Avent Milk Powder Formula Dispenser & Snack Cup uploaded by Taylor L.Avent Milk Powder Formula Dispenser & Snack Cup uploaded by Kyra R.Avent Milk Powder Formula Dispenser & Snack Cup uploaded by Bridget M.

BY AVENT #2 in Formula Dispensers

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. 3 doses Ideal for travel BPA-Free This handy little unit carries 3 pre-measured portions of milk powder in separate compartments.  When you re ready to feed, just pour the powder into the bottle of preboiled cooled water.  Remove inner sections to use as a bowl or container. Benefits and features: Holds enough powdered formula for three 260 ml/ 9 oz feeds Entire dispenser sterilizable, microwavable & dishwasher safe Inner part can be removed ; see more...

• Does it really work well ? I used to have one but...Be the first to answer!
  • Best thing ever invented loved it especially when my newborn was hu...4 Answers
  • I am going to be a 1st time mommy and was wondering if you recommen...16 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
  • "This was my best friend when my daughter was younger i carried one in my purse filled with snacks and in my diaper bag with formula so much easier to tote around than a big can of formula." in 41 reviews
  • "It was so much easier to carry the formula in this than having to either carry the can or worry about spilling the powder." in 16 reviews
  • "This is a great product so i dont have to carry around a full can of formula but i wish the opening when dispensing formula out was wider!" in 6 reviews
  • "these are awesome for everyday use in your diaper bed so you don't have to carry a can of formula round keep everything clean and sanitize measures nicely .I have bought these for baby shower gifts also definitely a must have for all moms great value great price great product. " in 5 reviews
  • "Very convieant for anyone on the go, weather you are using it for formula or small snacks it makes a great addition to the diaper bag! " in 5 reviews
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Morgan City, LA
My little one is 5 months old and exclusively breastfed. Decided to try rice cereal in his bottle while at the sitter in hopes that he would sleep longer periods throughout the night. Right now he wakes up every 3 hours to nurse. Anyway, I know this product is advertised for formula and snacks but it's great for traveling with the rice cereal. I took the divider insert out and simply take the cap off and use my box of rice cereal to fill up this container. Have been using it for about a month now. Has never leaked or come open while in the diaper bag and I am so rough with it. Perfect spout opening to shake a little rice cereal into my little one's bottles. would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an airtight storage container to toss in the diaper bag. You will not be disappointed.
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Brick, NJ
I loved this when my son was a baby and still on formula. It was a must need when going out for more than an hour. It has 4 sections, holds enough powder for 4 bottles. I still use it now to hold snacks. It's worth the money and I deffeintly think every paren't needs one. Anything that works and grows with the child is worth it to me. Inexpensive!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great product if you are on the go on warmer days and don't want to try and keep pre-made bottles at the right temperature. the one down fall for us is that we use Dr brown bottles and the small opening of the bottle with the way the formula is poured out can be tricky. like that the,insert can be taken out to use for snacks later on.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Tifton, GA
I love this dispenser I have it in pink and use it every single time I leave the house! I just fill up 3 Avent bottles with warm water, fill up the dispenser with formula and rice cereal in each compartment and off we go! We can be gone all day and not worry about lugging around a can of formula and a container of rice cereal! It's so easy.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Not a fan. I don't like how the top is so small. Let's be realistic. Who wants to be sitting there banging formula out with a screaming baby? and puffs and yogurt melts DO NOT come threw the top so your forced to open it and half the time I spill them every where. I rather use babies r us brand!
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Leon, WV
My brother uses these for his baby all the time now I have a nephew coming really soon and they need some of these for him so I recommend these nothing leaks it's perfect spill protection and is great to fit inside maybe a purse if you don't want to carry the whole diaper bag
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
When I had my first child I knew no doubt this would be the best thing to use. It was so amazing! All you have to do is measure your scoops into each individual section and whenever you need a bottle you open the top and dump one section in and there is no mess!
angella s.
angella s.
i like how this easy for traveling and lets you do more than one portion. its comes in various colors which i like the option of. its easy to wash and very affordable for those looking to buy this. it pours easily into the bottle without leaving a big mess
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
NEW YORK , NY
I loved this product ! I used it when I had my son 5 years ago. It's great to store powder formula for your baby. It fits just anywhere and is very easy to use. When my son stopped using formula, I found other purpose for it . Great for fruits and snacks !
Megan S.
Megan S.
Mount Vernon, OH
I absolutely LOVE this product! It is so incredibly helpful when we go on long trips and cannot fit the huge bulky formula can in the bag. It's so easy to use and holds so much! It was a great buy and I still buy it for my formula feeding mom friends!
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
I am going to be a 1st time mommy and was wondering if you recommend this item?
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Did you use this more as a powder dispenser or a snack cup? I always used mine as a powder dispenser. A while ago, I'm not sure if they still have it they used to have divided ones so you could measure exact bottles and not have to carry around the scoop with you. Do they still make those also?
Yanirie N.
Yanirie N.
Saint cloud , Fl
Best thing ever invented loved it especially when my newborn was hungry in the middle of the night I just make a bottle next to my bed with no problem and no formula spills
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Goodyear, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Are these worth it ?
Norma V.
Norma V.
Wichita, KS
Does it really work well ? I used to have one but the formula would always go Through the cracks on the top part which was so annoying