he can easily grip the bottle and gives him zero acid reflux, definitely a 5!" in 1 review
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We received a few of these bottles for free in registry kits. We like that they are easy to use and clean. Our newborn doesn't seem to have any issues with the nipple shape. The bottle is easy to read, but I would prefer to have the plastic be more clear so it would be easier to see how much he has left while feeding. We've had a few issues with the nipple inverting due to lack of venting during feeding. It does concern us that he could have more gas issues from this bottle, so we only use them less than half of the time. We purchased the "next step" size of bottle/nipple from Avent to give that a try, so we're curious to see how they work for him. Overall, they are a decent product, but not sure if I would use again for our next baby. They would be considered our back-up choice, if necessary.
Samantha R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter used this since she was born but they cause her to have a lot of tummy pain and would make her cranky. I felt so bad she would always spit up or get to much air. I liked it but it cause to much problems. This works for some babys but not for mine. Every baby is different. But other then that this bottle is small cute and it makes your baby get air inside. But if you buy this just make sure to burp them quick so they wont get air inside them because if not they well be crying of tummy pain.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this free from Motherhood. I did use it a few times for my breast milk to feed my newborn, but found it awful until I switched to another brand. It caused my baby to have colic. Even though it says it minimizes gas, it just didn’t work for my son. I liked its durability of the bottle, but you have to assemble the nipple correctly, if not you’re in for a mess.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We chose Avent because I felt like they had less parts to clean compared to other brands. Our baby takes to these bottles very easily and loves them! I did not know there was a piece in the lid/nipple that had to be aligned just right, so when first getting started, we made a few messes until we realized we weren’t lining up the notch on the lid and nipple. We haven’t had any problems with these bottles and will continue using them!
Amanda D.
I have a love hate relationship with these bottles so I give 3 stars. I love the size and shape of the bottles because they are close to the shape of my breast and nipple to not confuse my son as much. I haven’t noticed and colic in my son either so that is a plus. However the top leaks, losing precious breastmilk. If it weren’t for the leak I would give it 5 stars.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Since the birth of my daughter I’ve tried to wean her off the breast with these and as she’s grown I’ve tried to use this bottle that came with 3 4 oz bottles for $13 and no luck I ended up just stop trying after a year of no luck Avent Natural 4oz Bottle, Polypropylene
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got a few of these for free in a promotion. I liked the bottle and the nipples but they leak really bad. My baby would get sprayed in the face by the nipple before I could even get it to his mouth. They are affordable and a good bottle. There isn’t anything else wrong with them besides they leak.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received some of these from baby boxes while I was pregnant and love them. My son is EBF and I don't usually use bottles but had an emergency yesterday and had to and he had no problem using these which he has with other brands. I was also worried about him taking in too much air.but that was not an issue.
Yari S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were okay, the little one was able to latch on to these but it seemed as he'd get more air while drinking his milk , not to mention it would get really messy and start to drip everywhere , for the most part they are mall enough to travel with and throw in the diaper bag .
Robyn P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use these with our newborn and they're by far our favorite. They don't leak, they heat easily, and they have very little issues with bubbles. I also like how sturdy the bottles feel. I recommend these to anyone who asks what bottles to buy.
Jescy L.
I received these bottles as a baby shower gift, my due date is this Saturday May 14th and I was wondering how well your children have taken to this brand bottle and nipple? I've gotten a lot of mixed signals about this nipple and was just wondering if any of your children don't take to this one. I know all children are different and some will take and some won't but I'd like to know the odds.
Tessa M.
Davenport, IA
I'm a 1st time mom to be, due in October. We began our registry and came across these bottles. I'd like to breast feed, mostly, but know bottle feeding will be in the future too. Any thoughts on these bottles would be appreciated!
Jamie B.
How do I keep the nipple from collapsing.
Kat B.
I see these are about to be discontinued and are on sale at Target. I wanted to get feedback on these from breastfeeding moms. Are they easy to use with transferring/warming milk, how are they with colic, additional comments?
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Will this attach to the pumping system?