Avent Microwave Steam Sterilizer uploaded by Nikisha H.

BY AVENT

Ultra fast and convenient Sterilizes 6 bottles in 2 minutes Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer s lightweight, compact design makes it idealfor use in and out of the home.  Contents remain sterile for up to 24 hours if lid is unopened. Ultra fast, easy to use Compact and lightweight Ideal for home and travel Large capacity Safe, easy handling Effective sterilization Model SCF271/07 Ultra fast, easy to use Just add water, load and place in the microwave for 2 min.  2 min at 1100-1850 Watt, 4 min at 850-1000 Watt, 6 min at 500-850 Watt. Compact and lightweight Fits most microwaves. Convenient for travel. Large capacity Holds up to six 260 ml/ 9oz AVENT Bottles or two Philips AVENT Breast Pumps and two AVENT Bottles. Safe, easy handling Clips close lid securely and side grips stay cooler to aid in safe handling. Effective sterilization Based on t see more...

• "It's very easy to use aswell" in 1 review
  • "i got it for my baby shower and it fits many different types of bottles not just the avent brand." in 1 review
  • "I used this for my son and it was great, i put all my breast pump arts and bottles in this and it was a life saver!" in 1 review
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Super, super, super easy to use! I love this sterilizer. My best friend had a giant, on the counter one and I can't imagine dealing with that. Quick and easy, 2 minutes in the microwave and done! Also very easy to clean, which is a huge deal since you spend a lot of time cleaning baby things as a new parent.
Joely T.
Joely T.
Mega Parent Expert
This product is okay. I received it as a baby shower gift.
You have to use a certain amount of water. So, you need to measure out 7oz before you use it. It does sterilized fairly fast. I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a drying rack.
I honestly think a dishwasher would be just as effective.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I loved this thing! It works great and I had used it for both of my babies!! It help give me piece of mind after hand washing the bottles!! I recommend this to all my mommy friends. Great product and worth the investment!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I got this for my baby shower and it works really well. It's affordable and it gets the job done. It's really easy to use and I like how it has the slots for bottles and tops. It's also easy to clean. I recommend this.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Affordable option that is quick and easy to use. Wish I had purchased this sooner.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Love this sterilizer. It's so easy to use and is large enough to fit many bottles/pieces at once. Directions are clear and it works perfectly. It even fits many different types of bottles just fine.
Cristina d.
Cristina d.
Doral, FL
Best than an electric sterilizer. Fast as a 3-4 minutes in the microwave and 4 bottles or more if you can, will be sterilized as fast as that.
Emily O.
Emily O.
I love using this to sterilize my bottles. It's fast, simple and gives me much needed time to spend with my baby boy! The only con is it's a bit bulky to store in our small kitchen.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
This sterilizer works great. Very easy to understand instructions. I like that it comes with the little tongs to take the hot items out.
Karen S.
Karen S.
I got this as a gift and it worked great. It is very durable and a great size. It made sterilizing quick and easy.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
If you have this, was it worth the price?
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Monticello, GA
I've been looking to buy one of these I just had a question about the cleanliness of these ? Like do they hold lots of germs ? Are they easy to clean ?