More Comfort, More Milk Naturally For Ages 0-6 Months. Sit More Comfortably with No Need to Lean Forward. Gently Stimulates Natural Let Down & Milk Flow. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding. Easy to Use, Store & Transport. BPA Free When you are comfortable and relaxed, your milk flows more easily.  That is why we created our most comfortable breast pump yet:  Sit comfortably with no need to lean forward and let our soft massage cushion gently stimulate your milk flow. More Comfortable Position The breast pu.

I am a first time mother and I am trying to relactate. My supply has dramatically decreased and I need a new manual pump to take to work with me. I was considering this pump because of the short nipple shaft. With my other manual pump I felt like I wasted so much milk in the nipple shaft and I was hoping this pump would help with that. Do you find that this is the case or helpful. What is word on this pump?
I EBF and may be going on a road trip this summer. Would this work well for pumping and feeding on the road? Also, is it pretty small for storing in luggage?
I am a first time mom to be and am wondering between Avent vs Medela... As well as Manual vs Electric. Just wondering if a manual pump is just harder work but is still effective or do I really need an electric pump? Thanks!
Start your review of Avent Manual Breast Pump with Bottle!
Product Highlights
“i got one for my baby shower ita a great little pump for occasional use very cheap too compared to others” in 1 review
“I highly recommend this to any and all mothers.” in 1 review
“Small and you can just put in your bag or diaper bag and you are good to go!” in 1 review
“I used an electric double pump most of the time but this one got the job done when schlepping the electric pump was just impractical.” in 1 review
“This manual hand pump works great its easy to out together and take apart it is very easy and its does the job!” in 1 review
Houston
It’s a great little manual pump! The built in flange is accommodating for moms with bigger assets. It’s my go to pump when I’m out and about but not driving. I call it my park pump, haha. I’m able to stimulate letdown and get a decent amount of milk in a surprisingly short time period using this manual pump. If you pump pretty rarely, I’d recommend this pump. It’s comfortable (to me) and effective with a great price tag!
The natural feel to it is great however you cannot set the strength of the pump. I use it when traveling or away from the baby for date night out. They are great to use in the car and the nipple makes it easy to switch from a pump to a bottle
Vallejo , CA
This breast pump is really good (for a manual pump). It has incredible suction, actually better than the 2 electric pumps that I’ve tried. The only downside is that it takes a long time to extract the milk and afterwards there’s still some milk in the very back that the pump wasn’t able to get because the part that goes on your breast doesn’t reach that far.
Fresno , CA
A while back I was given this from wic. I did like it I mean it did the job. But nothing beats a electric pump. Even tho I'm sure a Avent electric pump would work great I just never bought one. But I was pleased for what it did for me when I needed. It takes longer and that's what killed me.
Centralia
It gets the job done but it's very painful. More so than just breastfeeding. I wish there were different nipple size cups for the pump because it is huge and I think is damaging. Seems this is all the way around for most pumps. Will not buy again.
san juan
Ok ladys these is one of the best ones manual breast pumps I could honestly say it works better than the electric breast pumps this one sucks really quick and it doesn’t hurt you even feel a relive your hand does not hurt at all this one I recommend 100% you all need this and it’s good because it comes with extra bottles and I’m just In love with it best product ever for all new mommy’s and the price is just great I have an expensive electric pump and I can’t say the same about it so these one is a a+
This is a great manual pump... But... It's still a manual pump. 🙄 My wrists feel like they're going to cramp up by the time I'm on my second breast. I prefer an electric pump by far. That being said, these are great as an emergency backup! I keep it in the car in case I forget my electric pump or it's out of battery.
N Hollywood, CA
This worked super well! I only pumped with this! I would be able to take out enough milk for my baby. It’s not even expensive either which is good! I would keep it just how it is because it’s perfect. If I have another baby I will buy it again.
East Elmhurst , NY
I’m giving it 3 stars to be fair just because I purchased this when I was a first time mom and I gave up on it since it hurt like crazy (Boobs were engorged) it’s a good pump overall but i do prefer an electric one over a manual.
S San Fran, CA
Love that it’s easy to use and easy to put together. Not too many parts, easy to wash. Love that it’s light and easy to take on trips or a quick pump while on the go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...