Avent Microwave Steam Sterilizer uploaded by Nikisha H.

BY AVENT

Ultra fast and convenient Sterilizes 6 bottles in 2 minutes Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer s lightweight, compact design makes it idealfor use in and out of the home.  Contents remain sterile for up to 24 hours if lid is unopened. Ultra fast, easy to use Compact and lightweight Ideal for home and travel Large capacity Safe, easy handling Effective sterilization Model SCF271/07 Ultra fast, easy to use Just add water, load and place in the microwave for 2 min.  2 min at 1100-1850 Watt, 4 min at 850-1000 Watt, 6 min at 500-850 Watt. Compact and lightweight Fits most microwaves. Convenient for travel. Large capacity Holds up to six 260 ml/ 9oz AVENT Bottles or two Philips AVENT Breast Pumps and two AVENT Bottles. Safe, easy handling Clips close lid securely and side grips stay cooler to aid in safe handling. Effective sterilization Based on t see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's very easy to use aswell" in 1 review
  • "i got it for my baby shower and it fits many different types of bottles not just the avent brand." in 1 review
  • "I used this for my son and it was great, i put all my breast pump arts and bottles in this and it was a life saver!" in 1 review
Jessica M.
I got this for my baby shower and it works really well. It's affordable and it gets the job done. It's really easy to use and I like how it has the slots for bottles and tops. It's also easy to clean. I recommend this.
Jenna M.
Mega Parent Expert
We have well water so I sterilize my bottles routinely. I absolutely love this product. Easy to use and quick and effective. I found mine for ten dollars off list price on Amazon. If you need to sterilize regularly and boiling is a hassle I recommend this product.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Love this sterilizer. It's so easy to use and is large enough to fit many bottles/pieces at once. Directions are clear and it works perfectly. It even fits many different types of bottles just fine.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I had a dilemma in whether to buy the steamer or a microwaveable sterilizer that steams. Of course the price was so much more affordable so I ended up buying this. I have to say that I went with the better option and the cheaper one. Just make sure to keep it clean and you're good to go.
Juliet M.
Lake wales, FL
I got this in my baby shower and i love how easy is to clean the bottles, just 2 minutes with 7oz of water and that's it! So easy! I just love it
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought it for my first baby I use it since she was born she is now 8 Months I'm still using it is so practical and easy to use
The Unfiltered Momma M.
Mega Parent Expert
The easiest way to clean bottles is with this item. It is so convenient and quick. I highly recommend
Gabrielle M.
Haughton, LA
Have this, love it. It works great and it's so convenient and easy to use! Great product.
Vanessa D.
West Lebanon, NH
Joy W.
Columbia, MD
Indispensible! I use this everyday, multiple times, for bottles, nipples, and my breast pump.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
If you have this, was it worth the price?
Sydney H.
Monticello, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I've been looking to buy one of these I just had a question about the cleanliness of these ? Like do they hold lots of germs ? Are they easy to clean ?