BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An ideal solution for your baby's first steps toward a regular cup, the AVENT My Natural Trainer 5 oz. Cup will help make the transition easier. This trainer cup includes a medium flow nipple, soft spout, training handles, and a protective cap. see more...

Review (1)
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Review for: AVENT My Natural Trainer 5 oz. Cup more...
I love this cup! This is by far one of my favorite cups that I have bought so far! I love that it comes with a bottle nipple and also a sippy cup nipple! This is the best transition cup and my son absolutely loves it! It helps him learn to hold his bottle/cup. It’s very good quality and low cost! I bought mine from TJ Maxx for $3.99 and I cannot wait to go back to buy another one in a different color. Would definitely recommend to other mommies out there! :)