Avent- Microwave Sterilizer

Product Description Compact design and light weight make the microwave steam steriliser AVENT ideal at home or outside. It uses steam sterilization, natural and chemical-free. It is also the type of sterilization used in hospitals.It can sterilize up to 6 bottles at the same time, simply by being placed 2 to 6 minutes in the microwave, according to its power.The side closures close safely the lid, for hot water not to escape when you remove the sterilizer from the microwave. The handles were designed to be cooler, in order to manipulate the object safely.The contents remain sterile for 24 hours until the lid is lifted.Practical and small (28cm diameter by 16 cm high), it is suitable for most microwave and you can always have a sterilized bottle in hand, whether you're on holiday abroad or at grandparents'.

Product Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 6.5 inches

Batteries required: No

Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes

# Pieces In Set: 1; Base Material: Plastic; Country of Origin: Imported

Item Weight: 1.6 pounds

Target gender: Unisex

I've been looking to buy one of these I just had a question about the cleanliness of these ? Like do they hold lots of germs ? Are they easy to clean ?
If you have this, was it worth the price?
Start your review of Avent- Microwave Sterilizer!
Kayla V.
Grant, AL
Avent- Microwave Sterilizer uploaded by Kayla V.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is awesome and I definitely am happy that this is the sterilizer I chose to ask for on my yesterday being a first time mom I had clue what I was doing. This sterilizes his bottles and pacifiers or anything else super easy and conveniently. It was so easy to figure out and I love that it's so easy to keep clean!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I don’t know if there’s like different kinds of steamer is or what but this one works great for me it’s not that expensive is not super high-tech where are you can figure out how to do it it’s actually simple does a job and I love itAvent- Microwave Sterilizer
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
It works like a magic thing with babies … After a stressful day I just wash the pile of bottle and put it in this and sit back relax for a while .. it makes my life easier when I barely sleep at night with my baby.. Great investment best quality works great .
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
This Microwave Sterilizer is amazing. And also is very practical. Is easy to use I you can take it every where with you!
Sarah D.
Vancouver, WA
Avent- Microwave Sterilizer uploaded by Sarah D.
I absolutely love this sterilizer! It's not one that has to be plugged in, so it can be easily stored back in its box. It is large so it can sterilize multiple bottles and bottle Parts at once. The sterilization process is very quick, approximately 2 minutes, and with the lid on it stays sterile for up to 24 hours.
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Avent- Microwave Sterilizer uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Make sure your nursery is prepared with the best tools for both you and baby! Influenster mom's have reviewed their favorite sterilizers for baby bottles. I bought this avent microwave sterilizer and is amazing for Kill germ and I really love it, I don’t know what the influencer mom think about it but lend me know plz.
Tiffany G.
Cayce, SC
I couldn’t live without this! It stayed so nice and clean. It sterilized so well & I always felt like my things were clean. It doesn’t take much water or time. Always has a nice rack & holds a lot of bottles!
Monica S.
Linden, NJ
This was a life saver, kept my baby’s bottles nice and fresh, was super quick to use
Ashley S.
Stockton, CA
This is a quick and easy way to sterilize bottles. It holds enough bottles and parts to be done quickly. Easy to just stick in the microwave and let it do it’s job. I really liked this product.
yenivera C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Avent- Microwave Sterilizer uploaded by yenivera C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Una amiga me comentó que ella esterilizaba los tetero a en ollas y yo le dije ese es antiguo, es muy riesgoso, este tipo de invento te facilita la vida y te da seguridad amo este producto