Avent Microwave Steam Sterilizer uploaded by Nikisha H.

Avent Microwave Steam Sterilizer

Ultra fast and convenient Sterilizes 6 bottles in 2 minutes Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer s lightweight, compact design makes it idealfor use in and out of the home.  Contents remain sterile for up to 24 hours if lid is unopened. Ultra fast, easy to use Compact and lightweight Ideal for home and travel Large capacity Safe, easy handling Effective sterilization Model SCF271/07 Ultra fast, easy to use Just add water, load and place in the microwave for 2 min.  2 min at 1100-1850 Watt, 4 min at 850-1000 Watt, 6 min at 500-850 Watt. Compact and lightweight Fits most microwaves. Convenient for travel. Large capacity Holds up to six 260 ml/ 9oz AVENT Bottles or two Philips AVENT Breast Pumps and two AVENT Bottles. Safe, easy handling Clips close lid securely and side grips stay cooler to aid in safe handling. Effective sterilization Based on t see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "i got it for my baby shower and it fits many different types of bottles not just the avent brand." in 1 review
  • "It's very easy to use aswell" in 1 review
  • "I used this for my son and it was great, i put all my breast pump arts and bottles in this and it was a life saver!" in 1 review
Jenna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have well water so I sterilize my bottles routinely. I absolutely love this product. Easy to use and quick and effective. I found mine for ten dollars off list price on Amazon. If you need to sterilize regularly and boiling is a hassle I recommend this product.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this sterilizer. It's so easy to use and is large enough to fit many bottles/pieces at once. Directions are clear and it works perfectly. It even fits many different types of bottles just fine.
Joely T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This product is okay. I received it as a baby shower gift.
You have to use a certain amount of water. So, you need to measure out 7oz before you use it. It does sterilized fairly fast. I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a drying rack.
I honestly think a dishwasher would be just as effective.
Louie M.
Never had anything like this . It is easy to use and I could really tell my baby's bottles are sterilized . Sterilizing baby bottles everyday makes me feel like my baby's safe. Would recommend to all the mommies out there. Let's not forget to sanitize:)
Amanda W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Super, super, super easy to use! I love this sterilizer. My best friend had a giant, on the counter one and I can't imagine dealing with that. Quick and easy, 2 minutes in the microwave and done! Also very easy to clean, which is a huge deal since you spend a lot of time cleaning baby things as a new parent.
Daphne W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved this thing! It works great and I had used it for both of my babies!! It help give me piece of mind after hand washing the bottles!! I recommend this to all my mommy friends. Great product and worth the investment!!
Jessica M.
I got this for my baby shower and it works really well. It's affordable and it gets the job done. It's really easy to use and I like how it has the slots for bottles and tops. It's also easy to clean. I recommend this.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I had a dilemma in whether to buy the steamer or a microwaveable sterilizer that steams. Of course the price was so much more affordable so I ended up buying this. I have to say that I went with the better option and the cheaper one. Just make sure to keep it clean and you're good to go.
Ashley I.
waco, ky
My oldest child is 8 and I have had this since having him. I have/do breastfeed, but sometimes need to pump and use bottles. This is nice because multiple bottles/nipples/etc can be sterilized all at once. I also use it to sterilize my pump pieces, teethers, and pacifiers.
Jessie M.
Orangevale, CA
I found this at a thrift store for 50 cents and it is by far one of the best finds, other then my bottle warmer. It takes up a lot of store room though. That is about the only down side to this.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
If you have this, was it worth the price?
Sydney H.
Monticello, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been looking to buy one of these I just had a question about the cleanliness of these ? Like do they hold lots of germs ? Are they easy to clean ?