BY AVENT #5 in Baby Bottles

The Natural Way To Bottle Feed Philips Avent ~ Sense &Amp; Simplicity Developmental Stages:&Nbsp; 0 &Ndash; 6 Months Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottle Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding A More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Air Goes Into The Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy Easy To Hold &Amp; Grip In Any Direction Our New Bottle Helps To Make Bottle Feeding More Natural For Your Baby And You.&Nbsp; The Nipple Features An Innovative Petal Design For Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast, Making It Easy For Your Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Easy To Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Feeding Natural Latch On Due To The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple A More Comfortable &Amp; Contented Feed For Baby Unique Comfort Petals For An Extra Soft And Flexible Nipple Air Goes Into The Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy Advanced Anti-Colic System With Innovative Twin Valve Easy To Hold &Amp; Grip In Any Direction Ergonomic Shape For Maximum Comfort Other Benefits This Bottle Is Bpa-Free* Compatible With The Philips Avent Range Available In Different Sizes (4 Oz / 125 Ml And 9 Oz / 260 Ml) Simple To Use And Clean, Quick And Easy Assembly Highlights Natural Latch On The Wide Breast Shaped Nipple Promotes Natural Latch On Similar To The Breast, Making It Easy For Your Baby To Combine Breast And Bottle Feeding. Advanced Anti-Colic System Innovative Twin Valve Design Reduces Colic And Discomfort By Venting Air Into The Bottle And Not Baby's Tummy. Compatibility Across The Range The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Compatible With The Philips Avent Range, Excluding Classic Bottles And Cup Handles.&Nbsp; We Advise To Use The Natural Bottles With Natural Feeding Nipples Only. Unique Comfort Petals Petals Inside The Nipple Increase Softness And Flexibility Without Nipple Collapse.&Nbsp; Your Baby Will Enjoy A More Comfortable And Contented Feed. Ergonomic Shape Due To The Unique Shape, The Bottle Is Easy To Hold And Grip In Any Direction For Maximum Comfort, Even For Baby's Tiny Hands. Different Sizes The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Available In 2 Sizes:&Nbsp; 4 Oz / 125 Ml And 9 Oz / 260 Ml.&Nbsp; All Bottles Are Available In Single And Multi Packs. Simple To Use &Amp; Clean Wide Bottle Neck Makes Filling And Cleaning Easy.&Nbsp; Only A Few Parts For Quick And Simple Assembly. This Bottle Is Bpa-Free* The New Philips Avent Natural Bottle Is Made Of Bpa-Free* Material (Polypropylene). Specifications Material Bottle:&Nbsp; Polypropylene, Bpa-Free* Nipple:&Nbsp; Silicone, Bpa-Free* Bottle Material:&Nbsp; Bpa-Free* Design Bottle Design:&Nbsp; Ergonomic Shape, Wide Neck Ease Of Use Bottle Use:&Nbsp; Easy To Hold, Easy To Assemble, Easy To Clean Functions Latch On:&Nbsp; Natural Latch On, Easy Combine Breast &Amp; Bottle Nipple:&Nbsp; Unique Comfort Petals, Extra Soft &Amp; Flexible Teat Anti-Colic Valve:&Nbsp; Advanced Anti-Colic System Included: 4 - Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottles With Newborn Flow Nipples, 4 Oz (125 Ml) Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice.&Nbsp; Trademarks Are The Property Of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. Or Their Respective Owners. Made In England *Following Eu Directive (2011 / 8 / Eu) see more...

• Any moms use these bottles for pumping and also breastfed...2 Answers
  • I see these are about to be discontinued and are on sale ...4 Answers
  • Do these cause nipple confusion?1 Answers
Avent Natural 4oz Bottle, Polypropylene
  • "I bought these for my son and they worked great he didn't get a lot of air with them." in 1 review
  • "my son loves the way he can easily grip the bottle and gives him zero acid reflux, definitely a 5!" in 1 review
Melissa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only bottle my breastfed baby will take, I love the simplicity and easy cleaning of the bottles and so does baby. They have everything that I expected, the wide neck makes it easy to transfer breastmilk or prepare formula. The nipple is the perfect size for my breastfed baby, easy to read number make it really easy to prepare a bottle during the night. But their is a con... they leak, a lot! Baby is going to be 3 months and they have started leaking like crazy, it’s pretty annoying. I’ve had to change baby because he ends up soaked, that’s the last thing you want to do after the baby has fallen asleep. Overall I recommend these bottles but beware of the leakage.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We chose Avent because I felt like they had less parts to clean compared to other brands. Our baby takes to these bottles very easily and loves them! I did not know there was a piece in the lid/nipple that had to be aligned just right, so when first getting started, we made a few messes until we realized we weren’t lining up the notch on the lid and nipple. We haven’t had any problems with these bottles and will continue using them!
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got a few of these for free in a promotion. I liked the bottle and the nipples but they leak really bad. My baby would get sprayed in the face by the nipple before I could even get it to his mouth. They are affordable and a good bottle. There isn’t anything else wrong with them besides they leak.
Catty G.
Our 3 1/2 month old daughter is exclusively breastfeed. I pump every so often and my husband enjoys being able to feed her. We like these bottles, they’re easy to grip, less parts & baby seems to like them too. My only complaint is the nipple is somewhat difficult to clean.
Janelle G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I went through so many bottles with both my babies but this bottle worked so well with my first she loved it. It’s affordable. I was hoping my second baby would like these bottles but unfortunately she was another picky one but I do love these bottles.
Lindsey P.
Cape Girardeau
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter is breastfed and this was the product we used when transitioning to bottles. It held the perfect amount of liquid and it was a slow enough flow for her until we noticed signs of acid reflux and colic. We had to transition to an anticolic bottle, one that reduces the amount of air while feeding, to ease her pain. My only complaint is the difficulty of cleaning the nipple after use because the top, fatty layer of breast milk clung to the tiny nooks.
Samantha V.
DIberville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best bottle for transitioning a baby from breastfeeding to bottle on my opinion if you are looking for a more affordable option. My only issue with these is that they leak like crazy, my son had “milk neck” so bad from these.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these bottles. They are perfect size for my baby boy. Very easy to fill up with breast milk and easy to clean. Very good price and they met our expectations! I’ll buy this brand again when we need to upgrade to bigger oz bottles!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received these bottles as a sample from the Target baby registry bag. They’re a great small size and actually compatible with my pump. The only problem is that the nipple that the sample comes with is too big for a newborn.
India C.
Greensboro
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the only bottles my 2 breastfed babies would take! I haven’t had any issues with gas using these bottles, and they are super easy to clean. Just 4 simple parts and done! I recommend these to all breastfeeding moms!
Jessica M.
Manteca, CA
I received these bottles as a baby shower gift, my due date is this Saturday May 14th and I was wondering how well your children have taken to this brand bottle and nipple? I've gotten a lot of mixed signals about this nipple and was just wondering if any of your children don't take to this one. I know all children are different and some will take and some won't but I'd like to know the odds.
Tessa M.
Davenport, IA
I'm a 1st time mom to be, due in October. We began our registry and came across these bottles. I'd like to breast feed, mostly, but know bottle feeding will be in the future too. Any thoughts on these bottles would be appreciated!
Jamie B.
How do I keep the nipple from collapsing.
Kat B.
I see these are about to be discontinued and are on sale at Target. I wanted to get feedback on these from breastfeeding moms. Are they easy to use with transferring/warming milk, how are they with colic, additional comments?
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Will this attach to the pumping system?